• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Vzuuc.gif

01kB4.gif

lGP5k.gif

lol Sooyoung.

vIftF.gif

Yuri and some creeper on Star King.

RCzwG.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
No Eul with sister No Ara

bFGtf.jpg

sEmuu.jpg

uCdI9.jpg

bonus
vVl5W.jpg

Yoonhye with... a shoe on her face?

51R3A.jpg

HAMMIIIEEEEE

17VhK.gif

Dice

T-ara's Japan concept...

Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

j58LZ.gif
7Uizc.gif
gLkFB.gif

Dice

LOL I just read they hired makeup people from Cats to do the makeup. What a waste of money. Do they realize they're in Japan in 2011 not Broadway in 1982? Plus I'm pretty sure Japan was doing cat cosplay before then.

Dice

Judging by the Suju concept pics, I think they're making bets with each other over who can get away with what. KKS probably started it since he personally went broke a while back.

"T-ara's new concept will be Bullfighter & Native American at Halloween costume standards."
"What? LOL! No fucking way, dude! It'll never work!"
"Wanna bet?" *trollface*

"SNSD's new concept will be taxi drivers."
"Haha! I don't think you can do it. You've guarded their image too much thus far. It won't be accepted."
"Wanna bet?" *trollface*

"Okay, for Japan we'll make T-ara completely cat-like, including facepaint from that cat musical, but we will continue purchasing costume materials from Party City."
"Are you kidding? Japan is full of cosplay connoisseurs! That won't fly, bro."
"Wanna bet?" *trollface*

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
When I read this thread on my phone, I read from newest to the last post I remember seeing the last time I visited the thread.

So.. I see Dice crackin some jokes.

Then I see it.

F1NeF.jpg

What. The. Fuck.

Has to be shopped.

If not, I'll still vouch for T-ara as Cats over Hyoyeon lookin her best.

Dice

Yeah, and Dal Shabet's behind the scenes stuff before their actual routine lol.

Overall that show was really poorly put together. They need to leave that stuff to MBC.

Dice said:
Yeah, and Dal Shabet's behind the scenes stuff before their actual routine lol.

Overall that show was really poorly put together.

How the hell did they get that stupid name?

Also, there is more dancing with the hot couple! Where is this video!? :eek:

SNSD_s_Yuri_Does_the_Tango_09092009234928.jpg

Alta1r

Dice said:
Hahahaha Qri tweeted that she feels like crying.

broadwayrock said:

Soyoen looks like she's about to cry too. This entire concept is making me lose faith in T-ara's management. The girls mentioned they were embarrassed enough just with the furry ears and paws they had to wear for the Korean concept, this one is to a whooole new level of WTF.

Alta1r

Salazar said:

Not for being young, for that haircut and beret, lol. Actually I don't really like the way any of them looked back in their debut days (yes, even Yoona). Too young maybe. Or too cutesy. Except Taengoo, she looked incredible. Especially in that one gif PanterLotus had as his avatar.

Biscuits

Alta1r said:
Not for being young, for that haircut and beret, lol. Actually I don't really like the way any of them looked back in their debut days (yes, even Yoona). Too young maybe. Or too cutesy. Except Taengoo, she looked incredible. Especially in that one gif PanterLotus had as his avatar.
YbAJh.gif

Salazar

Sooner than I thought.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/iu-to-face-stiff-competition-for-october-comeback

IU will make her comeback this fall with a full album.

A Loen Entertainment representative revealed, “IU is currently busy recording with plans to release her album in October. She is working hard because it’s an important album for her.”

IU will have some stiff competition as later this year, KARA and SNSD will also be making their respective comebacks in September and October.

IU is working with famous musicians for her new album, and with her overwhelming ”Good Day“ success, expectations are higher than ever. Previously, singer/producer Lee Juk tweeted, “I’m working on a song for IU’s full album,” and announced his involvement in IU’s upcoming album.

Loen Entertainment commented, “We can’t reveal everyone yet, but there are many famous musicians, other than Lee Juk, who are working on IU’s album.”

bCfBP.gif

Salazar

1eY1A.jpg

Uee pelted with eggs and soaked in soft drink for a drama role.

Manages to remain mostly expressionless.

“Even though it was a tough shoot for an actress to handle, UEE handled the egg-pelting scene without a word of complaint,” said the producer for ‘Ojakgyo Brothers’. “Thanks to her enthusiasm for acting, she is exhibiting a powerful gumption that carries her through the most difficult scenes.”

snack

Phonomezer said:
I've never thought of Jessica as attractive in the slightest, tbh.

She is one of those people who, when you look at, you can tell what they're going to look like when they're old. lol.

She is not a natural beauty like HyoYeon, for example

Q77qM.jpg

m5syf.gif

Who is the chick on the right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom