• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

filler

Banned
Kyon said:
it was a a kpop starlet swinging her butt with her long pink skirt and there was a "spanks" shot wasnt sure if it was SFW cause idk if spanks are against the rules lol

What the feezy!? Post that shit up, there's no rule against corporal punishment!

Salazar

filler said:
What the feezy!? Post that shit up, there's no rule against corporal punishment!

Negative.

jzAsA.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
filler said:
No, you get Hammie going along with her nickname.

Z9Xru.jpg

Salazar said:
Watch your mouth. Rainbow are the Rookies Who Will Survive when all the others crumble.

They barely survived the anesthesiologist from the looks of them.

And what's with "Rain-nous"? More like NAUSEOUS.

Sorry don't mind me, I just want to give Kim Ji Sook something to cry about.... hahaha

2wpmlqa.jpg

tumblr_lkko3fNgW31qa029t.gif

Salazar

Stop trolling Yoona, dude. The Hyoyeon trolling has almost stopped.

Taecyeon and Sica at Starbucks.

WNxJ3.jpg

This is all the proof netizens need, yo.

so i had a dream last night that was related to kpop, i dont really remember everything but i do remember a few points:

- kara had a new song that was called "burlesque woman" or something along the lines of that (though that totally doesnt fit their style), and it ruled the charts

- along with the new song they released this photobook that was A3 sized but i dont remember looking inside it

- TaeNy made an appearance in there somewhere

im sure others have had kpop related dreams before too? :p

Dice

Seriously, though, guys, I think they just had a friendly meeting
of genitals
in Japan.

Salazar

CaptYamato said:
Oh yeah, Jessica probably domination him.

He'll never be the same man. He didn't even get to order at Starbucks. Sica was telling him to sit the fuck down and drink what he was given.

G.na's new mini-album cover.

feDOC.jpg

I have no idea.

And Shin Se Kyung on the RM set.

RVC1H.jpg

Dice

Salazar said:
He'll never be the same man. He didn't even get to order at Starbucks. Sica was telling him to sit the fuck down and drink what he was given.
This reminded me of My Sassy Girl.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Taecyeon and Sica at Starbucks.

WNxJ3.jpg

This is all the proof netizens need, yo.

I thought the rumors were him and Yoona? Either this is great news
for me
or Yoona is going to be just as pissed as the netizens, lol.

viewimagebx.jpg

Sealda

Banned
wing_zero8556 said:
so i had a dream last night that was related to kpop, i dont really remember everything but i do remember a few points:

- kara had a new song that was called "burlesque woman" or something along the lines of that (though that totally doesnt fit their style), and it ruled the charts

- along with the new song they released this photobook that was A3 sized but i dont remember looking inside it

- TaeNy made an appearance in there somewhere

im sure others have had kpop related dreams before too? :p

LOL.

Dreams can be so random and pointless.

Dice

3hD5y.jpg

cjrUf.jpg

PVmgU.jpg

Empress Gyuri lol

cjlRJ.jpg

Rainbow was there as well. Waiting on high quality sets. Hopefully more than just the typical news agencies were there.

Also T-ara apparently did some eyewear promotion event. Tons of pics for glasses-fetish-GAF if that's what flips your switch. I'm too lazy to post it right now.

Dice

Hyoyeon is a lot cooler than I thought. It was really nice of her to dance with those guys for their Gee cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom