• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

vordhosbn

Banned
broadwayrock said:
Rainbow.

Round 1 ... Fight!
tumblr_lqolwd9TU31qdh9m9.png

Ranvier

Round 2....

FIIIIGGGGHHTTT!!!!!!

hotyul.jpg
tumblr_lds4a5FGhV1qbr5ymo1_500.jpg

mcyul116.jpg
tumblr_ld30htnDuW1qbr5ymo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ld1hakuHjb1qca69uo1_500.png
img7760q.jpg

tumblr_lfmd3j4jtb1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lcz7dcq8v91qcar25o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lftep72LQd1qcx3ph.jpg
qU0tK.jpg

tumblr_lcr2o4Xi6S1qbr5ymo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lfw2r98gpd1qbs9moo1_500.jpg

img9760r.jpg
tumblr_lcmomgH72s1qbr5ymo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lc7q5suFET1qbr5ymo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lfzkku6AC01qgq7qjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfz890UUCO1qd0y21o1_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_l0hqje7fD31qb8l0uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbwffqRyjA1qca69uo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lg00374R9q1qc134ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfzkihxkK01qc9i5yo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lbr8uiUmwN1qbr5ymo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lbfhkdVonY1qbr5ymo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lg0pvftlmK1qgoodeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg3eml7NCf1qdon7so1_500.jpg
tumblr_lb1s2tSMXT1qbr5ymo1_500.jpg

yuri2112812.gif
pEx9p.gif

cJSB6.gif
53133929.gif

Pnfbi.gif
tumblr_lftcfuB8941qdrcu9.gif

tumblr_lfp326Eh1b1qc548ro1_500.gif
qhZqW.gif

kcpR6.gif
tumblr_lejdgfkvJo1qdphnvo1_500.gif

4mkyC.gif
tumblr_lep346p3061qe0r1oo1_500.gif

tumblr_lewz9ps75s1qc4b36o1_500.gif
YOGTN.gif

tumblr_lfzeerj6fZ1qzllaf.gif
FGaj0.gif

tumblr_lfy3bzkTOS1qbs9moo1_500.gif
wsmkf.gif

tumblr_lg101v23zR1qgvsu1o1_250.gif
7uJcr.gif

doosanbears2.gif
tumblr_lg3pho52H31qb7qwao1_500.gif

kErTq.gif
tumblr_lg3qyiW1Xe1qzlmkt.gif

PkumW.gif
tumblr_lg38gny6dv1qegapno1_250.gif

Yeah...Yuri won again. But like we established, the fight was unfair. Once Gyuri recovers we'll have to match her up with someone in the same hotness class.

vordhosbn

Banned
I'd pick Gyuri. I thought she was pretty already but she won me over when turned blonde.

Three days on from the car accident, Sooyoung’s older sister, Soojin, had an interview with SBS’s ‘Night of TV Entertainment’ talking about the incident.

In the interview, Soojin said:

She (Sooyoung) bled a lot and I was so shocked at the incident at that moment, that I thought she could even die

There is a krack on her coccyx (tailbone) but we were told that there is no specific treatment or casts needed so she just has to rest. Perhaps she cannot attend some upcoming schedules but because she is willing to attend the activities, I thought perhaps she can attend some that doesn’t require much movements and provided that they are not stages that involve excessive movements.

Alta1r

Dice said:
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/88-i...jiyeon-as-the-best-looking-idols-in-real-life

Interesting poll. They're asking idols, so they would know. The results sound about right, as well.

Idols who managed to land in the ranking included Super Junior’s Choi Si Won, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong, Big Bang’s T.O.P., SNSD’s YoonA, miss A’s Suzy, 2PM’s Taecyeon and Nichkhun, and T-ara’s Jiyeon and Qri.

Yeah, sounds about right. The only one I could raise any sort of objection to is Qri, but she's cute as it is (just not top idol beautiful IMO).

yoonamakingsolarcftf6.gif

"Did I really lose to a 18 year old?"

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Gyuri is even hot in a bunny suit.

You guys are falling for the nakedness. Sorry Gyuri is too classy for you.

Yuri + Good = Gyuri

Alta1r

filler said:
The only 10 in Kara is Goo. The rest of them are around 6 or 7.

PS. I'd listen to Kara albums non-stop for 24 hours to get to hold Hyomin's hand. I have faith that she could restore my sanity after that torture.

What about doting on the 6s and 7s (and 2) in Kara, no Goo allowed, for 24 hours?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ramyeon said:
I think it's her nose.
Since entering the realm of kpop I have heard 743747650831465193476591837465 more complaints from guys about girls noses than I did before. I really don't get it.

Alta1r said:
Taecyon just called for more tea.
She really does seem quite pleasant there.
Maybe there were a lot of people at the bottom of the escalator.

Alta1r

Dice said:
Since entering the realm of kpop I have heard 743747650831465193476591837465 more complaints from guys about girls noses than I did before. I really don't get it.

Lol. In the land of plastic surgery you'd think it was one of the last things you'd hear about.

Peru

'Racing models' all have razor sharp, obviously butchered noses.. other than that I don't care much. It's crazy listening to IU contemplating fixing hers.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
FIJ6m.gif

C'mon bro. I only mix up rookies and irrelevant groups. Pic of Taeng is on previous page.

tumblr_lizsyiNUJL1qd4n8jo1_250.gif

Forgive me, master.

Lol, you can tell what book it is by that small off-angle view of the back cover?

Salazar

Biscuits said:
Damn, Sooyoung's accident sounds much more serious than I had thought.

It's hard to get a sense. Her sister says there was a lot of blood - but that reaction is possibly a bit emotional.

The front of the car looked pretty solidly dinged, but not completely smashed up.

Biscuits

Salazar said:
It's hard to get a sense. Her sister says there was a lot of blood - but that reaction is possibly a bit emotional.

The front of the car looked pretty solidly dinged, but not completely smashed up.
Yeah. I haven't seen the photos, but that might just mean that more of the force was transferred to her instead.

Brothers and bros.

RjlZi.jpg

I love Yuri, but rd. 2 was a fucking 10-8 round for Gyuri.....so was Rd. 1.....currently 20-16 heading into rd.3 Yuri is gonna need a desperation KO to win this battle.

Biscuits

LOL. But plastic surgery near the tailbone?
She's getting a bigger butt

Wow, Taengoo was definitely pissed off on her flight.

w1VuC.jpg

Ranvier

Tristam said:
Gyuri is beautiful but she has a 'bitchy' look to her. Her smile rarely meets her eyes.

Yeah, she definitely isn't as goofy as Yuri. It seems like she is just very reserved and private. Or simply she doesn't give a fuck and is doing all this for the paycheck.

And I can't figure out how Sooyoung hurt her tailbone. Usually tailbone injuries are caused by falling hard onto your butt. I assume she was sitting in the car (probably without a seat-belt) and was hit head on. So things like whiplash, neck or back problems with lacerations make sense but not a tailbone fracture. You guys are right, its probably a ploy for plastic surgery or simply because she wanted to spend a few weeks at home with the family since they have been working for almost a year straight.

DXPett1

Biscuits said:

w1VuC.jpg

Clearly needs some lovin.

Maybe Tiff got all flirty with another and made Taeng jealous?

Ranvier

Why do they always carry so much stuff in their hands. Passports I understand but they also always have ipods, books, random papers, makeup and sunglasses cases. And yet, they also have a purse strapped to their shoulders as well. Put that shit in your purse Why are you creating so much extra work for yourselves?

And I'd be pretty pissed about flying so much too. Its probably just a lot of waiting around.

We need to somehow get Fany into better books. I wonder if she's read A Song of Ice and Fire.

Ashhong

Phonomezer said:
Sooyoung car accident = staged plastic surgery opportunity?

Someone post that as a rumour of Soshified :lol

Well that was the rumor when Fany got injured. I think that was mostly fueled by the fact that SM wouldnt even let her out to award shows. They had her locked up.

Alta1r

Biscuits said:

w1VuC.jpg

Her and Fany broke up. That's why Taengoo's pissed off and Fany stopped believing in god and turned to Sedaris.

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
Her and Fany broke up. That's why Taengoo's pissed off and Fany stopped believing in god and turned to Sedaris.

Are the other girls God-fearing? I thought it was just Sooyoung and converted Fany into going. I remember reading a Hyo interview where she said she only goes during Christmas because her parents make her. +1 for Hyo in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom