• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
new selca
iT7BJ.jpg

some different angles from an older show I believe
2YAcH.jpg

hhP9F.jpg

7gdoo.jpg

hfF3k.jpg

Kl7BQ.jpg

p3P3p.jpg

Conceptor

Gonna be awesome. Finished off Khuntoria's WGM last few episodes today. ;__;.
Bittersweet, as you'd expect. I guess these two grew on me.

WycHp.jpg

Sixth Sense @ MuCore: http://youtu.be/o8WEa0P5b2U @______@

And it looks like the producers cut out the high notes, probably cause it seems all three are sick right now.

Possible RM spoilers/hype for those of you catching up past this point.

Fafnir

Gwangoo's trip down the stairs had me dieing lol

I hate to admit it but Taeng/HaHa couple are really compatible with each other =/

DXPett1

Fafnir said:

I hate to admit it but Taeng/HaHa couple are really compatible with each other =/

And people wonder why Taengoo was paired with a Comedian in WGM...

Not to s**t up this thread with memes but a friend of mine linked me to this earlier:

315895_10150336233167566_836122565_8183651_144614886_n.jpg

I thought it was great coming from someone who isn't a fan

Conceptor

Fafnir said:

It's really true though. Actually the Seo/SpartaKook team is pretty great too, and Gary/Jessica.. and.. YJS/Yoong... lol

Fafnir

Damn time just flew by, sooo good. Sica's aegyo was a pleasant surprise. Taengoo looked so cute in the pink pajamas at the end of the preview.

Biscuits

Pretty good episode, can't wait for next week. Though I'm disappointed that some scenes from the preview didn't make it to airing :(

syoaran

Biscuits said:
Pretty good episode, can't wait for next week. Though I'm disappointed that some scenes from the preview didn't make it to airing :(

Im not sure which scenes your referring to, because I didn't get to watch the full thing. They might be in next weeks episode though? Looks like the current preview of next weeks only shows the first scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom