• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

While I don't entirely always enjoy their music 2NE1 is definitely on par with SNSD.

Also the Japanese album was much better than what they usually release. Besides the promoted songs the rest of the korean album/singles suck pretty bad.
WGpGN.gif

panda21

with soshi Oh, Gee and Echoes are good but thats about it.

whereas with Kara, 2NE1 and Secret pretty much all their stuff has been great. the Kara and 2ne1 albums are all really good.

vanty

2NE1 > SNSD Japanese album > pond scum > most SNSD Korean songs

SNSD are basically just kpop training wheels. They get you started, but if you're still on them after a year or two it's pretty embarrassing.

Alta1r

CaptYamato said:
Why would I lie about it being his?

The same reason you lied about how you found out his real name.

Lol. Naah, not that I thought you were deliberately lying. I thought at first you might have stumbled onto a new Soshi tumblr and assumed it was Sal cause he got banned yesterday. Apologies for doubting you.

Biscuits

CaptYamato said:
http://soshigaf.tumblr.com/

This tumblr is brought to you by our Banned friend.
lol awesome.

Alta1r said:
The same reason you lied about how you found out his real name.

Lol. Naah, not that I thought you were deliberately lying. I thought at first you might have stumbled onto a new Soshi tumblr and assumed it was Sal cause he got banned yesterday. Apologies for doubting you.
But why would they call it soshigaf?

Alta1r

Biscuits said:
lol awesome.

But why would they call it soshigaf?

Wow, gaf is taking over my life. I saw the name and didn't think anything was out of the ordinary.

CaptainYamato said:
I wasn't lying about where I found out his name.

Lol, I'm just messing with you man.

Biscuits

Niks said:
Who is this oniontaker?
Ive seen him mentioned here a couple of times.
He's just a guy on tumblr who answers kpop questions - with an unheard-of amount of coherence.

IU's new haircut:

GJIUl.jpg

Looking a bit like Jihyo.

Niks

ZombieSal said:
Seems like that SM rep talking about a general 18th C French motif was bogus. Hyoyeon’s and Sunny’s concept pics have startlingly little in common with Taengoo’s.

Hopefully thats the case.
hmm or maybe SM is just trolling to keep us guessing till the last minute.

Raiku

Yeah the Taeyeon one definitely doesn't fit in with the other two. Maybe they're splitting them up and doing two similar concepts? I don't even know.

Sal, your blog needs more Monday Couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom