• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
EraldoCoil said:
Every time I see a pic of Hyuna it makes me want to rage.....

OoTYz.png

tumblr_ljyu2dS2OI1qj60veo1_250.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ashhong said:
What? You used to hate her!
What the... Hate? Are you sure?

The first time I watched IY (the first ep), I always thought she looked okay, even without makeup.

Ashhong

orangecaramel said:
What the... Hate? Are you sure?

The first time I watched IY (the first ep), I always thought she looked okay, even without makeup.

K maybe not hate like me, but during IY you didn't like her very much after I kept telling u how ugly she was =p

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
Sulli? I don't see it.

sulli.jpg
iJTg1.jpg

Really? Looks almost like twins to me. Or I still got that "all Asians look alike" thing going lol.

Also, that youtube link for RM64 has all 12 parts up now.

I don't know why I want to Rage.....I think it's because of her hair, and I had a jerk ass cousin that used to rock the same hairstyle when we were kids. She was a jerk......

that's really the only reason I can think of, just activates something in my memory bank that makes me want to rage.

bit weird, I know.....

and why Killamangiro gotta hate on my av?!?!? :p

I gotta rep Wrassle-GAF everywhere....lol

but if someone would be so kind to make me a Park Gyuri Av or a Sooyoung Av it would be much appreciated.

now off to work for me!!!!

catch you all later!

vanty

Considering Sulli is one of top 5, and Sunhwa is probably bottom 5... they look nothing alike. In fact no one looks like Sulli.

If I'd never watched IY her face would probably be just fine. But thanks to IY I just get angry when I see her ahaha.

EraldoCoil said:
I don't know why I want to Rage.....I think it's because of her hair, and I had a jerk ass cousin that used to rock the same hairstyle when we were kids. She was a jerk......

that's really the only reason I can think of, just activates something in my memory bank that makes me want to rage.

bit weird, I know.....

and why Killamangiro gotta hate on my av?!?!? :p

I gotta rep Wrassle-GAF everywhere....lol

but if someone would be so kind to make me a Park Gyuri Av or a Sooyoung Av it would be much appreciated.

now off to work for me!!!!

catch you all later!
I love how you hate jerks but hang out with me.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
vanty said:
Considering Sulli is one of top 5, and Sunhwa is probably bottom 5... they look nothing alike. In fact no one looks like Sulli.

If I'd never watched IY her face would probably be just fine. But thanks to IY I just get angry when I see her ahaha.
Sulli.. top 5? looool. Surely Krystal is above her, right?

Alta1r

EraldoCoil said:

Lol, this is hilarious. Even moreso knowing you like wrestling. I can just imagine you running into her, going into a rage and then:
RockBottom.gif

orangecaramel said:
Surely Krystal is above her, right?

2z871na.gif
tumblr_lncgpmHsXb1qelqsho1_500.gif

vanty

orangecaramel said:
Sulli.. top 5? looool. Surely Krystal is above her, right?
Krystal is bottom of f(x) to me (ignoring Amber who's not supposed to be hot). I honestly don't understand how people can find her hot, even Jessica's far better. She isn't ugly, just don't like her.

Alta1r

Whoa whoa whoa. Krystal at the bottom? Victoria better than Krystal? What is this world coming to??

Lol, I'm watching RM64 right now. The segment after they all wake up is hilarious.

Gary: How can you guys be so pretty in the morning?
Yoona: I don't think you're fully awake yet.

Yuri: Ah, my face is so swollen. It's embarrassing.
Gwang Soo: You're right...I thought you were somebody else.

lol

Poor Hyo got stuck with Big Nose again. You could see her face drop when he gets out of the car, lol. I was a little disappointed that the Gary-Sica and Haha-Taengoo couples got broken up.

Alta1r

vanty said:
Victoria can do things that probably no other idol could even dream of doing.

Sure she can do this:
victoria_20110412_1.jpg

But can she do...this:
tumblr_lp7ih5R16W1qbqx4oo1_500.gif

Sal, is this the new concept? Or this more edits of old pics?
tumblr_lsxfl447qU1qdon7so1_500.jpg

Alta1r said:
Lol, this is hilarious. Even moreso knowing you like wrestling. I can just imagine you running into her, going into a rage and then:
RockBottom.gif

Lol, Well i am going to Korea next year to teach English so there is a chance of this happening. And I am a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructor, so it would probably something more to do with that. please note: I would never do that to a girl

@Yamato-Your a pretty big jerk, still not a jerk ass though....there's a difference. That's why I hang out with you.

@Everyone- somebody help me out with a Park Gyuri av or Sooyoung av?? pleeeeaassseee! I'll give you an internet hug.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Sebulon3k said:
I sorely missed this thread, sorely.

WHO ARE YOU?

Anyways,

Krystal > Vic > Sul > Luna

Sulli can look pretty good sometimes tho..

mFuWj.jpg

And here is some "Secret" for you guys.. from the Madonna album last year (since I know most of you don't really look up physical albums/inserts/etc.)

RTOGU.jpg

LrF6n.jpg

36PzU.jpg

MGtY1.jpg

duBFu.jpg

jO2Wk.jpg

3rfdP.jpg

E7IeV.jpg

84cjn.jpg

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
And here is some "Secret" for you guys.. from the Madonna album last year (since I know most of you don't really look up physical albums/inserts/etc.)

RTOGU.jpg

Hot damn, which one is this?

And why is there Spanish in there? lol

Lol, and when you're slowly scrolling down, this pic looks like something else is going on.
orangecaramel said:

Swag

orangecaramel said:
Haven't been playing much.. lots of overtime at work ;_; When'd you get the beta?
I play on the HoN GAF account, but haven't been playing much, don't wanna get burnt out before retail, and game is boring without friends.

About to play now if you wanna join!

Swag

orangecaramel said:
Honestly.. I like HoN a bit more at the moment. It's much faster and I played it for a long ass time. DotA 2 just takes some time to get used to, I guess.
This is true, do you ever play with us, I can't remember seeing you in any of the games!

But let's not shit up the thread with our MOBA talk.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
WAT

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/snsd-officially-joins-universal-music-group-for-u-s-debut

SM Entertainment previously announced plans on releasing SNSD‘s upcoming album “The Boys“ worldwide, and it seems their plans on doing so have been officially confirmed!

On October 12th, SM Entertainment revealed that SNSD will release a maxi single (similar to a mini-album) in the United States sometime in November through the well known Universal Music Group under Interscope Records, which currently houses extremely famous talents such as Lady Gaga, Eminem and the Black Eyed Peas.

Together with Universal Music Group, SNSD’s “The Boys” full-length album is expected to be released in Europe, South America, and other countries all around the world as well.

Furthermore, the girls who had postponed their comeback date in order to better market their album internationally have confirmed their comeback schedule by revealing their release date to be October 19th. This includes an official iTunes release, music video premiere through SM Entertainment’s official YouTube channel and Facebook, and lastly the physical album release in Korea.

Their title track ‘The Boys’ is the masterpiece of none other than Teddy Riley, who in the past has served as the producer of the legendary Michael Jackson. Teddy has put together a trendy track with a beat & melody that’s sure to widely please all listeners world-wide.

SNSD will make their long awaited comeback through the October 21st episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Music Bank‘.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
just you

and a new Secret picture (wtf is wrong with their hair..)

Prior to the music video’s release, 23 jacket photos will be released through Naver later today.

U1q8W.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom