• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

panda21

orangecaramel said:
I had to make this gif

untitled-4dokw.gif

LETS PARRRRTAYYY

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Basically in couple outfits with Yoona. Doesn't matter how ridiculous the outfit is, you are entitled to strutting around like a boss.

Alta1r

That HaHa-Taengoo pairing seems fitting. Reminds me a bit of pairing Taengoo up with that comedian guy for WGM.

tumblr_ls2ou8PNTX1qd704zo1_r2_500.gif

Conceptor said:
Aaaand another one: http://youtu.be/4NUVjhOijuU

It's a little more spoilerish, I guess.

The part where Gary hits Sica on the head and she yells 'Stress!' was pretty awesome too.

Man, they need to give isubs an advanced copy of the taping so we can get the subs the same day as it airs!

tumblr_ls2rxr8LNY1qd704zo1_500.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Picking out what song she wants to do. I take it you've never done karaoke.

Salazar

Am I mistaken or does it look like there is no catching/tagripping game ?

Hope Tiff and Sooyoung get a RM somewhere down the line.

Salazar

It airs pretty soon, right ?

Should be next on Soshisubs' list after the Big Brothers thing, which I would expect to be out soon. Isubs - although their staff overlaps with Soshisubs - will keep pushing through their schedule, I guess.

Reading about Moon Hee Jun giving an interview asking antis to lay off him: the article attracted 320,000 comments. An anti swarm.

Biscuits

October 2nd, right? Sooo hyped.

Alta1r said:
That HaHa-Taengoo pairing seems fitting. Reminds me a bit of pairing Taengoo up with that comedian guy for WGM.
It's because they're both short.
The WGM pairing was terrible though. So awkward.

Peru

RM55 -- bit of a shame with these guests that as an episode it's a bit 'meh'. No real direction to the games, no stand-out events or narratives. Would've loved to see the 'power couple' Kookie&Jiyeon get some real action going. But the next one with the 'big sisters' should be good.

Alta1r

Peru said:
RM55 -- bit of a shame with these guests that as an episode it's a bit 'meh'. No real direction to the games, no stand-out events or narratives. Would've loved to see the 'power couple' Kookie&Jiyeon get some real action going. But the next one with the 'big sisters' should be good.

Yeah, that was my favorite couple and they got like 5 minutes of camera time. Maybe Kookie got nervous around such a hottie and froze up. Although you could tell that Jiyeon was definitely psyched to be on KJK's team. I'm gonna go with KJK was sick so he didn't really exert himself as much for that taping.

Alta1r

Lol, as sexy as Hyuna is I can't not see a little rodent face errtime I see her, at least with those bangs. Regardless, she is quite spectacular.

tumblr_lrr3wuWqvt1qjbt1no1_500.jpg

Peru said:

the couple game at the end was a bit disappointing but i quite enjoyed the first one seeing them all struggle
especially HaHa

the next ep should be good :D love it with bong sun comes on, shes always a laugh.

mega pumped for SNSD ep of RM

Fafnir

Those Soshi RM previews are too good.

wtf with YulYoong doing DJ Doc Run to You dance, makes me wonder what other dances they goof off with in their spare time
CdILT.gif

my jealousy for HaHa continues to grow
IbYZJ.gif
3N59l.gif

New album and RM next week, October can't come quick enough.

7YqDK.gif

vordhosbn

Banned
I'm actually kind of excited to see what kind dances they can pull off in Victorian dresses. But the vampire concept is definitely confirmed now.

Salazar

vordhosbn said:
I follow Rainbow only for Ji Sook, except itś nearly impossible to find variety content with Rainbow it.

Yeah. Maybe that will change. This was cool.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29998912&postcount=9422

lol at tumblr concept pic. Will be insane if that is legit. Maybe they can hold up the dresses and kick their legs, or maybe the dresses come off - so to speak.

Confirmed album release on all iTunes stores, which is cool.

Ashhong

The time has come to for fans to grab their pink glowsticks again: confirming previous rumors, SNSD has finally released the details for their much-anticipated comeback!

The title of the ladies’ third full album will be ‘The Boys‘, and it will hit store shelves on October 5, with the eponymous title track being released separately on the day before on October 4.

‘The Boys’ is especially notable for being composed by Teddy Riley, the American composer who worked with Michael Jackson, and more recently, with Rania for “Dr Feel Good“. In addition, the music video will be released in both English and Korean.

Meanwhile, “kid leader” Taeyeon‘s teaser picture was also released, and it shows her dressed in a stately, Victorian gown and exuding nearly tangible amounts of charisma and charm. What kind of concept do you think the girls have up their sleeves this time around?

Stay tuned to allkpop for the more updates on this big return!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/snsd-reveals-comeback-on-october-4th-taeyeons-concept-photo

Fuck you Teddy. If this song turns out to be shit I will personally kill you. I dont want SNSD singing Dr. Feel Good. I want them singing Gee and Oh! dammit.

Biscuits

I thought having Teddy on board was a given?

Anyways, Alta1r brings up a good point, the Japanese concept was Victorian-esque as well but that only sorta made it to the concert outfits. Hopefully SM isn't just being lazy and reusing the Japanese concept though...

Niks

"The Boys" ?? Really?
As said, hopefully those dresses are just for the cover or something.

Edit: so will this be Soshis first all English original song?

Ashhong

Niks said:
"The Boys" ?? Really?
As said, hopefully those dresses are just for the cover or something.

Edit: so will this be Soshis first all English original song?

Why do you think it will be an English song?

Ashhong

Niks said:
"the music video will be released in both English and Korean" unless this means subtitled?

Oh I didn't read that. I do not have very high hopes for this........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom