• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
b92su.jpg
Ol2X9.jpg

Can she run ?

I ask because a lot of idols really don't seem able to.

Man. Any good songs by Miss A that I should listen to/watch?
And why is every attractive idol I find always in a group with a Hyo type? lol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Man. Any good songs by Miss A that I should listen to/watch?
And why is every attractive idol I find always in a group with a Hyo type? lol

Hyo type? Miss A? Nope.

Check the OP for their videos bro.

vanty

DXPett1 said:
Pretty sure KJK had a op on his back or something like that previous to that episode (you might notice he isn't as physically active around that time in other eps as well). He references this with the "why am I so weak today" or something along those lines.

I may have misread though...
He had a back operation way back in the early episodes, I haven't heard about anything more recently.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Remember the boat episode where Jihyo ran off at the end and Kook threw off like 5 people to chase her? Jaesuk was like "He is a bull!"

Ashhong

vanty said:
It's a variety show, not a sporting competition. If KJK didn't do stuff for the cameras he'd win every single physical challenge that's ever happened on RM. Just like YSJ's walk past Gary while saying "Gary? Gary?" was also probably just a gag for the cameras, along with a dozen other things that happen each episode.

RM 51 was pretty crappy anyway, especially compared to how funny ep 50 was. 52 has that scary guy and looks really fun in the previews though.

That's what I said in my post...

Though I truly believe YSJ walking past Gary was not on purpose, thus making it fucking hilarious. Gary was looking down, had that wack ass hair and just looked like a commoner. So good.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Salazar said:
I think he might have been trash-talking Min.

Not cool.

tbh, I had a feeling it was Jia. But, they all are looking good nowadays. Sure, Jia had her moments where she wasn't looking as good as the others but nowadays it's different.

btw, if you're gonna watch Miss A videos, then watch Love Again first. Sooooo good.

Alta1r

Ashhong said:
Regarding him vs Kookie, it's not like Kook can be 100% power and literally throw him aside. That would be fucked up and just not how they do. Nickhun has enough power to hang onto him and stay with him. Plus I think he just gave up at that point. Probably tired and he had to make it to the secret location AND turn in the money before he won.

DXPett1 said:
Pretty sure KJK had a op on his back or something like that previous to that episode (you might notice he isn't as physically active around that time in other eps as well). He references this with the "why am I so weak today" or something along those lines.

I may have misread though...

vanty said:
It's a variety show, not a sporting competition. If KJK didn't do stuff for the cameras he'd win every single physical challenge that's ever happened on RM. Just like YSJ's walk past Gary while saying "Gary? Gary?" was also probably just a gag for the cameras, along with a dozen other things that happen each episode.

RM 51 was pretty crappy anyway, especially compared to how funny ep 50 was. 52 has that scary guy and looks really fun in the previews though.

Yeah, these are all fair explanations. I think I was looking at it more from a "I want KJK to win" bias since he's my favorite person on that show, lol.

Episode 52 is pretty good. I need episode 53 though. Combine the awesomeness of that one dude with the sexiness of the female guest star they bring on. This wait for isubs is killin me!

Alta1r

Holy Jesus.

Wikipedia said:
Bae Suzy (Hangul: 배수지 Hanja: 裴秀智) also known as Suzy and Su-ji was born October 10, 1994 (age 16) in Gwangju, Korea is the Main Vocalist and is the maknae of the group. She speaks Korean, minimal English, and minimal Mandarin. She was a lead actress in the 2011 drama Dream High as Go Hye Mi, and will play the same role in the upcoming sequel Dream High 2. She joined miss A shortly before embarking on their first official pre-debut activities in China as Samsung Anycall commercial models in 2010.

Well, guess she's off the list. lol

Dice

Ashhong said:
Did that kid just turn down seeing SNSD? What a loser.
If I had T-ara kissing and fawning over me all day I don't think I'd care about SNSD either.

Edit: If I saw Yoona I might change my mind.

rYQHX.png

DAYUM

Ashhong

Dice said:
If I had T-ara kissing and fawning over me all day I don't think I'd care about SNSD either.

Edit: If I saw Yoona I might change my mind.

http://i.imgur.com/rYQHX.png[IMG]

DAYUM[/QUOTE]

Oh yea? Well he also turned down Jiyeon. What say you now?

Salazar

A9yXy.gif
U2gJH.gif

mNWaG.gif
tq0Rj.gif

6Vmn3.gif
hq9l7.gif
3PODJ.gif

Have microphone.

Sing into pen.

Would not order. Would probably buy if they were in front of me.

Day one for Running Man merch, though.

Dice

orangecaramel said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hf0wRTVh0M

SOOOOO GOOD
lol Nicole doesn't know how to be age-appropriate, and Gyuri is a pro in children's entertainment?

P.S. Next teaser drops in 30mins.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
vanty said:
Because it's a terrible song? Video's good, Nana is insanely hot in it, but the song is bleh. Far more than 58k have probably seen gifs from it though.

Oh and there's also that the video was uploaded twice, the other time on a Pledis account. So it's more like 250k.

Not cool.

Alta1r

Niks said:
So, who here would buy these snsd pillows?

I would consider buying a Yoona one. I would never use it though. It'd be a collector's item like the Catherine pillow case that comes with the limited edition game.

Dice

That reminds me, since Kara endorsed that red vinegar drink, it has been selling 10x as much, lol. They're probably getting a huge influx of endorsement offers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom