• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niks said:
cXtHi.jpg

Mermaid Fanny concept pic.
Fairytale concept confirmed?

Oh wow, Hwang Mi-Young looks so pretty :eek:

LOL, from the comments on the last page it's like some of you guys are just now realizing the hotness that is Jessica or something. If so you're way late to the party, Jess was always hot. XD

Alta1r

Soshi-Sal said:
Alta1r said:
What the…how did this show up here before it showed up on Soshi-Sal?
i was busy cooking gimme a break

Unacceptable Sal. I thought you would go on a hunger strike till SM finally caved and gave you your Fany teaser.

I like the Taengoo, Fany and Seohyun concepts so far. The other three aren't really doing it for me. I think it's Sica's hair. Makes her look like an old school English judge.

Niks

Ok so far we have...

Taengoo- Snow white
Sunny - Little Red riding hood
Hyoyeon - ???
Tiff - Little mermaid
Sooyoung - ???
Sica - Sleeping beauty?
Yuri - ???
Yoona - ???
Seohyun - ???

Are there even enough fairytale princesses to go around? lol

Alta1r

Niks said:
Ok so far we have...

Taengoo- Snow white
Hyoyeon -
Who?
Tiff - Little mermaid
Sooyoung - Mulan
Sica - Sleeping beauty?
Yuri - Jasmine
Yoona - Belle
Seohyun -

Biscuits

To me Tiff's and Sunny's photos don't match with the rest of them at all. It's like the concepts were done by two different people. I think it's because they're not wearing white dresses like the rest of them.

I will reserve my final opinion for when all of the photos are released.

tumblr-Sal said:
Um, why is Yoona lying on top of some guy, who's shaking up and down and telling the girls to "move your butts"...

Congressman Jung has become an amusement park ride for the girls.
lol.

Alta1r

Soshi-Sal said:

It all makes sense now. Those earlier pics of Sica being level with Yoona were making me wonder if it was just the angle or if Sica was taller than advertised.

tumblr_ls5xlxKEma1qitdj1o1_500.jpg

Yoona derp

Raiku

I approve of disco mermaid. Jessica's looks nice too, whatever she's supposed to be. Looks like a painting.

The stream that OC got going earlier, which I missed, made me think that one day when a bunch of us are here, we should set up a synchtube room and chill.

Niks said:
Ok so far we have...

Taengoo- Snow white
Hyoyeon - Princess Fiona?? :p
Tiff - Little mermaid
Sooyoung - ???
Sica - Sleeping beauty?
Yuri - ???
Yoona - ???
Seohyun - ???
not sure if i like jessicas one, though i approve of tiffany and sooyoung. my friend suggested rapunzel for sooyoung hence the longer-than-normal hair

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Raiku said:
I approve of disco mermaid. Jessica's looks nice too, whatever she's supposed to be. Looks like a painting.

The stream that OC got going earlier, which I missed, made me think that one day when a bunch of us are here, we should set up a synchtube room and chill.

i've been streaming, btw

Fafnir

I like Sooyoung's concept pics. I'm disappointed in Sica's, her's is pretty bland. Fany with those bangs I thought was Hyo for a second =/

Looks like SM doesn't give a damn about Isak lol
1MQfi.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Kara twitter convos... do they realize these are public?

Nicole: My protruding butt...
Jiyoung to Nicole: Protruding unnie.
Nicole to Jiyoung: I have to sit on Jiyoung's lap.
Jiyoung to Nicole: If you sit on my lap... protruding and plump, how nice.
Nicole to Jiyoung: But, I love Jiyoung's lap the most.

Peru

Kara twitter convos... do they realize these are public?

Nicole: My protruding butt...
Jiyoung to Nicole: Protruding unnie.
Nicole to Jiyoung: I have to sit on Jiyoung's lap.
Jiyoung to Nicole: If you sit on my lap... protruding and plump, how nice.
Nicole to Jiyoung: But, I love Jiyoung's lap the most.

I approve.

vanty said:
There's more photoshop in that Tiffany photo than there is human. Not surprising of course.

Um, yes, they're highly stylized images, Taeyeon's made to look like a painting etc. Get some better zingers, bro.

Looks like SM doesn't give a damn about Isak lol

Heh, and she doesn't give a damn about them. Probably hoping to get dropped soon since they don't do anything for her. Well at least she got that musical role.

Ranvier

Damn I go to San Diego for a few days and this whole thread falls apart. Sal got banned, what the hell man and now we got all these factions vying for dominance. I thought it would be Dice who would try and take over. I always assumed that the second Sal was gone he would start bombing the thread with 2nd tier groups and beat us into submission with posts of Ham. i was mistaken however, its OC who's trying to take the reigns with his disturbing Photoshops and and disregard for SNSD. Yet, on the other side of the pond we got Alta1r with his Alien worship and blatant propaganda. Obviously he's somehow abducted Phono and "probed" him till he went crazy. Now, it seems, Phono's hate for the Alien has increased 10 fold. And during all this chaos we got Salazar chiming in from the beyond. Like a shade, his presence still lingers. This is good thing though. Without his ethereal aura reminding us, I fear we would forever to lost. Come back soon Sal, lest your posts become just a whisper in the dark and some of your gifs that should never be forgotten are lost and your history becomes legend; legend becomes myth.

In all seriousness though, its good to know Sal's coming back before the epic SNSD Running Man battle. I need to find good Hyo avatars for all you future losers.

And OC, you bastard, I can't believe you got into the Dota2 beta. I haven't caught any of your streams yet but I'll be sure that I do. BTW, I'm willing to make a deal. I will stop all Hyo bombs until the actual game comes out if you can somehow get me a beta key.

Anyway, to celebrate my triumphant return,

Behold perfection my friends, behold Aphrodite herself...

...BEHOLD, KWON YURI

tumblr_lgkl3wKcmd1qcz8iyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgkl1ipCV21qcz8iyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgkjxliznQ1qe82xro1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgkkgjLMFF1qbxkemo1_500.png
tumblr_lgmt3jZGB31qdon7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgnplhNIWW1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lgnpjyITAh1qcgyaa.jpg

tumblr_lgnpl0i01W1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lgnoh6YjMf1qcgyaa.jpg

tumblr_lgmun1JQxa1qe82xro1_500.jpg
tumblr_lggdct6EIW1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lggdjvfffO1qcgyaa.jpg

tumblr_lggdl7tbXF1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lgg54tsgLN1qcgyaa.jpg

tumblr_lgfg8gN1N21qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lgfg9i4eNl1qcgyaa.jpg
tumblr_lgfgfvK2zi1qcgyaa.jpg

tumblr_lg6xgjWW3o1qdon7so1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgbcwgXN0L1qdon7so1_500.png

tumblr_lgmsurZ4iH1qdon7so1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgmt8xXo6R1qe82xro1_500.jpg

tONKE.jpg
259zfch.jpg

tumblr_lh815nGTk51qf1ngjo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lh8v0wrMaM1qgz9zxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgombtokXD1qdon7so1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgofrgmEd81qc9i5yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ld8yd115GL1qbs9moo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgoko4pYe61qdon7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgugw5ToNh1qfokopo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgu36nIvnF1qb6ftho1_500.png

tumblr_lgxhyakIEz1qbalato1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgxgscOy101qgoodeo1_500.jpg

o0Bni.jpg
JX0rS.jpg

6DUrN.jpg
ornkJ.jpg
U3UKI.jpg

tumblr_lgz820l4sx1qgugkgo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgz9mqUw751qdon7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgzawgfQHo1qdon7so1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgykl8cTzc1qei1xio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgyjismVNk1qbdeb4o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgyj9c1JCr1qbdeb4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgygbtEu1d1qcl1zbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lcwnss9dFO1qbbrsco1_500.jpg

yuri10asia1if3.jpg
tumblr_lh1v8sfSts1qdon7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_lh25lzUS6g1qgazl4o1_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_lh22uqu1Gy1qgmuc1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgh2x8zOHp1qd4n8jo1_400.gif
tumblr_lgmkel2L0i1qacz5c.gif

tumblr_lgie0eDH2e1qbs9moo1_500.gif

32.gif
Yuri002.gif

tumblr_lgst1qZ9cX1qc6syh.gif
tumblr_lgujulogX11qcek8eo1_400.gif
tumblr_lgtt8hXwPy1qfzen7o1_250.gif

tumblr_lguheyOb6n1qcek8eo1_400.gif
tumblr_lgfkshpcDT1qdzuzk.gif

tumblr_lgot1nT7kk1qbtlyxo1_500.gif
tumblr_lgiqrw8NpG1qds521o1_500.gif

tumblr_lghg33oI8k1qek9beo1_500.gif
tumblr_lgx6hrhWsD1qbs9moo1_500.gif
tumblr_lgjefpG3dA1qb7itvo1_250.gif

tumblr_lgx8j88C2x1qev635o1_400.gif
tumblr_lgx8gcetsm1qev635o1_400.gif
tumblr_lgz27iQ7La1qaphiuo1_250.gif
tumblr_lgyxkz2ObD1qaphiuo1_250.gif

212hjea.gif
10hk7zt.gif
tumblr_lh8frbYKCR1qabbvro1_400.gif

tumblr_lgzceeRp7o1qgugkgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lgytvyVYEt1qzllaf.gif
tumblr_lgy2k8t5u41qcek8eo1_400.gif

tumblr_lgyhtiosen1qzlmkt.gif
tumblr_lgx82iU9qi1qbs9moo1_500.gif
tumblr_lh30ugwil41qgoodeo1_250.gif

tumblr_lh2sv81IuY1qasfxoo1_250.gif
tumblr_lh1ro3kVk41qcek8eo1_400.gif
tumblr_lh64naVnYb1qcysfro1_400.gif
tumblr_lh64dcUdHt1qcysfro1_400.gif

tumblr_lh81mrvv0C1qgoqkeo1_500.gif

tumblr_lh7rva8nAR1qbei17.gif
tumblr_lh7rw69B1G1qbei17.gif

vordhosbn

Banned
Ranvier said:
Damn I go to San Diego for a few days and this whole thread falls apart. Sal got banned, what the hell man and now we got all these factions vying for dominance. I thought it would be Dice who would try and take over. I always assumed that the second Sal was gone he would start bombing the thread with 2nd tier groups and beat us into submission with posts of Ham. i was mistaken however, its OC who's trying to take the reigns with his disturbing Photoshops and and disregard for SNSD. Yet, on the other side of the pond we got Alta1r with his Alien worship and blatant propaganda. Obviously he's somehow abducted Phono and "probed" him till he went crazy. Now, it seems, Phono's hate for the Alien has increased 10 fold. And during all this chaos we got Salazar chiming in from the beyond. Like a shade, his presence still lingers. This is good thing though. Without his ethereal aura reminding us, I fear we would forever to lost. Come back soon Sal, lest your posts become just a whisper in the dark and some of your gifs that should never be forgotten are lost and your history becomes legend; legend becomes myth.

In all seriousness though, its good to know Sal's coming back before the epic SNSD Running Man battle. I need to find good Hyo avatars for all you future losers.

And OC, you bastard, I can't believe you got into the Dota2 beta. I haven't caught any of your streams yet but I'll be sure that I do. BTW, I'm willing to make a deal. I will stop all Hyo bombs until the actual game comes out if you can somehow get me a beta key.

Anyway, to celebrate my triumphant return,

Behold perfection my friends, behold Aphrodite herself...

...BEHOLD, KWON YURI

tumblr_lr6jd2HNL61qgijcyo2_500.gif

Dice

Why would I take over? Kara is leaving soon and media on them for this comeback has been disappointingly scant. I don't care or want to see SNSD, and T-ara can go blow a cow. I don't see IU (will probably suck now, in keeping with trends for the year), Orange Caramel, Secret, or Wonder Girls yet so there is nothing to give a shit about.

I'll be playing SMT and seeing if anyone can save my dying interest as S.A.D. kicks in. Kinda bummed that BEAST gets like 4 minis a year but Apink isn't even getting a new single for the quarter.

Peru

lol dice, everyone's been so positive about the kara comeback you should stay off the hatorade for a sec. you've gone from "snsd isn't the BEST" to "i don't want to ever see them again!". contrarian

gosnx.jpg

Dice

I'm just being honest. Calm yo tits and enjoy a cute & sexy Hyunah bomb.

Bgk6R.jpg

VkjAm.jpg

molaP.jpg

29qZB.jpg

BGAQi.jpg

sKVpI.jpg

j2hrX.jpg

94QTW.jpg

Xcjcs.jpg

e899Q.jpg

c7ys8.jpg

TSJC0.jpg

PBxm1.jpg

MhWCR.jpg

What was this? I must find video.

Wortany

Niks said:
Ok so far we have...

Taengoo- Snow white
Hyoyeon - ???
Tiff - Little mermaid
Sooyoung - ???
Sica - Sleeping beauty?
Yuri - ???
Yoona - ???
Seohyun - ???

Hmm, been thinking about it, and this is what I came up with:
Taengoo- Snow White
Sunny - Little Red Riding Hood
Hyoyeon - Sleeping Beauty (the flowers?)
Tiff - Little Mermaid
Sooyoung - Rapunzel
Sica - Cinderella (calls upon her bird friends?)

And as guesses for the last three:

Yuri - Yasmine
Yoona - Beauty (and the Beast)
Seohyun - Mulan? (would be fun)

So yeah, I guess I only changed Sica and Hyoyeon around when looking at Alta1r's post

Ranvier

orangecaramel said:
thanks to the makeup, she doesn't look awful with bangs.

/agreed. Hyuna is pretty damn sexy when she's all done up. But I've seen IY and beheld the true visage that lies underneath all that talcum powder and fish scales. I did not want it.

The new SNSD concept seems disappointing. I thought they were going for a more mature look, not regressing back to their cutesy princess days.

Edit: OC, you were talking about Hyuna right?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Killamangiro said:
Hyuna is one of the few girl that still looks amazing without makeup, what are you guys on.
You're crazy. She looks 40000x better with makeup. She looks like a mouse without it.

Ranvier

orangecaramel said:
You're crazy. She looks 40000x better with makeup. She looks like a mouse without it.

Yep, she can be a true Juggernaut with make-up, but without, I'm more likely to give her the Axe. Her face is too round with a bit too much Pudge for my tastes. This was my initial problem with Seohyun but she's like a Stealth Assassin in that she came out of no where with her recent hotness.

Hopefully these new SNSD concept pictures are all to throw us off and SM will still Tinker with the look.

OrangeCaramel:
You pick up on the subliminal Dota references yet? I had to make the last one obvious since I think the Visage comment in my previous post was a bit too subtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom