• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Still jamming to Wonder Girls. Man, I don't even know if I'm crazy for them, they're just my homegirls. It's so natural.

Salazar

Yuri derp.

6Rmuy.jpg

That RM sub arrived pretty quickly.

Salazar

Niks said:
Worst case scenario being?

I don't even know, except that I'm not tremendously confident that the entertainment companies are terrifically stable and well-administered. It's not possible to speculate without knowing how much money is moving around with overseas (non-Japan) promotions, but I wouldn't dream of ruling out the potential for someone to get screwed.

orangecaramel said:
SALAZAR, WHY YOU SO GODLIKE?

sunnypunch2sqp3.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It needs SNSD, Kara, Rainbow, miss A, Orange Caramel, Secret, Wonder Girls, T-ara, 4minute, and IU.

Good luck.

Niks

Salazar said:
I don't even know, except that I'm not tremendously confident that the entertainment companies are terrifically stable and well-administered. It's not possible to speculate without knowing how much money is moving around with overseas (non-Japan) promotions, but I wouldn't dream of ruling out the potential for someone to get screwed.

Well I guess we will see how Soshi does with this "supposedly" English album... I think that could be a good gauge on K-pop taking over the world... or not...
I mean, 9 Korean girls singing in English will not be more than a curiosity a mainstream English speaking audience... but who knows..right?

Haven't the Japanese tried this before? Their music industry is bigger than Koreas right?

filler

Banned
Abracadabra and Roly Poly would work in the U.S., if translated. I could see the dances catching on and the songs are super catchy. Would it be enough to make Brown Eyed Girls and T-ara anything more than one hit wonders. Probably not.

The OP is amazing, except for the picture used for Sunny. That hat is horrible. She looks best when rocking the bangs.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
filler said:
Abracadabra and Roly Poly would work in the U.S., if translated. I could see the dances catching on and the songs are super catchy. Would it be enough to make Brown Eyed Girls and T-ara anything more than one hit wonders. Probably not.

The OP is amazing, except for the picture used for Sunny. That hat is horrible. She looks best when rocking the bangs.

wtf? that picture of sunny is amazing

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
filler said:
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

i sure don't, i'm confused o_O NEVERMIND I just re-read it.. fuck i'm dumb. yeah, i used that pic because it was a transparent png already.. i'll change it later :-/

anyways, how's this for a banner?

I9oVP.png

Or a COLLAGE of NETIZENS being outraged at their computers.

Allkpop: Female Idols have breasts SHOCK :O
Netizens: *humourous outrage*

hahahaha

fuckin' Netizens... what a ridiculous word BUT I LOVE IT. I love how easy these dumpy korean chicks are to rile up! Christians, most likely. who knows. I certianly don't.

But I picture all of them looking like VELMA from SCOOBY DOO.

Except ASIAN.

"Girls shouldnt show cleavage!!!!"
*netizens tries to dress all sexy like the idols, but everyone laughs at her stumpy arms and bow legs*
":mad:"
*back at home looking like Velma*
"these girls are an outrage especially girls generation. They dont represent asian females! More like Hooker Generation!!!!"
*sends 9 letters full of anthrax to SM entertainment*

hahaha a likely story.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/wonder-girls-to-return-to-korea-this-week-for-pop-concept-comeback

With their highly-anticipated comeback inching ever closer, the Wonder Girls will finally be returning to Korea within the week!

A representative of JYP Entertainment stated, “The Wonder Girls are currently spending busy days filming for their TV movie, ‘The Wonder Girls at the Apollo‘. If there aren’t any additional schedules to be added, they will be returning to Korea within the weekend and begin preparations for their comeback.”

The Wonder Girls are up against several girl groups like SNSD, Orange Caramel, and T-ara. As such, an eye-catching concept is a must in order to stay in the spotlight. The Wonder Girls are known for their retro concepts now, so many are wondering what they’ll be bringing out next.

The representative revealed, “The album will be produced in a movie OST format. We’ll be planning our concept to fit around the feel of the song, so as opposed to retro, we feel that it will be more pop. The Wonder Girls will definitely be coming out with a new image, so please look forward to it.”

Dice hype.

For Yamabro.

uLhSU.jpg

DXPett1

SNSD Running Man was faaaaaaantastic.

Did not know Jessica had that kind of cuteness in her. Though she really seem to rub Hyo and Yoona the wrong way (Hyo was probably just playing along but Yoona seemed geninuely pissed)

Dance segment before partner choosing was ace! Was surprised KJK didn't do his patented hip-hop routine but Gwavatar was just as good!

Seohyun was a surpise packet for me. Looked reeeeal good

Conceptor

DXPett1 said:
SNSD Running Man was faaaaaaantastic.

Did not know Jessica had that kind of cuteness in her. Though she really seem to rub Hyo and Yoona the wrong way (Hyo was probably just playing along but Yoona seemed geninuely pissed)

Dance segment before partner choosing was ace! Was surprised KJK didn't do his patented hip-hop routine but Gwavatar was just as good!

Seohyun was a surpise packet for me. Looked reeeeal good

Yeah Jessica turned it up a notch that episode. I thought Hyo started off kinda salty but seemed to let it go lol. KJK/Seo dancing to ITNW and Jae Suk complaining about Kookie was hilarious loll.

DoeJs.jpg
KVS7J.jpg

SrLIb.jpg
rr4gF.jpg

Yuck, Leeteuk on WGM: http://youtu.be/k0hJzVckJlI

Fafnir

RM starting, hatred for HaHa continuing as he is going grocery shopping my Taengoo!

Watching this with my friend who is not a kpop fan, trying to explain to him who is who is somewhat frustrating.

Conceptor

Wow, this episode brought out their best cooking skills huh? Everything looks so gooood right now. LOL @ YJS's twin reappearing to vote.

Fafnir

Conceptor said:
Wow, this episode brought out their best cooking skills huh? Everything looks so gooood right now. LOL @ YJS's twin reappearing to vote.

I'm surprised they didn't put ramen powder in the soup like FO.

I think YJS is kind of offended of grasshopper jr lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom