• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I hear you guys like soshi gifs.

1312003761_201107301424uzu.gif
1345762960_ee3b3cad_b01ubl.gif

Biscuits

Salazar said:
lol

"If nine members come out, start taking clothes off again with Jong Kook".
It would be incredibly intimidating to see that man with no shirt on.

Also lol at "Why are your arms so swollen?"

Hmm, no more retro concepts for Secret?

Peru

Seohyun finally getting comfortable with herself there (top o page)

Secret ditching retro twee is great. Not sure what they'll replace it with though. Zinger is probably desperate for some hip-hop.

Peru

Tiffany's rapping is as solid as other k-pop rappers, the problem is the cheesy lame lyrics... which she probably wrote herself.

lol hyoyeons eye bags are horrible in RM 63 they are like stacked on top of each other

oh my god biggest LOL at gwang soo when they choose partners

Salazar said:
Gwangvatar is so awesome.

"We had a love-line !"

The blush effect on GwangSoo's cheeks gets me every goddamn time.

yeah that was awesome, they always did it to sukjin in the past as well that got me everytime. just finished the ep one of my favourite eps so far probably cause of my snsd bias. cant wait for the next ep!

Conceptor

Biscuits said:
Cannot wait for Saturday, RM64 woooo

Yeaaaah. I hope you guys can finalize your avatar bet by then. Will it go to the final winning team? Or the team with the most wins? Or the team that gets the most running balls? Not much time left!

Also Biscuits, you should totally just bypass the 50 post limit. If there are any places deserving of a donation, I would have to most definitely agree with Fafnir and plug iSubs and Soshified.

rEa7V.jpg

Ranvier

Salazar said:
I'll throw in another ten on your behalf. I'd like to make it conditional on Soshified finding for me the gif of Yuri
unbuttoning her shirt at the airport: hottest thing I have seen in my life, and no I didn't imagine it
, but I'll have to continue that search on my own.

Yeeeeeaaahhh....all activities must stop until this gif is found!

Salazar

I've been browsing Soshified for a while looking for it. A word doc open writing an article; a browser window open looking for that single, amazing gif. Is this prudent or sustainable scholarly practice ? Time will tell.

68f6dd4btw6dc5dsmgg98gvupq.gif

Ranvier

That's a good start but...we need to get NASA on this shit.

Also just finished the SNSD RM episode. Holy shit, that was entertaining. I want to talk about it but are we still waiting for people to finish? I don't want to have to spoiler errthing.

Salazar

Jackpot, Narolf.

lol, I wasn't going to post it though.

Edit: It's actually really quite SFW. You have to be crazy about Kwon Yuri to find it unusually hot.

QBscS.gif

I'll admit to being worried about there being awkward Tiff rap sections in the new stuff.

Narolf

Banned
Salazar said:
lol, I wasn't going to post it though.
I dunno, Oh In-Hye and her half-naked chest apparently went through before so I would put that one on the same scale at most.

Tagging it NSFW just in case.

Biscuits

wing_zero8556 said:
queen of the world!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTo9N5s1D5o&feature=feedu

taeyeon would definitely be the coolest girlfriend in the world, if she asked me to wear that top HaHa had to wear, i would always wear it
I find it funny watching this from another angle, since she was so obviously looking at flying petals. This fancammer must have been soooooo jelly.

Conceptor said:
Also Biscuits, you should totally just bypass the 50 post limit. If there are any places deserving of a donation, I would have to most definitely agree with Fafnir and plug iSubs and Soshified.
Definitely. Problem is is that I'm a broke-ass college student. I'll find a way.

Salazar

Biscuits said:
Definitely. Problem is is that I'm a broke-ass college student. I'll find a way.

Say the word and I'll PM you my login.

Yeah, the Leeteuk WGM is just baffling. I ain't just saying that as someone generally antipathetic towards SuJu.

It could turn out amusingly horrible, but my money is on straight-up horrible. That said, it's still a better idea than getting Isak and her real-life current boyfriend to go on it. Even though she is cool, that's just giving up on the concept of the show.

Hyunyoung fancam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITDWl59oDEw&feature=player_embedded

And supreme Hyosung. Bow down.

x5WNK.jpg

Alta1r

Conceptor said:
Yeaaaah. I hope you guys can finalize your avatar bet by then. Will it go to the final winning team? Or the team with the most wins? Or the team that gets the most running balls? Not much time left!

The final winning team, just like RM always is.

Narolf said:

That was pretty anticlimactic after Sal's description. I want a refund.
Or better angles.

Ranvier said:
Also just finished the SNSD RM episode. Holy shit, that was entertaining. I want to talk about it but are we still waiting for people to finish? I don't want to have to spoiler errthing.

Yeah, wait one day, I wont be able to watch it till tonight at the earliest.

Narolf

Banned
Just figured they make browser-extensions to obliterate comments on Youtube. I can now enjoy the videos posted here as they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom