• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Lolll, I think Sal is going crazy in his solitary confinement. Someone let him out of his misery...

SoshiGaf said:
“playfulseoul: We’re looking for someone to roleplay as Kwon Yuri’s brother, Kwon Hyuk Joon! Come apply today at Playful Seoul RP!”

Ranvier?

Peru said:
Jessica is in her prime, yes.

Yeah, oh my. Recent Sica is giving #2 JaeKyung a run for her money.

tumblr_lrtoloMI7M1qfrjfbo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
It's all fun and games.

In all honesty though, Hyoyeon isn't bad at all.

Traitor!

tumblr_lru3jyqGcn1qfop43o1_500.gif

Lol, looks like all that beating against the walls has finally tired Sal out for the day.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Well, yeah.. and it's 6am where he is, lol.

And call me a traitor all you want. I just like baggin on Hyo because it's fun.. I don't hate her at all.

Unless you guys are serious about all this... then count me in.

Alta1r said:
Awwww yeeeahhhh, JangWoo finally got some after being teased all season in WGM

Indeed. But I can't get my head around WGM, I know it's suppose to be "virtual" couples but after spending that much time together being intimate and what have you, I wouldn't know what to think.

What's the crack, do the couples get in real relationships after the show ends?

Alta1r

Killamangiro said:
Indeed. But I can't get my head around WGM, I know it's suppose to be "virtual" couples but after spending that much time together being intimate and what have you, I wouldn't know what to think.

What's the crack, do the couples get in real relationships after the show ends?

Well I think the taping is usually just once a week. So it's not like they're spending errday together. But yeah, I think it does rub off on them. I'm pretty sure Nickkhun and Victoria are in a real relationship now, although I don't know if they started the WGM together or not.

orangecaramel said:
And call me a traitor all you want. I just like baggin on Hyo because it's fun.. I don't hate her at all.

Unless you guys are serious about all this... then count me in.

Lol. Naah, I don't hate her either. But I am definitely looking forward to seeing Ranmezer with those Fiona avatars.

panda21

lol sally didnt appreciate my tumblr comment

i think its because i've only ever seen it in the context of insane soshi/kpop fans who give the impression that they are 13 year old girls, i didnt know people use tumblr for anything else..

Alta1r said:
What's nine angles?

You know, how they opened up their 1st Asia Tour with NINE ANGELS and all the PR was like "Asia's Nine Angels, etc!"... ?

Yoon... 9 angles... skinny... I know you're American, but work with me here Altair! :p

With BRAVE SAL gone... it's like the parents have gone away for the weekend and left the liqour out :eek:

Come back Sal :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom