• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Salazar said:

Lol, I love the "Like A Virgin" background track they start playing for it.

Peru said:
Out of all the members, the one member who got the most unusual evaluation was Jessica. Due to her unique smile and chic expression, she has the nickname of ”Ice Princess” in Korea. Japanese fans took this nickname and, as an equal meaning, concluded that she is “like the devil”.

By capturing Japanese fans with her “devil-like” lethal beauty, Jessica received 22% of the
votes, landing her in 3rd place in the group’s popularity ranking.

What were the rest of the rankings? I'm guessing YoonTae in some form as #1 and #2, although I could see Sooyoung and/or Seohyun sneaking up with their better-than-average knowledge of Japanese.

tumblr_lsmuwh8x211qccg08.gif

Alta1r

Peru said:
Busan red carpet http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/star...or-the-16th-busan-international-film-festival

Goo Hye Sun is stunning.. and who's that lady with the particularly open dress? That would be banned on music bank so fast.

Oh my.
Wonder if she has back problems.
Can't imagine anyone in kpop being able to pull that off to the same effect, lol. Who is that last picture they have up there? Can't copy that image here from my iPod. She looks spectacular.

EDIT: nm it says it's Nam Gyuri. Now there's a goddess Gyuri.

syoaran

After watching RM 57, I'm convinced Gwang Soo & Jae Suk could have a spin off series. The two of them together + guest is easily the most entertaining combo the last few weeks!

Deadly

Alta1r said:
Fuuuuuu, how many posts there till you can start streaming their bids? I may be a new Soshified member if I can get it done quick.
I'm lacking the posts as well =( You can wait for the youtube/dailymotion links they are going to post though.

Alta1r

Deadly said:
I'm lacking the posts as well =( You can wait for the youtube/dailymotion links they are going to post though.

Sheeiitt. Quick, Sal, play the streams and stream your desktop like OC did earlier in this thread!

Alta1r said:
Fuuuuuu, how many posts there till you can start streaming their vids? I may be a new Soshified member if I can get it done quick.

i know its 50 for downloads, not sure for streaming.. downloading nowwwwwwwwwwwwww! i havent even finished shin se kyung + cha tae hyun ep yet. I have so many assignments to do :(

Fafnir

You can donate $10 bucks if you don't want to do the 50 posts. You guys should really donate to iSubs and Soshified for all the hard work they do.

7H6BS.gif
Yhp51.gif

gwTTx.gif
WHvRt.gif

Niks

Deadly said:
Nice to see this performance with how they look now. I really don't like this version of the song though.
Really? I really like it, especially the beggining. Its badass.

Narolf

Banned
Conceptor said:
That was cool, thanks for sharing Narolf.
Welcomed. Pretty much why BEG remain, without a shadow of doubt, my top-notch favorite. All their mvs have a meaning, be it through a story like Abracadabra, Sign or I got fooled by you or symbolism like Sixth Sense or How come. No shots are ever let to chance but rigorously thought-out, each caption is a piece of the puzzle. May sound a bit elitist but it's always more subtle than the average K-Pop mv, solely content to show you a dance mixed up with astonishing "in-your-face" sequences, basically.

Still digging K-Pop here, yet I don't think I'll ever find something close to BEG.

Deadly said:
Intense slow-paces and chorus (1:24 ~ 1:40 was strong) but Tiffany's rap sounds way too off compared to the rest. A real shame, because the attempt was gutsy. Nice reinterpretation overall; don't understand all the hate these girls get.

Narolf said:
Intense slow-paces and chorus (1:24 ~ 1:40 was strong) but Tiffany's rap sounds way too off compared to the rest. A real shame, because the attempt was gutsy. Nice reinterpretation overall; don't understand all the hate these girls got.

It's just the tour version, isn't it? Or at least it's very similar.

Love the way the camera pulls way back or avoids Hyoyeon altogether at any given opportunity. F U Korea! :p

:mad:

syoaran

6218125361_591f5d51ce_b.jpg

Yoo In-Na still pulling the funnies after Heroes. Pity that variety show ended, as I loved her with IU. Actually, that was pretty much the only thing I liked about it. Hope to see her on RM!

Showing these event show photos gives me an excuse to post these:
6218648282_20d07f1fbb_b.jpg
6218648202_1bcc9b9b20_b.jpg

<3 &#45224;&#44508;&#47532;

Ashhong

lol, are netizens gonna go crazy over that? pretty funny how people in Korea (and maybe other Asian countries too) use their middle finger just to point at things. I always feel like theyre flipping me off

Salazar

Ashhong said:
lol, are netizens gonna go crazy over that?

The real netizens, maybe. The ones who make an athletic discipline out of piss-ant rage.

There are a heap of photos of Soshi doing that, though - they can't possibly mean anything by it. Except for Sica.

wcLMC.jpg
sBLj7.jpg
na8iR.jpg

Biscuits

Salazar

Biscuits said:
Yeah, but I'm not paying the 10 bucks I'm supposed to. I feel dirty.

I'll throw in another ten on your behalf. I'd like to make it conditional on Soshified finding for me the gif of Yuri
unbuttoning her shirt at the airport: hottest thing I have seen in my life, and no I didn't imagine it
, but I'll have to continue that search on my own.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
I'll throw in another ten on your behalf. I'd like to make it conditional on Soshified finding for me the gif of Yuri
unbuttoning her shirt at the airport: hottest thing I have seen in my life, and no I didn't imagine it
, but I'll have to continue that search on my own.

UHHHHHH

is that gif on ur tumblr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom