• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Biscuits said:
Wow, might just be the angle/clothing but he looks... skinny in this. wtf.

Edit: Okay, probably because the bag is covering half his body.
The goddess is giving him motivation to be a better man.

I can tell because that "3 month late birthday present" he got her...

nW6PU.jpg

...was really a matching/couple item he was using to bond/flirt with her.

2Hy77.jpg

A true baller would have just done it without the late birthday excuse, but I can understand him being nervous making moves on the goddess.

He's still generally an asshole to women.

Kyon

Banned
Biscuits said:
I thought his charm was being fat and cute? Now he just looks like the rest of them, lol.
I don't want him to be TOO thin. His weight right now is makin me attracted to him. He's a healthier weight and the double eyelid surgery is the sugar on top. Kyuhyun is still my bias tho, but Shindong will peg down Siwon and Danghae if this keeps going

Salazar

Clipse said:
Women love assholes.

Kyon is a dude, yo.

Eunhyuk and Kangin are tolerable-SuJu.

Warily hype about new Invincible Youth. They'd better not have guys in G7. And there had better be some Rainbow involved.

Watching Golden Era Yuri on 100 Points out of 100. Amazingly fine.

vanty

Salazar said:
Warily hype about new Invincible Youth. They'd better not have guys in G7. And there had better be some Rainbow involved.
Unless their Japanese sales end up being horrible and they are forced to give up on that market, there's no way Rainbow would be committing someone to a long-running weekly show. Same reason Kara, SNSD, etc won't do anything like that now unless it's a show made specifically for Japan. Gotta get dat yen.

Dice

Yeah, all the big picks are busy in Japan. Here is what I see for IY season 2 in terms of girl groups.

Apink girls are very charming and lively and young and new to the industry so they would be the best pick.
Dal Shabet seems pretty cool yet too professional, so it'd be cool to destroy that perfectly polished image with IY.
Secret probably won't make it in Japan so one of them can do it, maybe Sunhwa again.
Girl's Day have made variety a big deal from the start, so it wouldn't surprise me if one of them were on.
Brave Girls crave exposure so one of them might show up.
Sistar has shown some interest in Japan but made no announcements. Bora was on IY once, but I'd like to see Soyou or Dasom get more recognition.
missA have some involvements but Fei and Jia seem pretty free.
4minute seems open except for Hyunah and now Jihyun. Gayoon is too quiet but Sohyun could open up. Jiyoon is really active in variety situations.
f(x) is going to be busy with many small shows and promotions all over. Possible, but unlikely for one of them to join.
5dolls ...j/k nobody cares about them.

Chesskid1

Banned
always thought those asians look weird with blonde hair but that one girl ya'll keep posting has made me change my mind. she is very nice :)

So I don't know how it happened, but damnit GAF... you sent me down the Girls' Generation rabbit hole. Someone linked a video parodying the Gee music video in a thread that I can't find for some reason... anyways long story short... I've been youtubing the whole genre for hours. It definitely peaked at Gee though.

Dice

ProtoCents said:
So I don't know how it happened, but damnit GAF... you sent me down the Girls' Generation rabbit hole. Someone linked a video parodying the Gee music video in a thread that I can't find for some reason... anyways long story short... I've been youtubing the whole genre for hours. It definitely peaked at Gee though.
Have you been youtubing via our wonderfully helpful revamped OP?

Chesskid1

Banned
Kyon said:

naw i don't like nana :(. i think it's gyuri or goo hara, not sure on names.

tumblr_le7o2w6iKn1qc1gyjo1_500.png

simple stunning. i'm assuming the other pics in that same post by Ranvier are of the same girl but with brunette hair.

if so, she looks soo much better as a blonde, which is really damn weird cause she is asian, heh.

there are two main kpop girls i like (i'm a casual fan i guess) and i think i may add this girl to the list. (the other two are bora, hyuna). i like all of snsd but not one in particular.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Chesskid1 said:
naw i don't like nana :(. i think it's gyuri or goo hara, not sure on names.

[IMGhttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le7o2w6iKn1qc1gyjo1_500.png[/IMG]

simple stunning. i'm assuming the other pics in that same post by Ranvier are of the same girl but with brunette hair.

if so, she looks soo much better as a blonde, which is really damn weird cause she is asian, heh.

tumblr_lpwh5wPliI1qcyraio1_r2_500.gif

Salazar

Kyon said:
OMG OMG OMG SHINDONG IN DRAG AGAIN (but he looks good this time cause they tried lol)

Sorry. Big Bang can do drag. SuJu fail hard at it.

Edit: Damn, they put in some work on that face, though.

Kyon

Banned
omg i remember when GD did drag for the Secret Garden spoof.

also additional Jessica pics from the Marie Claire shoot surfaced.

20110826_marieclaire_jessica_4.jpg

20110826_marieclaire_jessica_1.jpg

20110826_marieclaire_jessica_2.jpg

20110826_marieclaire_jessica_3.jpg

20110826_marieclaire_jessica_5.jpg

Kyon said:
omg i remember when GD did drag for the Secret Garden spoof.

also additional Jessica pics from the Marie Claire shoot surfaced.

I've never thought of Jessica as attractive in the slightest, tbh.

She is one of those people who, when you look at, you can tell what they're going to look like when they're old. lol.

She is not a natural beauty like HyoYeon, for example

Q77qM.jpg

m5syf.gif

Peru said:
Jessica is crazy hot, but more in the super model vein than the 'girl next door' types.

I guess, she certainly isn't UGLY, just kind of.. there.

She looks way better with blonde hair though!!

Some brunette Gyuri

gyuri%20shin%20dong%20alpha%20and%20omega%2016.jpg

20110614_kara_gyuri_1.jpg

gyuri.jpg

gyuri1.png

8wd4s8.jpg

20110614_kara_gyuri_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom