• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

vanty said:
And that Eunjung picture is even worse than long hair Nicole. A true abomination.

y6Lem.gif

After School and T-ara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6fyknZlQP0&feature=player_embedded

vanty

I'm stunned that anyone can look at this picture and seriously say she looks good. It's by far the worst she's ever looked. Even Tiffany's worst is better than that, and I hate Tiffany and like Eunjung.

vanty

Spend 5 minutes going through this thread and it's easy. Makes far more sense than hating Hyoyeon like half the people here do, someone who is significantly more talented and entertaining.

Salazar

vanty said:
I hate Tiffany

sdOaK.jpg

LP7m4.gif

Leaked [lol, fake] Soshi tracklist.

1- Is the Love
2- Meteor of Passion
3- (spin spin spin) Berenice Hold On
4- The moon cheated on me
5- Drink, fall and rise. (Taeyeon- Tiffany duet)
6- Dig-Dig-Joy (feat f(x) )
7- I Slept In the Square ( Feat SHINee’s Onew)
8- I’m filming you (Smile)
9- Soap Bubble
10- Xibom Bombom
11- Shake Shake Mainha
12- Is the love (Sazón vers.)

Biscuits

Love me some bangs, but Eunjung just looks normal in that hairstyle :/

Tiff is awesome. Tiffany hate does not compute.

Edit: Watch out Bubble Pop, cuz Soap Bubble's gonna be the next big hit lol

Salazar

jokkir said:
I do like this hair. I'm still listening to Roly Poly on a daily basis from when it first came out. I love this song.

I have faith that they will follow it up. I hope they put out an abbreviated MV though, as well as the 30 minute thing.

BeZp6.gif

Niks said:

Indeed.

eCYub.gif

Alta1r

vanty said:
Spend 5 minutes going through this thread and it's easy. Makes far more sense than hating Hyoyeon like half the people here do, someone who is significantly more talented and entertaining.

Whoa whoa whoa, you're telling me you dislike Fany more than you dislike the orc?? Who cares about entertaining, I got entertaining on err channel on err other show available on television. It's only rarely you come by a beauty like Yoona or Fany. Entertaining orcs are a dime a dozen at your local high school, much less YouTube or any real TV.

Alta1r

vanty said:
And that Eunjung picture is even worse than long hair Nicole. A true abomination.

There's not much that can look worse than any hair Nicole besides Ham and Hyo, so I'm gonna take this as the shock of seeing the pic for the first time.

tumblr_lrx8nx8c2l1qc3k8xo1_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Salazar said:
Stealth bangs-GAF post
Suzy is the only one who can pull it off. I don't even like it on Hyosung but Suzy is just so freaking beautiful it doesn't matter. Girl could even rock a fro.

vanty

Alta1r said:
There's not much that can look worse than any hair Nicole besides Ham and Hyo, so I'm gonna take this as the shock of seeing the pic for the first time.
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?! That's probably the most disturbing thing I've ever read in this thread.

What's next, you'll say Sulli is ugly?

Salazar

orangecaramel said:
got the DotA 2 beta ^_^

I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

I'm planning on getting some writing done, the tedium of that work alleviated by simply crazy amounts of Soshi.

Narolf

Banned
vanty said:
She really looks like Kamijo from Versailles like that ahah. And probably half a dozen other Japanese metal guys who look the same.
Several people thought she was a dude on the other forum I'm active.

vanty

Narolf said:
Several people thought she was a dude on the other forum I'm active.
This is the guy I'm referring to, and this being the picture on google images I could get closest to Gain.

1428793_orig.jpg

It's just the hair and clothes, I know she normally looks nothing like that.

Salazar

86p0I.gif

xZpZw.gif

Derp.

HnNgy.gif

I take it as a prime illustration of the extent to which tumblr is a pathetic whirlpool that the fake Soshi tracklist is being treated as legit.

"I'm filming you (smile)" ? Really ?

panda21

i wonder if BF3 will have that custom music thing like vietnam had, so that you can pump your hawt tracks in your helicopter/tank/jet. i'd roll with f(x)'s gangsta boy, shit would be so boss.

Alta1r

vanty said:
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?! That's probably the most disturbing thing I've ever read in this thread.

What's next, you'll say Sulli is ugly?

Lol, that might have been a bit of an exaggeration. There are a lot of things that can look worse than any hair Nicole, but so many more things that can look better. Using her as a standard already caps you at a 4, unless you get the right angle and then she jumps up to an 7. I agree with Ranvier
WTF?
on this that she is an angler.

And Sulli's cute, but I'd take Krystal
if she was legal
over her any day of the week, twice on Thursdays.

Salazar

Phonomezer said:
I'm really starting to like Hyuna after watching some IY clips on youtube.

Sunhwa, on the other hand, is as thick as pig shit, lol.

Start watching episodes. I just started again, from the beginning. So great. I feel pretty positive about series 2, if it is the same production team. The original G7 probably can't be matched, though. There was no filler.

Salazar said:
Start watching episodes. I just started again, from the beginning. So great. I feel pretty positive about series 2, if it is the same production team. The original G7 probably can't be matched, though. There was no filler.

Where can I watch it?

vanty

I'm pretty sure the Sunhwa idiocy is mostly an act, encouraged by her agency because she was basically unknown at the beginning of IY and it got her extra attention. She admitted it later I read a while ago.

Alta1r

Haha, the Sunhwa idiocy act was pretty entertaining. Narsha was pretty good on the show too, which I wasn't expecting since I didn't really hear as much about her in these forums as some of the other G7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom