• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

omg Taengoo so cute in the morning

Yuri and Gwangsoo loveline continues.

As soon as they had a closeup of Hyoyeon my friend was like, "she's wack" lol

Nana...

b49X1.jpg
KfQxM.jpg

R62TE.jpg
zEMal.jpg

Salazar

Orange Caramel's concept can be as cute as they want. Nana is still going to be destructively sexy.

Gary's present to Gil: A Gary shirt.

5XXtS.jpg

Salazar

Fafnir said:
SNSD really needs to have a show dedicated to them.

I will settle for Fany Running Man. I know some of y'all (vanty, kindred haters) don't think she'd be good on it, but you're straight-up wrong.

hQFi2.jpg

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
Or a COLLAGE of NETIZENS being outraged at their computers.

Allkpop: Female Idols have breasts SHOCK :O
Netizens: *humourous outrage*

hahahaha

LOL. Phono on a roll last night.

filler said:
Kara shouldn't be so prominent in the banner. Just use a picture of Goo to represent them.

EmoticonLaugh.gif
I vote for this option.

Alta1r

Conceptor said:
Wow, this episode brought out their best cooking skills huh? Everything looks so gooood right now. LOL @ YJS's twin reappearing to vote.

tumblr_lsspm5DNMP1qd704zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lsspm5DNMP1qd704zo2_250.gif

tumblr_lsspm5DNMP1qd704zo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lsspm5DNMP1qd704zo4_250.gif

Man I can't wait for the subs for this episode. I love how in the previous one they joke about the girls disappearing the next morning after what happened in the Jiyeon/Suzy episode.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Krystal:

mLnLh.jpg

6Nb9t.jpg

Me:

i53ju.gif

Ic43C.gif

ciRkj.gif

Yes, that is two people's worth of reaction. Girl is makin me crazy!

Alta1r

Salazar said:
But...animal print...

Krystal makes it work. I didn't realize she was doing an elimination ice-skating show. I thought those clips back in the thread were just from some one-off variety show challenge type thing.

Man... :
rQlUV.gif

Peru

Alta1r said:
Krystal makes it work. I didn't realize she was doing an elimination ice-skating show. I thought those clips back in the thread were just from some one-off variety show challenge type thing.

Show's already over.
She won. And was literally amazingly good at it by the final

patiently waiting for ssfs to sub next ep of RM, i was laughing so much for the secret mission in 58 with cha taehyun and shin sekyun. taehyun seriously is so good at variety haha. I hope they do more secret missions like 1VS9, joongki's one was hilarious

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:
patiently waiting for ssfs to sub next ep of RM, i was laughing so much for the secret mission in 58 with cha taehyun and shin sekyun. taehyun seriously is so good at variety haha. I hope they do more secret missions like 1VS9, joongki's one was hilarious

That secret mission was awesome. I'm surprised no one caught on, they weren't very subtle about it.
The way they got Gwang Soo and for HaHa towards the end when Taehyun just straight up said "yeah we have a secret mission" lol.
Those shots of SSK at a loss/about to freak out were pretty hilarious too.

Alta1r said:
That secret mission was awesome. I'm surprised no one caught on, they weren't very subtle about it.
The way they got Gwang Soo and for HaHa towards the end when Taehyun just straight up said "yeah we have a secret mission" lol.
Those shots of SSK at a loss/about to freak out were pretty hilarious too.

lol yeah
i loved how taehyun was like "ive got a secret mission" and jaesuk was like .........how could you have a mission? LOL. and jaesuks face at the end after he realised that the bets on who would win meant nothing HAHA

fancams of taeyeon at their recent concert performance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBdOyw_-7_0&feature=feedu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36cK-aA01w0&feature=feedu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BMNcyQYIbk&feature=feedu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tWoC2Vfpj0&feature=feedu

she looks really good, i like that hairstyle

Jessica aegyo cuts on RM, if she talked to me like that i'd do anything for her LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UaDi09P-UQ
Taeyeon aegyo cuts on RM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLhqeUroqvw&feature=related

Biscuits

Salazar said:
?

I was asleep, yo.
KeMC6.gif

You know I was just joking with ya.

lol subs are up already? Must be pretty crappy then. I'll try to wait for Soshified unless I cave later tonight.

Leeteuk WGM is so awkward - the wife is pretty though. But damn do his SJ group mates sound like douchebags.

Fafnir

My nose almost started bleeding watching Taengoo wake up
RnGgg.gif
OIrU5.gif

TXlji.gif
NzTkm.gif

tK20D.gif
kUW3m.jpg
5uj7b.gif

7WKKR.gif
1D8ph.gif

No surprise that Sica is not a morning person
1eFsh.gif
SeO8J.gif

Yoong knee kick!
NU1z8.gif
JMsdD.gif

Hyo kind of has the Hyori eye smile
252Cb.gif
AAfbU.gif

Grasshopper bros
EqHKg.gif

Gwangsoo being Gwangsoo
8EUHq.gif

Alta1r

Biscuits said:
KeMC6.gif

You know I was just joking with ya.

lol subs are up already? Must be pretty crappy then. I'll try to wait for Soshified unless I cave later tonight.

Leeteuk WGM is so awkward - the wife is pretty though. But damn do his SJ group mates sound like douchebags.

Who's the wife?

Biscuits

Fafnir said:
My nose almost started bleeding watching Taengoo wake up
Okay...
dat jaw line

She probably didn't know/care that there was a camera on her lol.

Edit: Tumblr says album release will be the 19th.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
But Suzy's birthday is special because it's Suzy. You won't hear me talking about [insert idol I find boring that you would bitch at me for mentioning]'s birthday.

Biscuits

Dice said:
But Suzy's birthday is special because it's Suzy. You won't hear me talking about [insert idol I find boring that you would bitch at me for mentioning]'s birthday.
Just to make things clear, I like Suzy too.

5o5hL.png

Alta1r

Fafnir said:

Bear mace! Lol.

Fafnir said:
No surprise that Sica is not a morning person
1eFsh.gif
SeO8J.gif

Damn, Sica...

After watching that first episode I got the impression that Yoona is used to just being a normal, errday person on TV but errbody being entertained anyway cause she's so damn hot. Similarly for Yuri except she's used to being kind of whiny and childish but is also entertaining mainly cause she's hot. Sica and Taengoo look like they actually have some good entertainment chops, personality quirks or both. And they're hot to boot. The maknae kind of blended into the background and didn't get much screen time. I actually felt genuinely bad for Hyo, as much as I rag on her. She seemed kind of shy about doing anything crazy and also defeated in terms of knowing that she can't beat the other members in terms of looks. And then she got paired with possibly the least entertaining regular cast member to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom