• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ZAK30.gif
neTPf.gif

Ashhong

well fuck me. that video just got me HYPED.

Jiyoung gave me a sexy stare that just melted my brain. Nicole looks great with that hair, you are all crazy. Ham looks even weirder with the fuzzy hair. Goo is Goo. Whos the last one? I dont even care.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ashhong said:
well fuck me. that video just got me HYPED.

Jiyoung gave me a sexy stare that just melted my brain. Nicole looks great with that hair, you are all crazy. Ham looks even weirder with the fuzzy hair. Goo is Goo. Whos the last one? I dont even care.

Ashhong

Honestly, Gyuri is my least cared about Kara member. Although Ham is only above her because I love to troll you about her. Her "I dont give a fuck queen" image or whatever is annoying. It's not cute like Jiyeon or as cool as Jessica's Ice Princess. It totally sours my image of her.

Ranvier

Ashhong said:
Honestly, Gyuri is my least cared about Kara member. Although Ham is only above her because I love to troll you about her. Her "I dont give a fuck queen" image or whatever is annoying. It's not cute like Jiyeon or as cool as Jessica's Ice Princess. It totally sours my image of her.

Wha...what?? This makes no sense. She's not trying to be cute or cool. She is just exuding pure unadulterated sexiness. It's that same bitchiness that takes her from a 10 to a 12. You know you're going to have to work hard for her to even give you the time of day. But you just know once you chip away at that tHorny exterior, its going to be pure, uninhibited, rapture.

Expect round 2 of Yuri vs. Gyuri in 2-4 hours...

filler

Banned
The only 10 in Kara is Goo. The rest of them are around 6 or 7.

PS. I'd listen to Kara albums non-stop for 24 hours to get to hold Hyomin's hand. I have faith that she could restore my sanity after that torture.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
filler said:
The only 10 in Kara is Goo. The rest of them are around 6 or 7.

PS. I'd listen to Kara albums non-stop for 24 hours to get to hold Hyomin's hand. I have faith that she could restore my sanity after that torture.

non stop for 24 hours? I'm pretty sure Dice has done that plenty of times.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
Cruel mismatch. Yuri by a crushing margin.

IW9U1.jpg

17141865-lol-reaction.gif

True, but Gyuri is easily the most attractive girl on Kara. I was thinking about doing a 1v2 handicap match where Yuri takes on Gyuri and Goo but even then... Yuri is essentially Gill (
From 3rd strike
) with cheat codes on. A Queen amongst peasants.

Maybe I should make this more fair and pit Gyuri against someone she has a chance against, like Yoona or Taengoo.

filler

Banned
Goddamn it!! Those thighs need to come back. I keep staring at them, I can't take my eyes away. Yuri's pillow should just have a picture of her thighs from the golden era.

RZI

Dice said:
I found out she only likes tall guys isn't up to my standards, far too narrow-minded. Maybe she'll grow out of that, but Seungyeon is closer to my age anyway. Also, after watching a lot more Kara reality shows, I think I wouldn't have enough energy to keep up with Nicole. I could have back in the day, as I used to be just like her, but my personality drastically changed 2-3 years ago.
So what's going to happen if you find out that she only likes tall guys too?

Salazar

RZI said:

He'll move on to Rainbow.

xWiid.jpg

Recent Yuri.

Can't wait for Soshi teaser. Will be hilarious if that vampire concept really is true.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ranvier said:
I was thinking about doing a 1v2 handicap match

Maybe I should make this more fair and pit Gyuri against someone she has a chance against
xmxeD.gif

That butterface stands no chance against the goddess.

8h4Su.jpg

C8ihS.jpg

3jbsE.jpg

56d5C.jpg

JCmni.jpg

7EJIR.jpg

g8HdO.jpg

UIeBR.jpg

fGO9B.jpg

3Z1U5.jpg

Fc87v.jpg

losE9.jpg

Ir7U5.jpg

0YcH7.jpg

DgDMx.jpg

taYuM.jpg
qpNlG.jpg

wKHWs.jpg

hdH7K.jpg

Mzr5j.jpg

sjUs6.jpg

oS2bL.jpg

J0Hwl.jpg

HV31F.jpg

5uPEo.jpg

They don't usually blatantly sex them up like with SNSD but if you know where to look...

gyul1sa5u.gif

gyul29l99.gif

VnYqC.gif

I wouldn't mind waking up next to this:
RVlQi.gif

"by a crushing margin" he said.

ibr6usOoNvSOAk.gif

She's taller, if that's your thing. I'll give her that much.

RZI said:
Seungyeon has actually stated the opposite. She said finds it awkward to hug guys who are much taller. Just a bad fit by her tastes.

Killamangiro said:
hah! yep that is exactly the impression I'm sensing from people.
I have the biggest crush on Suzy and this is not helping http://youtu.be/qNToWpIicWM

I would marry suzy....................if there was no taeyeon

Phonomezer said:
I had a few people around for drinks a few months back and they all thought my Kpop OBSESSION was a big joke, so I just played Kpop all night.

I was BOOED out of my OWN APARTMENT :(

I'm taking 2 friends to the Kpop concert in Sydney in November. I even paid for their $300 tickets. I have a feeling they're just going to stand there laughing at me all night, but they will change their tune once they see HYOYEON.

can i be your friend so if SMTown comes along you'll buy me a ticket too? yeah yeah? :D

My gf loves k-pop and one of my other friends (shes the one who got me into it) though lately ive been slipping out of kpop phase and going back to trance. Doesnt mean ill stop watching shows though. Skipped ep 51 for 52 cause i got bored of the thailand episode

Salazar

CaptYamato said:
Are these Cali pop icons all from L.A.

Nicole was born on October 7, 1991 in Los Angeles, California. She attended Mark Keppel Elementary School and Toll Middle School in Glendale, California. Nicole was into the visual and performing arts while in school. She participated in choir, drill team, played the violin for 4 years and took dance classes. She auditioned for DSP by sending a video of her singing an Ivy and Black Eyed Peas song. Her mom was very supportive and told her that it was her decision and whatever decision, she would fully support her. Nicole made the decision to go to Korea and experienced hardships such as adjusting to the culture and missing her friends terribly. She accepted DSP's offer, her mom moved with her to Korea and has opened up a successful Korean BBQ restaurant called "Aura The Grill" that is often frequented by Nicole and KARA fans alike.

Awww man, she has a grill ? Soshi-burger needs to happen.

Ranvier

Nicole really confuses me. I saw her for the first time (with any recognition) when she guest starred on one of the earlier episodes of IY and at first I thought she was "good god" amazing. But then, I started seeing more and more pictures of her and I went from Hot Damn to meh. Even now, I'll see one picture and think, "holy shit why haven't I noticed her before" and then see another and quickly regret subjecting my eyes to such a sight.

But I think I have figured it out. Its the hair. When she covers half her face with her hair I, for some reason think she's super attractive. When I see her head on, with no distracting elements, she does absolutely nothing for me.

Although the Cali connection and the fact that she speaks fluent English banks her an extra 2 points.

Also, what is Kara's best song? I've only really listened to Mr. and Lupin and both to me are unbearable without the accompanying sexy dancing.

Ranvier

Dice said:
Too many cuts to enjoy looking at anything. :(

I've noticed that most Official MVs are like that which really pisses me off. Right when you notice someone looking really good they cut. This is why dance version MVs are superior in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom