• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

I'm sure he's read enough of those..

very passionate..
rainish_35179182.gif

ramyeon

Alta1r said:
Lol, is this real? Why wasn't that as big a deal as AllKPop is making this Big Bang story?
Cause the police weren't involved and the BB guys weren't implicated? And Allkpop isn't making the story a big deal, all of the Korean news portals are. Everyone blames the messenger :lol sometimes it seems like no one realises they just translate.

I really can't take this kerfuffle seriously nor the regions harsh stance on marijuana.

tumblr_lsm5ipHLwO1r2r4ajo1_500.jpg

i'd totally smoke a joint with GD, 'he's got the buff spikes chillin' on top of his melon, buddy'

tumblr_lslk00pzS81qg2i3bo1_500.gif

vanty

Biscuits said:
I'm gonna wait for iSubs/Soshisubs this time. Can't believe they're not working together though, wtf.
iSUBS are doing it with RDR Subs, who they've done a bunch of things with before.

Peru

'Girl group Girls’ Generation’s Jessica has garnered attention after being judged as “like the devil” by Japanese fans.'

Peru

Out of all the members, the one member who got the most unusual evaluation was Jessica. Due to her unique smile and chic expression, she has the nickname of ”Ice Princess” in Korea. Japanese fans took this nickname and, as an equal meaning, concluded that she is “like the devil”.

By capturing Japanese fans with her “devil-like” lethal beauty, Jessica received 22% of the
votes, landing her in 3rd place in the group’s popularity ranking.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Japanese people don't believe in the devil so they have some unique perspective on the characterization.

Edit: Sohyun so cute.

ACEt6.jpg

vanty

Salazar said:
The battle to reliably identify Rainbow members other than JiSook begins here.
I've got them all down pretty much, even if a couple of them I only know by the names "big eyes" or "ugly one" ahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom