• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Wow new Soshi concept and Sal banned, the news must have been too much for him.

Official SNSD site going dark concept
D45KS.jpg

SONEs finding the craziest connections
J5ZZj.png

Goguma couple for real?!
Si9FH.jpg

Conceptor

Glad to see it's only a temp. ban for Sal..though he's gonna miss out on RM :(.

Apparently there's gonna be a concept photo per member starting today, so I guess Taengoo's was first and they'll finish before the album drops?

Fafnir

Sounds right on schedule for the rumored Oct 4th release.

Sica concept photo next? The Ice Princess should be able to pull it off the best.
zA7ia.gif

vanty

If you only want Soshisubs version it'd probably be out within a week or two of airing, superior iSUBS version will be done after they've finished the previous episode. So probably at least 4-6 weeks later.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Sal banned? ;_;

Quick, Ash. Catch up to his post count!! :p

I expect a huge snsd photobomb for Sal's comeback.

Alta1r

Noooooooooooooo, Sal!!

tumblr_lry54965E91qf4rgco1_500.gif

Ashhong said:
His name is Richard? Why you gotta ruin internet anonymity???? Now I will forever see him as Richard instead of Mr. Sally

It's not really Richard, Yamato just wanted to call him Dick. Lol. But damn, how can Sal be banned at this most crucial time? We get like 50% our news and 80% of our non-Hyobomb pics/gifs in here from him. I gotta say though, of all people to get banned, I would not have expected Sal.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't keep it updated... or maybe I do and nothing interesting has happened for months, but that wouldn't explain me not writing about Kara in it.

Narolf

Banned
For being too generic, apparently.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=427771

This also includes things like "weekend gaf", "sounds like a GameFAQs threads", "tl;dr", "cool story, bro", "Neat" and associated image macros, "who gives a shit", etc. This list is not exhaustive, and using variants of these statements such as "bold please" and "f*ck the haters" is not a good way to avoid getting banned, as the problem is the general message/intent of your post, not the specific words you are using. If you think a particular thread is lowering a quality of the forum, PM a moderator about it.

Dice

That outfit is from So Hot, which was 2 years ago. Also, this question brings to notice that her birthday is next week. ^_^

Wonder Girls need to come back. (Can you guess what I'm listening to right now?)

Peru

From the JoBros to the nick teen channel. Hitting that tweener generation hard, and I don't think it's a wise idea.

(Neither is associating with some bottom-tier american girl group)

Dice

Going to America isn't a good idea, but I guess JYP has to learn the hard way.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Wow, this Yoobin girl is really growing on me. How have I never seen her before?
Because you're stuck on SNSD?

There are better groups out there, fyi.

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
Because you're stuck on SNSD?

There are better groups out there, fyi.

I wouldn't say stuck on SNSD, more like stuck on Yoona
and a bit on Sica and Taengoo
. My knowledge of K-pop is pretty limited to this thread though.

I think it's a 유 thing. You got Yoona, Yuri, Yoo In Na, Yoobin.

tumblr_ls12fkgvxv1qbbit0o1_500.gif

Wortany

LanAro said:
So I'm drunk, and what this thread needs is a Sunny mega post.

Fuck yeah!

*Overload in Sunny pictures*
Made my day.
I really wanted to quote all of those pictures. <3 Sunny
Uw1hL.jpg

Dice said:
Just look through the cloth, of course they won't be able to dance in something like that, she needs a step up and the dress is still down on the ground.

Alta1r

Shit. We know Sal's banned but I haven't heard anything from Ranvier in this thread for a while. Why do I get the sneaking suspicion one's incoming...

tumblr_lrwoc1XFrB1qdn6tco1_500.jpg

orangecaramel said:
funny cause it's true

I can't think of a single girl group better than SNSD from Korea.

Pre-Nana After School is CLOSE... that's it.

KARA, 4 Minute, Secret and friends... ALL B-TIER.

Meanwhile... the best thing about SNSD's Japanese album is that YOON almost doesn't sing at all.

vordhosbn

Banned
Phonomezer said:
I can't think of a single girl group better than SNSD from Korea.

Pre-Nana After School is CLOSE... that's it.

KARA, 4 Minute, Secret and friends... ALL B-TIER.

Meanwhile... the best thing about SNSD's Japanese album is that YOON almost doesn't sing at all.
Dice is crying somewhere in a dark corner.

Alta1r

vordhosbn said:
Dice is crying somewhere in a dark corner.

As long as he's not preparing a Kara megapost. Anyone else notice a correlation between Ranvier's post count and non-Ranvier members dropping pic bombs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom