• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
ND0C5.jpg

He's a good looking cat. He could probably do way better then Jessica.

And Yuri and Hyo don't have tea with anyone Phono, they are waiting for us.

SNSD_acute_s_Kim_Hyoyeon__13112010001527.jpg

snsd-yuri-nylon-1o78u.jpg

Both are mine of course, but...
We can let you watch

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Yeah, dem bags. How old is she really?

Born 1988.

I think it was bad lighting. She wears pretty much no makeup when she does her radio show with Shindong, and she looks better than that.

Uhr0d.jpg

Cole so gorgeous.

krT8h.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Perhaps it wasn't Jisook, but here she received the bad news that made her upset.

vvgOf.jpg

Princess Jisook is lovely.

ssTQD.jpg

Seungyeon with a cute summer dress variation.

mLu4C.jpg

Ranvier

Salazar said:
rofl

Seohyun gave Ban Ki Moon multi-vitamins.

A letter, a signed album, and multi-vitamins "so he can live a long life".

Damn, here I thought her innocent behavior was all a ploy for the cameras. Could she really be that naive?

Also, does anyone ever catch themselves singing some of these songs, only to realize you have no idea what the words you are saying mean and are probably butchering the language?

Ranvier said:
Damn, here I thought her innocent behavior was all a ploy for the cameras. Could she really be that naive?

Also, does anyone ever catch themselves singing some of these songs, only to realize you have no idea what the words you are saying mean and are probably butchering the language?

All the time.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:

Lol, yes. Especially in faster rap songs, I know a few syllables here or there, so I catch myself saying those and then just providing a low background hum in between since I'm not sure what to say but my voice is still going.

tumblr_lke77mKZuN1qal14ko1_500.gif

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
I also like how Hyoyeon is nodding while Fany is talking, like she understands :p

Lol, she seems to nod at some of the right places at least. Better than Sunny, she looks she's stoned out of her mind.

tumblr_lkja6fJsfN1qdcel5o1_500.gif

Peru

Pretty sure they're all solid in English now, that's what they say anyway. Sooyoung's got an American friend who says she's fluent.

Ashhong

I always find Tiffany's English kind of awkward. It's as if she's not confident in it or something, doesn't sound as fluid as it should.

Ranvier

Ashhong said:
I always find Tiffany's English kind of awkward. It's as if she's not confident in it or something, doesn't sound as fluid as it should.

Yeah, its almost stilted and the cadence seems off. But it makes sense because she probably stopped speaking English regularly at around 12-13 years old so she basically still talks like an American girl at that age.

Sometimes when Jessica speaks English, it almost sounds as if she has a slight Korean accent now.

Hopefully the rumors are true and they ARE all fluent in English. Well, I'm sure they understand it a lot better now but they may still have trouble speaking it. That's okay though, I don't really need to converse with Yuri, I just need her to understand my pick-up lines.

yuricompile.png

hyoyeonpile.png

sooyoungcompile.png

Damn Sooyoung, that's, ahem...good to know...

Biscuits

vas_a_morir said:
They speak English like 13 year old girls. I can't be the only one who thinks that.

That being said, they have cute American accents.
Hey, if you haven't been using a language regularly since the time you were young, I'd say you'd be speaking at that level as well. I know I've been speaking Chinese quite regularly at home and I probably speak at an 8th grade level too.

Kyon

Banned
so.... are the Soshi pillows gonna go on sale soon? i want impressions people! YoonA pillow and Taeyeon pillow will be best pillow!

Kyon said:
so.... are the Soshi pillows gonna go on sale soon? i want impressions people! YoonA pillow and Taeyeon pillow will be best pillow!

'sif anyone here is going to admit to cuddling up with
Hyoyeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom