• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

I've still got to catch up on RM 48. Starting now.

Jae Suk's first time using a smart phone.

gc0qX.jpg

Salazar

Dice said:
Wasn't today his birthday?

It seems so.

sGR2Y.gif

The greatest. So much fuss over Kang Ho Dong, but Yooruce Willis is unbeatable.

First quiz in RM 48 is great. HaHa trying to intimidate GwangSoo.

Fafnir

Salazar said:
So much fuss over Kang Ho Dong, but Yooruce Willis is unbeatable.

If KHD does leave KBS, not to SBS but to MNET cable network, it will leave the door wide open for YJS to be able to demand more money. I think KHD is pretty much gone from KBS because the head PD from 1N2D is also rumored to be taking off and joining the other former 1N2D PD's at MNET. At first I thought KHD wanted some of the syndication money from 1N2D because it is hella replayed in Korea, but now I think he's following his creative support team. It's too bad because I really enjoy 1N2D, but whatever show KHD does next should still be badass.

3qeyW.gif

hv1Ed.gif
TMULf.gif

Salazar

The spinning game in RM 48 is great. I was wondering where the gif with Jae Suk running sideways wearing a crash helmet was from.

WwcxU.gif

Peru

Salazar said:
The spinning game in RM 48 is great. I was wondering where the gif with Jae Suk running sideways wearing a crash helmet was from.

JiHyo played the others quite expertly in this episode.

Salazar

CruxisMana said:
I read something on Tumblr about Cube having difficulty organising a concert in London due to the recent riots.

;_;

Pretty sure it will still happen soonish. I mean, if companies are sending talent to Australia, London is bound to get treated well.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
What happened here?

si3yn.jpg

869AE.jpg

broadwayrock said:
Look at Bora's legs:

She's really clumsy.
The power went out at Music Bank and she burned her legs on some lighting equipment.

Edit: LOL

O8fnP.gif
u5hbv.gif

Gksw7.gif
xdcr6.gif

I started watching Hello Baby with Korea's PREMIERE CULTURAL MEGATON; SNSD.

Up to episode 8, why is Fany so miserable all the time? I know the baby hates her but really... I'm actually liking Jessica more and Yoona just looks like a tall, teenage boy.

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon continues to be the delight of the Korean peninsula; a rose whose pettals fall far and wide across Asia - stepping stones for the 9 Angels.

lol

Ashhong

Phonomezer said:
I started watching Hello Baby with Korea's PREMIERE CULTURAL MEGATON; SNSD.

Up to episode 8, why is Fany so miserable all the time? I know the baby hates her but really... I'm actually liking Jessica more and Yoona just looks like a tall, teenage boy.

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon continues to be the delight of the Korean peninsula; a rose whose pettals fall far and wide across Asia - stepping stones for the 9 Angels.

lol

I think Fany was sick in the beginning, something with her throat. She gets better towards the end. Plus she mentions she's really not good/comfortable with children, I think.

Ashhong said:
I think Fany was sick in the beginning, something with her throat. She gets better towards the end. Plus she mentions she's really not good/comfortable with children, I think.

Well I'm with her on that one, I can't stand children, especially TEH BABBYZ.

Actually, I like naughty children that troll their parents. That's fun to watch.

Peru

Lolz.. it's hilarious how management and broadcasters all play the game. Like KBS - "Welcome the hot n sexy Rania!" - two weeks later: "Oh, we didn't know they'd be sexy! They will have to change their routine... think of the kids". And now Dal Shabet drop sexy outfits for Bling Bling... but not the intro they'll only perform this week anyway, and won't have to alter.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
If it were Japan he would be zooming in. I know because Kara did Mister in Japan.

Dice said:
If it were Japan he would be zooming in. I know because Kara did Mister in Japan.

lol.

There would probably be an instant replay in slow motion, then another replay from a different angle with inverted colours, then the final close up with a wireframe overlay so you can make out every crevice...

...with a few male audience reaction shots thrown in the bottom right hand corner.

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:
Well I'm with her on that one, I can't stand children, especially TEH BABBYZ.

Actually, I like naughty children that troll their parents. That's fun to watch.

You see the part where Yuri sleeps next to the baby. I pretty much swooned during that entire sequence. And I don't think I've ever seen SNSD look as good as they did in Hello Baby. Yuri is in her Prime. Hyo wears normal clothes and doesn't have the fugly bangs. Tiffany and Teangoo have long hair which looks amazing. And Yoona takes it easy on the make-up which always is a plus in her case. Sunny, Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Jessica are same old same old.

Ranvier said:
You see the part where Yuri sleeps next to the baby. I pretty much swooned during that entire sequence. And I don't think I've ever seen SNSD look as good as they did in Hello Baby. Yuri is in her Prime. Hyo wears normal clothes and doesn't have the fugly bangs. Tiffany and Teangoo have long hair which looks amazing. And Yoona takes it easy on the make-up which always is a plus in her case. Sunny, Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Jessica are same old same old.

Yeah, Yuri is pretty mesmerising throughout the entire thing.

She should learn english and become an actress; it's not fair that Korea and Japan get to monopolise her :p

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
CaptYamato said:
That was my second gif I ever made.
You misunderstood Sealda. Wizard is actually level 1 in the gif hierarchy. It goes wizard > adept > thaumaturge > and max level is gif sorcerer, which is Dice. Keep working at it buddy!

oh man 49 is hilarious, i feel so sorry for gary and jaesuk lololol

love how they play the imperial march for noh sa yeon and im glad to see that gwang soo has more recognition now, i always felt so sorry for him in the other episodes

Salazar

T-ara have way too much sass, verve, moxy, spirit for Eunjung's husband.

Ziuc5.jpg

She looks like her head is on back to front.

Vox-Pop said:
Tiff looks really good in that super short red dress, got more pics?

Here's one more HQ one.

AXN80.jpg

r0sR3.jpg
cBaNp.jpg

Fafnir

wing_zero8556 said:
oh man 49 is hilarious, i feel so sorry for gary and jaesuk lololol

love how they play the imperial march for noh sa yeon and im glad to see that gwang soo has more recognition now, i always felt so sorry for him in the other episodes

The piggy back ride and the bridge scene had me dieing. As soon as I saw them on the bridge I knew what was coming. It would have been awesome if Noh Sayeon or Scary Ji Hyo would have Jong Kooked Hara.

Z4EFd.gif
3py4v.gif

RZI

What happened to the punishments in Running Man? I understand that they were getting a bit boring, but now there's practically no difference between the winners and the losers.

DXPett1

The way Gwang Soo got eliminated was hilarious even if it was predicable.

Also it was good to see
Kim Jong Kook
back on top (even if he did wimp out at the end). Suitable payback for the gang up in the Best of RM comp they had a while back.

Battle of the Suk's
tumblr_lnf2g1tOY81qdcel5o1_500.gif

RZI said:
What happened to the punishments in Running Man? I understand that they were getting a bit boring, but now there's practically no difference between the winners and the losers.

Didn't even notice that... that is going to bug me from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom