• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you we know what each girl is supposed to be yet?

Taeyeon is Sleeping Beauty
Sooyoung is Rapunzel
Tiffany is a mermaid
Sunny is Little Red Riding Hood

I don't get the rest. There are some lillypads next to Hyo and some snowflakes next to Seohyun. Is that a slipper next to Yuri? Some swallows with Jessica.... lol >_>

I guess YOON just came as 'pretty'.

Edit; Oh Taeyeon is Snow White? That's the one with the apple? It's been a while, lol.

(._.)

Banned
hyunah tweeted this today

WTF~

409983626.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
No matter what I do you keep talking about SNSD. Here, I think you'll enjoy this.

3n2Ch.gif

Fafnir

I was hoping for the 9 individual covers even though I was only going to get Taeyeon's.

October 1st is tomorrow in Korea then Soshi RM soon after!

tsJa9.jpg
OvHP4.jpg

2aqOf.jpg

GzicS.jpg
0fiSe.jpg

Conceptor said:
2Tcoz.gif

Maybe this episode will be Gwang Soo's moment.

I smiled when I saw him paired up with Yuri. But Taeyeon + Haha may be even better.

First time I've looked forward to RM this much in a while.

Also hoping Yuri somehow gets revenge for the 1 v 8 from last time.

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
Dice said:
No matter what I do you keep talking about SNSD. Here, I think you'll enjoy this.
Probably because they have a comeback next week :p

Lol. This. Dice, you and your Kara buddies had a field day when Kara was having their comeback, subjecting this thread to the Ham and the countless other
non-Hara
ungodly sights that came out of that promotion. I don't want to hear it.

tumblr_ls4lixpJcq1r3y3mqo1_250.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/snsds-the-boys-release-delayed-to-mid-october

SNSD‘s “The Boys” comeback might be delayed, as it’s just been revealed that SM Entertainment was contacted by distributors saying that the release must be postponed.

A representative of an album sales company spoke through BNT News and revealed, “It is true. On September 30th, there was sudden contact from the distributors that the album will be delayed. A set date has not been confirmed yet.”

One online album distribution site sent out apology texts to fans who had pre-ordered the album by writing, “Internal issues with the company has caused the release of SNSD’s third album to be delayed to mid-October.”

On the sudden change of plans, SM Entertainment replied, “Nothing has been set in stone yet. The situation has not been organized.”

oh my godddd

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:
oh my godddd

Wth, seems like a pretty big issue to wait until the last minute to report. Hopefully this doesn't affect the MV and stage schedules. I never really buy albums anyway.

wing_zero8556 said:
yeah i want them to be real so yoona can lay off taeng :p

Yoong's a playa:
tumblr_ls69qwzn4H1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

Aight Ranvier, I found your avatar:

D0fsE.jpg

Now we got one for you and one for Phono. All that's left is the inevitable confirmation that YoongSuk kicked some ass.

farkkkkkkkkkk yoona looks so good

even though no close up all 8 of them look good!

dont tell me they are gonna release 8 separate teaser videos for each girl

Niks

So it seems the delay is related to a possible US album release?? all english album? Wat

“It has been decided that Girls’ Generation will be releasing a US album. In order to reinforce the plans of having a worldwide release of “The Boys”, we are planning on changing the release dates of the album in Korea as well. Further details about our decision will be announced when they are confirmed.”

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
fly high ~ayunite~ said:
I wish they could replace Hyoyeon with Gyuri from KARA, Hyoyeon doesn't deserve to be in a group as stunning as SNSD...2NE1 is more appropriate for her.
WTF NO. The goddess is the leader of Kara, the best fuckin five. You cannot have her. Steal Soyou from Sistar since they don't matter and it's just the Hyorin show anyway.

Niks said:
So it seems the delay is related to a possible US album release?? all english album? Wat
So they're trying to get the jump on the Wonder Girls? lol @ both of them for trying but SNSD is totally wrong for the market. At least WG has soul.

Ashhong

na3Vv.jpg

Damn the girls look good here. Is that Sunny on the third from the left? Why does it look like shes scratching her leg
lol.gif

edit: oh, shes sitting

keuja

Alta1r said:
I think it's more a mix of "don't think I didn't see what you were doing with Sica earlier" and "we weren't supposed to go public yet." Cause I mean, seriously, how could anyone say "leave me alone" to this:

tumblr_ls6wzjEkXk1qd704zo1_500.jpg

In terms of pure classical beauty i think Yoona takes it...
If you factor in cuteness (Taeyon), charism (Soo Yong), special charm (eye smile!), hot body (Yuri), etc (the rest) you might have another favorite but damn does Yoona looks pretty in those Woongjin youtube video.

Fafnir

I thought they were going with a Black Swan concept but it's Seohyun in the crystal and Fany with the scarf.

7Omqp.gif

x5ohe.gif

The meltdown by ELFs is hilarious:

Just watched SNSD The Boys' Teaser . I had tears in my eyes . Obviously not of happiness :( I was hurt badly . SMEnt I hate you more than anything in the world . Whats with so much discrimination b/w SNSD & Super Junior ? You can obviously see how much money is spent on the set n costumes . Y are our boys not treated the same way ? Our boys made u well known through out the world & not those girls (Sorry to Sones) but It hurts so much .......

Peru

ELFs are more delusional than all other stans combined.

Dice said:
WTF NO. The goddess is the leader of Kara, the best fuckin five. You cannot have her. Steal Soyou from Sistar since they don't matter and it's just the Hyorin show anyway.

So they're trying to get the jump on the Wonder Girls? lol @ both of them for trying but SNSD is totally wrong for the market. At least WG has soul.

Their performance of "Nobody" on SYTYCD was the single most damaging setback for k-pop's growth internationally.

But this still just seems like they'll put out an 'international edition', like Taeyang, not make an actual push.

Alta1r

fly high ~ayunite~ said:
I wish they could replace Hyoyeon with Gyuri from KARA, Hyoyeon doesn't deserve to be in a group as stunning as SNSD...2NE1 is more appropriate for her.

But you could do so much better with Jiyeon. Or Nana. Or Jae Kyung. Or Yoobin, Yura (if she's legal), Eunjung, Hyomin, Krystal, Sulli, Suzy, Kahi, etc. etc. Why settle for Gyuri? Plus TVs and monitors around the world would start spontaneously shattering if you got Hyo and Ham on the same team.

And wow @ Yoona. There are no words...

Peru

The idea of someone CRYING because an artist that's not SuJu gets an expensive video is one of the funniest things ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom