• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

LOL at Hyoyeon getting the hat. And then Yoona who comes out after gets the shirt
lol.gif

Biscuits

syoaran said:
Im not sure which scenes your referring to, because I didn't get to watch the full thing. They might be in next weeks episode though? Looks like the current preview of next weeks only shows the first scenario.
Well, I don't remember seeing Jessica's "stress" clip during the Karaoke challenge, and Taengoo's pon-pon was cut too because there was no grocery shopping at all. And I doubt they're from the next episode because the outfits they were wearing don't look like the ones from the next episode :(

Oh wait, after rewatched the teaser, I think you could be right...

maladroid

For those of you who missed it, there's links to some mkvs of EP63 in soompi's RM thread.

Episode confirmed Taeyeon as my #1. So jealous of HaHa (Taeyeon in this ep, and Suzy in another..).

Completely forgot about Gary's dance moves till this ep. Can't remember the last time he pulled them out, but the first time I saw it was 56 episodes ago!

gary07-o.gif

His, and Jae Suk's, dancing always make me laugh.

shiwasu said:
For those of you who missed it, there's links to some mkvs of EP63 in soompi's RM thread.

Episode confirmed Taeyeon as my #1. So jealous of HaHa (Taeyeon in this ep, and Suzy in another..).

Completely forgot about Gary's dance moves till this ep. Can't remember the last time he pulled them out, but the first time I saw it was 56 episodes ago!

gary07-o.gif

His, and Jae Suk's, dancing always make me laugh.

Are there subs to go with that link?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I follow you guys on tumblr and no one follows me back.

I see how it is.

lmao dice, nice tags

Fafnir

Watching the Soshi RM again, their laughter is so infectious. The true queens of variety, they need to become permanent guests.

DWjKw.gif

9b9pC.gif

fW9eN.gif
a6HLg.gif

999rA.gif
9UrmX.gif

TYG9Z.gif

XoaBF.gif
p0VPj.gif

AQIPl.gif
jla82.gif

zc6ln.gif

2dAfV.gif
1Bhc9.gif
PAGrK.gif

3fJSV.gif
LFcgr.gif
pk0uZ.gif

RpVVA.gif
TDyl7.gif
3QNk3.gif

vanty

Holla~ With the screening of the latest episode of RM with SNSD in Korea, I foresee loads of questions (some unnecessary) from our members! So here's a special "FAQ" just for this episode :)

1. Will iSUBS be subbing this episode?
A: You bet we will!

2. Someone else has already subbed it, please do not waste your time.
A: For our loyal iSUBS fans who wants the episode, we will continue to sub it :)

3. Can you sub this episode first?
A: Lucky for you, we will be doing a collaboration with RDR Subs and so it will be placed as a priority project! Hoorah for the SONES!

4. When will this episode be released?
A: We are already placing this episode as our priority so you jolly well be patient and wait and stop asking this question! Thumbs down if you do.

5. I love you iSUBS!
A: We love you too! :D

Hope that this reduces the many questions that would come our way and save some mods and admins ;)

Cheeeerios~!

Love,
Jlophy - admin of iSUBS
So shouldn't be too long.

Baby Milo

seemed like a harmless joke

kpop fans need to chillax. why do you care about a little slight said on twitter? i doubt the wonder girls even care.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's sad to see someone in a professional position for one of the biggest acts in the world to be so astoundingly immature and disrespectful to people that have nothing to do with them and nothing against them. It's one thing for some group of kids to get their jollies off being a rock band and suddenly having shitloads of attention given to them when they cut a record deal, but it's different when you are a producer, or at least should be. Leave a little dignity in the art.

Fafnir

Biscuits said:
Allkpop does it again! What will they come up with next?

Giving Allkpop too much credit, they just translate Naver articles, so it's actually the Korean media coming up with this stuff.

lvF6p.jpg
ZG44b.jpg

Alta1r

Baby Milo said:
seemed like a harmless joke

kpop fans need to chillax. why do you care about a little slight said on twitter? i doubt the wonder girls even care.

Lol, yeah. Just some harmless trash talk, like any good competition. And the man just spoke the truth, not like he said WG aren't talented or should have bad things happen to them or anything like that.

Ashhong

Lol at some of you guys in here being offended at Riley's actions. You have to remember that he is from America, he doesn't have the same "everyone is great!" attitude that the Korean media has.

By the way, I am calling DIBS on either Taeyeon or Jessica mug shots from Running Man next week. Sorry Tiffany....just for now, I promise.

Dice

Coming from America doesn't excuse him, neither does him thinking he is in some way connected to the hiphop scene with "rivalries" and dumb bullshit like that. A person working as a professional with a top company should act like a professional, especially a person of his age and experience, and more especially someone going to work in an unfamiliar country. He has worked with much bigger acts, so he should understand this, but he acts like a teenager. Of course, the way he handled Rania (and shat on all of Korea when they didn't do as well as he wanted) was the worst of anything.

Ashhong

Eh...I guess I just don't expect anything from "producers", especially someone who is unfamiliar with the culture as he is. Is he rude and immature? Sure seems like it. I'm just not surprised or very offended by it, thats all.

Fafnir

Here's mugshots from the preview. They didn't show Yuri's mugshot for some reason, she probably was putting on makeup.

V3byv.jpg
HodCc.jpg
JJrxg.jpg

PCHmC.jpg
0tvBq.jpg

lnXzu.jpg
ltfex.jpg
MzRnx.jpg

46eyj.jpg
KuvKR.jpg
TwAC5.jpg

]

Dice

I don't know how familiar you are with his history, but it is a big reason why I expect better of him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Riley_(producer)

He's not some young upstart who happened to befriend Kanye and fall into connections. He really should know what professional and cultural respect means by now. How many international stars do you have to work with before you get it? Also, take my posts in a facepalm/dismissive way. I'm not worked up over the way he acts, I just think it's pathetic and shameful.

Ashhong

Dice said:
I don't know how familiar you are with his history, but it is a big reason why I expect better of him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Riley_(producer)

He's not some young upstart who happened to befriend Kanye and fall into connections. He really should know what professional and cultural respect means by now. How many international stars do you have to work with before you get it? Also, take my posts in a facepalm/dismissive way. I'm not worked up over the way he acts, I just think it's pathetic and shameful.

Oic. I just knew he worked with MJ before, that's about it. Seems like he is just a big douche. Pretty lame that he is still in the business in such a big way.

Stupid mug shot screens have font all over :( I hope they show a clean version of them next week

Alta1r

I wouldn't be surprised if SM put him up to it. They get free publicity for it and if it ever got too offensive they could easily disassociate themselves from him by making him out to be a rogue American agent that was only there for business purposes. Win-win for SM.

Peru

Dice said:
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/teddy-riley-upsets-wonder-girls-fans-on-twitter

I don't say this as a WG fan, but as a Teddy Riley anti: Utterly shameful behavior for a music producer. He was already on my shit list for overall being a douche to begin with and then dropping Rania like a total asshole. Now being not just a sellout but a fanboy for SM is compounding how pathetic he is.

He does seem like an asshole, but as for Rania: Their label was an extremely shitty business partner, and used his name for way more publicity and pr claims than what he had agreed to. That he left to work in a more stable environment is perfectly understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom