• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossniak

Pretty sure this started as a SNSD thread(Well not this one but the other locked one) and then all these other kpop people followed.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
akskiller said:
Pretty sure this started as a SNSD thread(Well not this one but the other locked one) and then all these other kpop people followed.
and?

GOTCHA

Salazar

e8JYz.jpg

Cooking in Soshi RM #2 ?

Easily my favourite Hyomin photo in a while.

1AOU5.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Got RM55 but have to sleep. Korean class in the morning, but then SUZY TIME!

Peru

That was a hot outfit on Hara for today's Music Core. Also S&M Nicole.

Plus Tiffany and Yuri stepped in for Suzy and Jiyeon leaving with tears in their eyes

Conceptor

BpnvA.gif

Narsha/BEG @ YHY's Sketchbook: @______@

Peru said:
That was a hot outfit on Hara for today's Music Core. Also S&M Nicole.
Agreed.

Rewatched the SSF-subbed latest RM. Spoilers in case there's still someone who hasn't seen it.

So goood. Grrr Haha. The Gwangsoo trip early in the episode was pretty hilarious, but in hindsight really must have sucked and made me feel bad for laughing. Looks like he actually scraped himself when he fell. There was quite a bit of blood on both knees during the picnic segment (you can actually see it as it got past the editing team), and then you can see him resting and using YSJ as a crutch as the judges are going over the team baskets. And then later on you can see him wearing something like elastics/tensors to cover up both his knees for the mall bit of the episode. Yet it doesn't look like he complained at all and seemingly powered through it like a champ. Bosss.

syoaran

wing_zero8556 said:
RM 58 is out for VIPs. my god cha taehyun was hilarious in 57 when he
ate the other teams snail, i almost died laughing

The bit where Gary's team
get into the speedboat and start grieving Spartakooks was just fantastic.
Watching them unable to get halfway had me laughing very loud in a very crowded rush hour train this morning.

Dice

Ah, entering 3rd year soon.

Korean class will be a review of lessons, but it hasn't been that hard. :/

Alta1r

Killamangiro said:
http://youtu.be/GatXIFOyvr8

hard to watch the teariness but suzy looks gorgeous

Why did they start crying?
Jiyeon looked a lot shorter than I thought she was there.

Lol, and extremely LTTP but SNSD RM is hilarious. "Yuri, Kwang Soo and I worked with a lot of pretty women, and we came up with the conclusion that pretty women get a bit of irritation. But you have a little bit more than other..."

Dice

Suzy/Jiyeon best host combo ever.

ㅠㅠ
edit: hot skirt, yuri

Peru

Shin Se Kyung on Running Man: Yesyesyes. Sometimes it's so much better to have actors on the show because they're not media trained like the idols.. at least with newer idols they have a hard time dropping the mask.

Fafnir

Nice, MC YulTi back on Music Core, I might have to start watching Music Core live.

iP8WI.gif

Just need Taengoo back on radio, but she seems to be busy cheating on Fany with Yoong. Still keeping my fingers crossed for Sunny as IY2 MC.

Z5RNw.jpg
231SN.jpg

Alta1r

Peru said:
Shin Se Kyung on Running Man: Yesyesyes. Sometimes it's so much better to have actors on the show because they're not media trained like the idols.. at least with newer idols they have a hard time dropping the mask.

You get two episodes of her too.

Man, I was disappointed with the Yuri-Kwang Soo couple in this Soshi RM.
She didn't seem like she wanted to play along and Kwang Soo kept doing his oh my god I'm too shy routine that got annoying after the 10th time he did it.
Taengoo-HaHa was the funniest couple by far. Sica was on a roll too, killin it left and right. Her and Gary had some good chemistry going on.

Also we might have to alter the bet a bit since it looks like the teams will change for the next episode. We can keep it just so that whoever wins the final round, Yoona, Hyo, Taengoo wins the bet regardless of the final pairings.

And this just looks weird:
tumblr_lsrhkf54f61qitdj1o1_1280.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
hmm, is it worth the trip to vegas? O_O idk..

http://kpopmasters.com/

K-pop stars are drawn to Las Vegas, the home of gambling and glitzy entertainment, with 10 of Korea’s top singers — including TVXQ, BEAST, SHINee, 4minute, G.NA and MBLAQ — set to assemble there for a concert next month, host Billboard Korea said on Wednesday.

The concert, dubbed the “2011 Billboard K-Pop Masters, presented by MGM Grand,” will launch at 8 p.m. at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Nov. 25. This will set another new milestone for Korean idols.

“This is the first time that Asian singers, especially K-pop stars, will hold a concert at the Grand Garden Arena,” said Billboard Korea.

Billboard Korea said the arena is the biggest venue in Las Vegas with a seating capacity of 16,800. Located inside the MGM Hotel, it has welcomed some of the world’s top recording artists including the Rolling Stones, Madonna and Janet Jackson. The Billboard Music Awards were held there last May.

“This event is significant because K-pop singers, who are becoming hugely popular not only in Asia but also in Europe and the Americas, will have their first concert together in Las Vegas,” The MGM Grand said. It added that the event will serve as an opportunity to showcase the appeal of K-pop music as one of the fastest-growing musical trends around the world.

Billboard Korea added, “Starting with the Las Vegas concert, we are planning to have a world tour with MGM Grand which has hotels all over the world.”

Tickets for next month’s concert cost from $75 to $300 and can be booked via www.kpopmasters.com or www.mgmgrand.com from Wednesday afternoon.

Billboard Korea launched its K-Pop Hot 100 chart in late August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom