• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lq9mzbxXST1qh7z98.gif

Alta1r

Wortany said:
Hyoyeon - Sleeping Beauty (the flowers?)

Clearly an oxymoron.

I think this is more likely:

Yoona: Beauty
Hyoyeon: (and the Beast)

tumblr_ls6aioUHyK1qhx6nko3_250.jpg

I'm with Ranni and OC on the Hyunah. Mascara, concealer, eye shadow, lipstick, blush: with their powers combined, she is spectacular. Without them she's just an average looking dorky high school girl. Cute but nothing to write home about.

Biscuits

Alta1r said:
Haha, Taengoo is awesome. I feel like out of all the girls, she is the most uncomfortable being "sexy."
When she grows up she's going straight to ajumma. Arguably she's getting there already.

ZqJ5b.jpg

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
Clearly an oxymoron.

I think this is more likely:

Yoona: Beauty
Hyoyeon: (and the Beast)

tumblr_lftd0baZZ01qcy4dfo1_500.gif

So are they going for a Disney Princess theme or something? Yuri should be Belle/Beauty then because she is by far the hottest Disney Princess though Jasmine is cool too since she's easily second.
plus hopefully this means Yuri will be wearing a short top like Jasmine.
It would be pretty cool if they were doing a Star Wars theme instead. Yuri of course would be Leia. Hyo would be the cool Han Solo. Sica can be Vader since she already has the grill for it. Sunny would make a decent Yoda and Yoona can be one of those Kaminoans. Hell, they'd barely have to put make-up on her.

TaunWe.jpg

Ranvier

Biscuits said:
When she's grows up she's going straight to ajumma. Arguably she's getting there already.

What does Ajumma mean?

And yes, she is really sexy.

She's also the one SNSD member I have never heard mention anything about boys. While the other girls start yelling and stuff when a dude comes into the room, she just stands there not giving a fuck. Obviously this fuels the lesbionic rumors about her but I wonder...

I mean there are 100s of Kpop idols. Statistically speaking some of them must be gay. I wonder if any of them have come out before. Taengoo could be the first.

tumblr_lbb9py7h8S1qcd3tko1_500.gif

Yk8yA.jpg

Dice said:
Why would I take over? Kara is leaving soon and media on them for this comeback has been disappointingly scant. I don't care or want to see SNSD, and T-ara can go blow a cow. I don't see IU (will probably suck now, in keeping with trends for the year), Orange Caramel, Secret, or Wonder Girls yet so there is nothing to give a shit about.

I'll be playing SMT and seeing if anyone can save my dying interest as S.A.D. kicks in. Kinda bummed that BEAST gets like 4 minis a year but Apink isn't even getting a new single for the quarter.
nvmyI.jpg

Biscuits

Ranvier said:
I mean there are 100s of Kpop idols. Statistically speaking some of them must be gay. I wonder if any of them have come out before. Taengoo could be the first.
I think she's just mature about it like Seohyun. Which is what her ajumma attitude is referring to I guess. She doesn't strike me as gay when we have idols like Ambro and JoKwon.

Ashhong

Biscuits said:
I think she's just mature about it like Seohyun. Which is what her ajumma attitude is referring to I guess. She doesn't strike me as gay when we have idols like Ambro and JoKwon.

Or Kwanghee from ZEA

Biscuits

or Key (I never noticed until his flamboyance was pointed out and now I see it all the time, lol)

and that guy from UKISS that was hitting on the interviewer.

Biscuits said:

I'm convinced Yuri is a lesbian. Unfortunately.

Ranvier

Yeah, there are some guys in Kpop that seem super flamboyant. There are a couple from SuJU that stuck out to me, dunno their names though.

It's harder to place the girls. I always thought there was something with Narsha and GaIn even though Narsha is super boy crazy on IY. I mean she's 31, in Korea, and unmarried. That has got to be rare.

ErhtR.jpg

^hmm, don't see it

I find it a bit odd that Jokwan being so overly camp was paired up with Gain in WGM and whom he continued dating afterwards.

Would it be a mojor issue if they came out? What is the general Korean attitude towards homosexuals?

Biscuits

Killamangiro said:
^hmm, don't see it

I find it a bit odd that Jokwan being so overly camp was paired up with Gain in WGM and whom he continued dating afterwards.

Would it be a mojor issue if they came out? What is the general Korean attitude towards homosexuals?
Whoa didn't know that they continued dating. Interesting.

7Akxn.png

Alta1r

Biscuits said:
Whoa didn't know that they continued dating. Interesting.

7Akxn.png

I am always slightly surprised when Sal is awake but someone else gets the new Fany pictures up first, lol.

Ashhong said:
Hyori is over 30 and single. It's really not that rare in Korea when referring to idols/actresses at least.

Yeah I thought Korea was one of the more liberal countries in that regard, pushing average marriage age for girls up and not caring too much about getting into their 30s and all that.

Biscuits

Oh okay.

Alta1r said:
I am always slightly surprised when Sal is awake but someone else gets the new Fany pictures up first, lol.
People gotta eat/sleep/do non-Fany things you know.

But then again, missing the new concept teasers was pretty inexcusable.

Fafnir

Resized this Flying Petals gif. It was kind of funny while I was watching the original 9mb gif load, I started to notice that my smile was getting cheesier.

bN1Hv.gif

Alta1r

Biscuits said:
Reminds me of when I used to confuse Yuri and Seohyun... Altair I was referring to the Taengoo gif.

Haha, I got that part. Wait so that means Sooyoung was the one with the long hair yesterday? I am confused as hell now about which concept shot is Sooyoung.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Haha, I got that part. Wait so that means Sooyoung was the one with the long hair yesterday? I am confused as hell now about which concept shot is Sooyoung.
The one laying flat on the floor >__>

I'm so confused right now.

Reminds me the first time I saw the Gee video, I knew there were 9 but I kept thinking Yuri and Seohyun were the same person, so I had to pause the video and count to make sure.

Niks

bN1Hv.gif

Fafnir said:
I started to notice that my smile was getting cheesier.

Ranvier said:
Why the hell do I keep smiling whenever Taengoo smiles? Its infective. Fuck Prozac, this girl can be the cure for all depression.

CaptYamato said:
I feel the same way.

Taengoonitis

Its most commonly transmitted by sight and/or by hearing.
Its made out of cute, dork, with some sexiness.

Patients aren't always aware they have contracted Taengoonitis, but some signs and symptoms include:
extreme momentary happiness, wearing a stupid grin or smile, heart racing, and increased body temperature among others.

There is no known cure, and some research has indicated it can be addictive. Some patients say it cures depression.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:

OruVm.png

Taeyeon - Jessica - Sunny - Tiffany - Seohyun - Yoona - Sooyoung - Yuri - Hyoyeon

btw, when Orange Caramel makes their comeback, we will have an Orange Caramel banner and you all will have to deal with it.

Same goes for Wonder Girls..

and Secret.

Alta1r

Awesome banner OC.

Soshi-Sal says the red one is Yuri and the middle white one is Seohyun though.

wing_zero8556 said:
i swear i saw some jessica ones but i cant find them now, mind you she looks really good at that event

Found one with Sica and Yoona both. Lol, around 1:40 it looks like someone behind Sica tells Yoona about the fancam and at 1:47 you can see Yoona sneak a glance.
And I feel kind of creepy now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1mkVByHuTU&feature=related

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah.. looked at tumblr and you're right.

The one in red doesn't look like anyone tbh.. sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom