• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

hey man, that doesn't mean some of us werent fans! If there aren't clean versions of the mugshot available next week you guys can have em =P

If I can't have Jessica I want the next best thing:

ltfex.jpg

Salazar

orangecaramel said:
Weak first post btw.

ZtM3E.gif

Even if GwangSoo's loveline with Yuri is staged, I do think he genuinely struggled to look at her and talk to her without his face freezing up in a smile*

*like a very intense version of what happens to me watching RM/Soshi.

Salazar

orangecaramel said:
Still use your tumblr tho. I made one because you made one and I'm having fun with mine o_O

It's pretty good. And depending on the tags you use, some light trolling gets you wonderful anonymous hate.

Surprise: Sica takes compliments well.

9eqJA.gif

Kl4ya.gif
vwdhJ.gif

y7auY.gif
Sna9b.gif

YJSgb.gif
W5IKK.gif

Salazar

JiHyo and Hyomin on the Gyebaek set.

JiHyo looking ok. Hyomin a total dork.

qPxb4.jpg

Mad avatar potential here.

3bZnG.jpg

Ash gets dibs, if he wants, as official Tiffany stan.

Also...

Jungle Entertainment, the home to Drunken Tiger, Leessang, and Yoon Mi Rae, will debut a 4-member group called M.I.B (Mega Interesting Bastards).

Salazar

n9184.jpg

I recognise Taengoo's hair, lol.

Some huge concert is on tonight/at the moment.

TVXQ, 2PM, SNSD, SHINee, miss A, GD&TOP, Se7en, SECRET, Kim Gun Mo, ZE:A, 4minute, B2ST, G.NA, T-ara, Davichi, SISTAR, IU, MBLAQ, and INFINITE.

Red carpet:

bRIJu.jpg

Peru

That's a T-ara I can get behind.. maybe they'll have good outfits for once come next single. Also going back to the Genie style was a great idea, sick of seeing those Oh outfits.

Salazar

Gary's twitter. I don't know who the girl is.

I assume Gary knows who the girl is, but who can say. He looks like he's been drinking.

imagefromurlsizemediumsdsy.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Is there anyone prettier than Yoona? No.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
And...unbanned.

Awwww yeeaahhhhhh! Welcome back Sal. I'm not gonna lie, I am kind of going to miss those "chilling" and "unban me" banging your head against the wall posts on your tumblr.

tumblr_lshcgv9sCa1qd704zo8_250.png

syoaran

EatChildren said:
Is there anyone prettier than Yoona? No.

She was gorgeous in RM, but she looked either a bit tired or a bit under the weather. She was far happier and more active on her previous RM ep.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Awwww yeeaahhhhhh! Welcome back Sal. I'm not gonna lie, I am kind of going to miss those "chilling" and "unban me" banging your head against the wall posts on your tumblr.

If I can get banned for trying to help someone make their OP less crap, chances are it'll happen again.

2c5V7.gif
bxnLS.gif

Dream Concert Soshi. Taengoo such a boss.

tmf2F.jpg
qCHIl.jpg
x2BA8.jpg
lUe0J.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Salazar said:
And...unbanned.

Rainbow.
I like how it's only Jaekyung but you said "Rainbow" because I tend to treat them as a single entity as well. Also, unf.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I keep listening to Wonder Girls. Like 3 times a day every day. SO GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom