• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:

Lol, goofy dance, but hot damn that Nana!

Speaking of Orange Caramel, back in my (even moreso than now) k-pop n00b days, before I knew that Orange Caramel was an actual group, I used to get very confused when someone talked about OC and then I saw orangecaramel post something, lol.

tumblr_lsyopwKbCN1qd704zo1_400.jpg

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/anonymous-celebrities-being-investigated-for-marijuana-usage

According to a current Korean news article, an anonymous top idol who was caught using marijuana has emerged.

Amidst the current controversy surrounding G-Dragon‘s marijuana case, rumor has it that another top idol from a well known group was suspected for being involved with marijuana and is currently being investigated. However, results from the investigation have yet to be revealed to the public.

Upon the release of these rumors, representatives of the entertainment industry are paying close attention to further details.

One entertainment representative shared, “Starting from last year, there has been a series of strict marijuana investigations in the entertainment industry.”

One actor who requested to remain anonymous, shared, “Among celebrities, there have been several stars who have been suspected. They have been examined by investigators and many celebrities are worried that another marijuana case will emerge and make headlines.”

Law enforcement officers who were involved in these investigations were tight lipped as they said, “We will not comment on the issue.”

GD has already used up the "someone gave me a joint and I politely smoked it" excuse.

Biscuits

According to a current Korean news article, an anonymous top idol who was caught using marijuana has emerged.
MfUeI.gif

EraldoCoil said:
put me into the group that doesn't think it's gonna work out.

I'm kinda nervous about the US release.....

we will see though.

:/
At least SM isn't taking any big risks here. But then again, I am worried about an all-English release. Too bad having an Asian accent isn't considered "sexy"...

EraldoCoil said:
put me into the group that doesn't think it's gonna work out...

hate to be a pessimist but I can't quite invision it either.

regarding your rage issues, you need to see someone about that.

That second image (._.) posted is blowing my mind

edit:

ctniV.jpg

WbozD.jpg

and Sulli because she's the sweetest thing in kpop

tumblr_lsrrq79iYZ1qd2jfyo1_250.gif

tumblr_lsx60nThku1qkfio9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lss3kx1Btu1qi8te5o2_500.jpg

tumblr_lsx5tpNi2j1qkfio9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lsr8viZUya1qjp1rgo1_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I just got back from playing Titan Quest and I am so confused as to what is going on in here.

Dice

Does Secret even matter? DID YOU SEE THAT ORANGE CARAMEL VIDEO?! ZMOG SO GOOD!!!!

Dice

I just had to reevalate my girl group rankings. BOOOOY THINGS HAVE CHANGED.

Sebulon3k said:
The dance in that video, is so peculiar, will probably look very awkward live.
You must be new to OC.

Dice

Salazar said:
Do you mean that it won't look awkward, or that you won't be able to tell because of Nana ?
Orange Caramel has always been known for unusual choreo, but it works.
It actually goes Raina > Lizzy > Nana for me these days. What happened?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dice said:
Orange Caramel has always been known for unusual choreo, but it works.
It actually goes Raina > Lizzy > Nana for me these days. What happened?

Got it backwards but I understand. The > and < keys are right next to eachother.

Dice

Yoong? As in Yoona?

Was this a survey among people who were at least her acquaintances?

Salazar

CaptYamato said:
NO T.O.P. IN THE TOP THREE=BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!!

EFw2E.gif

To be fair, any female idol is too hot just to keep as a friend. It becomes meaningless beyond that point to divide them into degrees, because I would just be instantaneously onto that shit if I were able.

SNSD‘s schedule appears to be no joke, as they’re not only preparing for their comeback, but just recently completed shooting a new CF in Japan.

The girls have teamed up with Japanese cough drop brand ‘e-ma Nodoame’ in celebration of their 10th anniversary. In the short commercials, SNSD transforms into miniature dolls goofing around on a table full of these cough drops. Their song “Bad Girl” from their 1st full-length Japanese album also plays in the background.

The CF with ‘e-ma Nodoame’ will be the girls’ second commercial in Japan; it will begin broadcast on October 17th.

i8e99.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom