• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

I would buy a pillow with some of Big Bang's graphic art on it.

But I draw the line a little way before Soshi member pillows.

20100419_taeyeon_chinchin.jpg

y u no hugz me? :(

hahaha

yeah, just thinking about it cracks me up. How would you explain that to people?! Imagine taking someone home after a night out, "fancy a threesome?" *whips out the Yuri pillow*

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/smtown-live-nyc-in-october

Inside sources have informed allkpop that SM Entertainment is in the process of finalizing negotiations for an ‘SMTOWN Live in NYC‘ concert in October of this year.

The tentative date is set for around the 3rd week of October, and so long as there aren’t any major issues during the final planning and negotiation stage, fans can expect to see their favorite SM TOWN artists in New York City this October.

Biscuits

That would be pretty sweet. Totally expecting this to happen, especially considering they're absent from the other
inferior
free one.

Kyon

Banned
P1/Floor1

Quick EDIT: Sistar's Girls Do It, and So Cool banned.....

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/sistars-girls-do-it-deemed-ineligible-for-broadcast

AllKFlop said:
SISTAR recently made their comeback with “So Cool“, which had some issues with regards to its ‘too-suggestive’ choreography. Now the girls are facing yet another censorship problem, this time for their other promotional track, “Girls Do It“. Their secondary title track was deemed inappropriate by MBC due a seemingly-offensive line.

A representative of Starship Entertainment explained, “‘Girls Do It’ was deemed ineligible for broadcast because the lyrics “Stuck like a leech” were considered to be offensive. We’re disappointed that the decision was made against our favor, but the group will not be promoting the song.”

BT07s.gif

Salazar

Fn9hM.jpg

Kim Kwangsoo, the CEO of T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said on the 18th, "T-ara will promote 'Roly-Poly' for two months and then start activities in Japan for September. After that, they will return to Korea in October with a new 'Roly-Poly' repackaged album with new recordings."

"One of the two new songs in the repackaged album is the 80s' hit song 'Round and Round' by Nami," he said.

"Whether T-ara will continue with their bright, retro style and promote the remake of 'Round and Round' for their follow-up song, or go with a more trendy song by Shinsadong Tiger who helped make their number one hit 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' is being decided."

More trendy song by Shinsadong Tiger, please.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol

Wy8Ja.gif

What about when Sunny removed the item entirely? lol

Hello Baby was goddess-tier for all.

Ashhong

Man Onew is such a boss. I loved seeing him on Happy Together. They treat him like an MC on it and act scared that he'll do better than them.
lol.gif

vanty

Just realised that the ㅋ character that google translate doesn't understand is just the Korean 'lol'. Now twitter is a lot less confusing ahah.

Kyon

Banned
vanty said:
Just realised that the ㅋ character that google translate doesn't understand is just the Korean 'lol'. Now twitter is a lot less confusing ahah.

youre supposed to write 3 of them, but one is ok. the character stands for laughter in slang. like www is for Japanese

Salazar said:
Lol, Hyoyeon dishes it out though.

True :p

But you can see BABYHYO's face drop while YOON drops the bomb ;(

I've stopped watching Hello Baby for the time being as I have recently discovered the UK version of Shameless (I don't watch TV - I am so behind!)

vas_a_morir said:
They speak English like 13 year old girls. I can't be the only one who thinks that.

That being said, they have cute American accents.

That is because they are from SoCal.

Also, Jessica's american accent is OM...drools...

Dice

Dal Shabet was like "Down one member? Time to play the sexy card!"

6ZbZX.jpg

jPE80.jpg

b5K86.jpg

hlWlW.jpg

zOcrf.jpg

yOHji.jpg

Q8SN6.jpg

Xco9J.jpg

rHKcC.jpg

Rx1dG.jpg

FFMzM.jpg

lol this move:
CTrcU.jpg

S2BUo.jpg

aSGtz.jpg

Dice

Speaking of hot girls, I'm thinking of making some Dasom gifs. That girl as been fire with these new promotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom