• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

I just hope SM decides to go all out with the MVs for this album.

ilM4D6.jpg

ilNcJA.jpg

Salazar

Niks said:
I just hope SM decides to go all out with the MVs for this album.

It has to be better than rush-job choreography in front of a green screen.

3G9rV.gif

That's not to say it will be better, nor that fans won't go crazy about whatever they put out, but I have to hope that they are inclined to do a good job.

Niks

Salazar said:
That's not to say it will be better, nor that fans won't go crazy about whatever they put out, but I have to hope that they are inclined to do a good job.
Exactly, SNSD is koreas top artist, they should be the ones setting the bar on doing good MVs.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Other entertainment labels are currently delaying comebacks and debuts in order to avoid competition with SNSD. One representative said, “All of the attention will be put on SNSD anyway, so it’s useless to go head-to-head. On top of that, it’s an official album, so there’s the possibility that they will just sweep the charts.”

Respect. You know you're a G when...

This is why I don't care for any of these "SNSD is arrogant/stuck up/etc in real life" reports. When you're good enough that other groups are afraid to even compete against you, you're allowed to rock out with your cock out.

i.e.:
AADN003.jpg

and:
b0109020_4cd66c4a92f97.gif

Salazar

I hope they make time for some variety appearances in between beasting the charts and touring.

CaptYamato said:
I cannot stop staring.

Yeah, Tiff is weapons grade.

XXZQw.gif

At a UNICEF Africa thing.

yEsap.jpg
fIgts.jpg

Seohyun fangirling over Ban Ki Moon.

pHjmb.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
blingblingjd5b.gif

Look at the confidence Jiyul (second from right) has in her booty compared to the others, lol.

FINTERPOL has them under surveillance as a fashion terrorist threat.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
So random, Google image search orc tier and take one guess what comes up on the first page. (safe search has to be off)

rgUG4.jpg

ifl6v.gif

P8vwH.gif

YqJaB.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah.. Lupin is amazing. They all look great, especially Nicole...... GEEEZ THAT SHORT HAIR OMFG SO PERFECT

Alta1r

LOL, good ol Yoong:
2qtboe8.jpg

Biscuits said:
Man, Jiyoung looks reeeally good in this. Well, they all do, but I've never actually seen her with long hair before. Damn.

Is that the far left one? She does look pretty good there.

Alta1r

tumblr_lbvjpqouMT1qc82hro1_500.jpg

Damn, two out of the three for the sexiness trifecta. Just replace Fany with Sica.
Sorry Sal.

And the queen, as usual:
tumblr_lbj2rx2Bex1qe0r1oo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Cheers OC.

Yoona buying shoes/signing stuff in Beverly Hills.

90K9B.jpg

Lol, that angle just makes it look like she has two giant rolls of fat hanging right off her midsection. Damn, I live like 5 minutes from Beverly Hills, that should have been me!

tumblr_l8dmn4rs921qce930o1_250.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

Kyon

Banned
i tried to avoid this thread for a few days for obvious reasons. But i relapsed. Bora must proceed to spanking me now :<

b2j.gif

Kyon

Banned
Salazar said:
KCC can't win.

K-pop too strong.

:lol i love how Sistar changed the tail/fart move but left everything else there. the tail dance is pretty tame compared to some other bits of the choreo

Salazar

65gaa.gif

Bad AKP rumour of SBS paying USD $10 million for Kang Ho Dong to switch channels.

Also, I've decided Dara is easily the best 2NE1 member.

Ranvier

Stumbled onto to this while surfing Youtube. I don't remember the exact chain of videos, I just know I started with clips of Neil DeGrasse Tyson giving lectures and ended up with this.

Its a compilation of SNSD singing songs in English. It might have been posted before but its too awesome to not post again. Teangoo is amazing in English. I be partial to these songs because they mostly sing pop/alternative songs from the 90s, i.e the best decade of American music.

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/user/kolobos2000#p/u/4/SJDfDBf98AQ

Way Back Into Love: Taeyeon and Jessica and 2 guys from Super Junior who I don't know the names of.

Beautiful Girl: Seohyun and Sunny (WARNING: Sunny displays major CCP (cuteness that calls for a punch)

Honey Honey: Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny

Dancing Queen: All SNSD (some of their accents are funny but I'm sure mine is worse when I sing their songs in the shower)

Santa Baby: All SNSD (they gave poor Yuri the hardest part)

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0t54Z8M-E&feature=related

Falling Slowly: Sunny and some dude from Super Junior I think

Heaven: Jessica and Tiffany

Because of You:
Mainly Teayeon with Tiffany (pretty good but you can tell Teangoo is kinda struggling with the big solo notes)

Genie in a Bottle: Tiffany Jessica (watching the rest of SNSD listen is pretty funny, and I'm sad to say...the last line of the song kinda turned me on)

Part 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZWSX7LAuio&feature=related

Hush Hush:
Taeyeon (she really kills it here and shes wearing incredibly sexy black leather pants)

Come On Over: All SNSD

Hey Mickey: All SNSD (tight cheerleader outfits really help this one)

HollaBack Gurl: Jessica, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri (only Jessica really sings but this is Prime Yuri, need I say more? And its unfair making them sing while doing such "aggressive" dance moves)

Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utyW_37yaro&feature=related

L.O.V.E: 100% amazing Taeyeon

Bleeding Love: Tiffany (the mess-up at the end doesn't even faze her, like a fucking boss)

For You I Will: Tiffany

Kiss Me: Jessica

Salazar

Cool. Taengoo = boss vocalist.

WV1k4.gif

Victoria and Ambro at the UNICEF thing.

K8TcP.jpg

And Tiff.

a7fNe.jpg

2nE1TV: YG's huge robo statue is so fucking rad.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like other Korean girl groups are pretty second-rate compared to SNSD.

I think much like the Spice Girls, it's a case of the perfect storm.

Salazar

Phonomezer said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like other Korean girl groups are pretty second-rate compared to SNSD.

I have more love for Soshi than for the other groups, but T-ara have raised the bar this year. I also rate Miss A pretty high.

Even when I'm not particularly interested in the music, or only like a couple of tracks, most of these groups are killer at variety.

Peru

Phonomezer said:

I think much like the Spice Girls, it's a case of the perfect storm.

Dice-bait... you better edit before he posts ten pages of Rainbow images.

Good God at Taeyeon singing in English. That shit is AMAZING. Seriously didn't know she had that good a grip on the language.

Of course, Jessie and Fany rocked all the English songs. Seohyun didn't do too bad either.

Biscuits

Damn great links
nodes of
Ranvier. Hush Hush (damn, that outfit), Genie in a Bottle, L.O.V.E. were especially good. But just having Lee Soo Man there in For You I Will makes the whole atmosphere so tense.

Also anyone know the show and episode of the first few clips? Seems like pretty much all of the clips from that episode, including non-english ones I've seen before, are stellar.

Ranvier

Biscuits said:
Also anyone know the show and episode of the first few clips? Seems like pretty much all of the clips from that episode, including non-english ones I've seen before, are stellar.

Its from a show called Music Travel Lalala. Yeah everything those 5 did on that show was fantastic. Espcially their version of "Beautiful Restriction." I still find myself going back from time to time and just listening to them sing that.

I think these two links covers all the songs SNSD sung on the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_icXWnK8S48&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsUmzPa85s&feature=related

I really wish they did more things like this with a live band. Here's to hoping they do this show again for their comeback tour. With Yuri this time.

Conceptor

Ranvier said:
Its from a show called Music Travel Lalala. Yeah everything those 5 did on that show was fantastic. Espcially their version of "Beautiful Restriction." I still find myself going back from time to time and just listening to them sing that.

I really wish they did more things like this with a live band. Here's to hoping they do this show again for their comeback tour. With Yuri this time.

Yesssssss. I was going to bring that up if no one mentioned it. So goooood. Pretty excited for what this September will bring.. new Soshi stuff, KARA.. etc.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
New Soshi pics.

1TJyK.jpg

You know I never got the whole Yuri as Black Pearl thing because I always thought she wasn't that dark. But next to Tiffany...it all makes sense.

And I'm starting to see some tone on those thighs people! She's almost back. Those punks at SM better not overwork her during this comeback tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom