• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

7I6Fa.jpg
UgPeR.jpg

IDLcU.jpg
5Sbhq.jpg

Secret/bangs-GAF, unite.

Conceptor

So.. TeukSo's first WGM episode was kinda awkward. Sorta felt like they had the SuJu guys intervene last minute because of how it was going haha. Best part was probably when he was handing out cards. I'll reserve my final judgement for later, after a few more episodes. Time for some quality Woojung now.

HF9Xd.jpg
1tVli.jpg

Conceptor

Peru said:
Eunjung/Jangwoo latest WGM was too much goodness. Love these two personalities clashing, great fit.
I watched up until the episode with the car scene, but then ended up watching the latest one too. These two, so goood.

Lhpl9.jpg
wAFzQ.jpg

Alta1r

vanty said:
She's the Ham of Secret, don't need to see her.

Whoa whoa whoa. Ham?? You can't just go throwing that comparison around, that's reserved for the worst of the worst. Like solitary confinement. Or capital punishment. You gotta make sure this person really deserves it. Even Hyogre would be offended. Besides, Sunhwa is arguably the best looking girl in a group of 5s and 6s on a good day. A better comparison would be anybody else on Kara after Goo left.

vanty

Sunhwa's best doesn't even come close to Jieun or Hyosung on a bad day. Maybe she can compete with Zinger who's also weird looking, but then you take Sunhwa's personality into account and she's 10 times worse.

Salazar

When I agree that firmly with vanty, something is up. Alta1r miles out of line.

Edit: He's kind of harsh on Sunhwa, though. I mean more that Jieun and Hyosung are top tier.

vanty

Salazar said:
When I agree that firmly with vanty, something is up. Alta1r miles out of line.
I think you'd agree with me on most non-SNSD related kpop issues ahah :p

But with him I disagree totally with almost everything he posts, so I do reckon he's just trolling all the time.

Peru

Ham is amazing though. It's the only thing I can bond with Dice over these days.

(edit; although seeing those pictures, also the rainbow love (outside of their JP aegyo)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I liked the Rainbow + Beast dating thing. That was pretty funny. Loved No Eul on that... geeeeeeeeez. Why you so amazin?

vanty

Some of that weird Japanese cuteness even happens to Minzy I think. But it's accidental for her, not the cringe-tastic prepared stuff Rainbow do.

Salazar

0o4f0.jpg

A bevy of top producers have set out to support the debut of a new girl group named ‘C-REAL‘.

According to N.A.P. Entertainment, the girls’ debut album consists of work from Choi Kap Won at the lead, Brave Brothers, Kim Do Hoon, Wheesung, PJ, and Shinsadong Tiger.

K-Pop fans are already familiar with the hits of Brave Brothers, Shinsadong Tiger, and Wheesung. Kim Do Hoon is the composer behind G.NA while PJ has produced for groups like AKB48 in Japan.

The reason these PDs are banding together to support the girl group is because they believe in the talents the girls have to offer. Touted as the ‘five-member IU‘, the girls recently released their CF for their title track, “No No No No No“. The producer behind the track hasn’t been revealed yet, adding to the anticipation of its release.

I laughed. Will check out for Shinsadong. Pretty sure those producers are getting paid.

Alta1r

Lol. That was primarily a post ragging on Ham. I got nothing against Secret. Hyosung looks like she could be genuinely spectacular if they'd stop sabotaging her with that turrible old-woman-gray hair. And Sunhwa was entertaining on IY. None of them really stood out as make you look twice in my five minute Google image search earlier though. Which is to say, post some hot pics vanty!

vanty

I'm really only a casual observer around here. Only pics I've ever posted are stuff the girls post on twitter that I may find interesting, actually searching for images is way above my interest levels.

Alta1r

Lol, is she a bit cross-eyed?

Disclaimer for vanty: this is a purely informational inquiry. I am not making any statements one way or another about your Hyo.

the Jo Kwan + Ga-In we got married is pretty hilarious stuff. In one episode Ga-in tells an Afghani international student in english “I want to kiss you and take a dump on your chest.” and then repeats it with added emphasis.

Alta1r

Killamangiro said:
the Jo Kwan + Ga-In we got married is pretty hilarious stuff. In one episode Ga-in tells an Afghani international student in english “I want to kiss you and take a dump on your chest.” and then repeats it with added emphasis.

Haha, no way! That's hilarious.

Peru said:
Japanese idol crying tears of joy as Rainbow lift their tops http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s90yP12_ePY

Wow you were not joking. That was some real waterworks going lol.

Biscuits

Part 4 is up omgggggg

Also I finally ended up watching the Japanese Bo Peep mv. lol, I didn't know Jangwoo was the star, he and the group must be getting pretty close with each other. Also Core Contents Gwangsoo was genius in debuting T-ara with this song.

Salazar

JiSook fancams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGuLzdiCZp4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf323FnYw3k&feature=player_embedded

ZuHfY.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/star-king-staff-encourages-kang-ho-dong-to-return

Star King staff beg Kang Ho Dong to save them from Boom and Leeteuk.

Shoehorning Kang Ho Dong's "plight" into that dude's story seems in pretty bad taste, but the Star King production team have done some ridiculously stupid shit in the past, so it's not too surprising.

Alta1r

Biscuits said:
Part 4 is up omgggggg

Also I finally ended up watching the Japanese Bo Peep mv. lol, I didn't know Jangwoo was the star, he and the group must be getting pretty close with each other. Also Core Contents Gwangsoo was genius in debuting T-ara with this song.

Up to part 7. Slowly but surely...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom