• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Salazar said:
8ut64.gif
hnnnnnnnnnngh so cute

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Wow, didn't notice the quality.. jesus. I'll change it.

Phonomezer said:
Would've been better as an instrumental, the autotune is atrocious! It's a catchy song though.

Doesn't bother to me, tbh.

Niks

SM Entertainment will be releasing a teaser for the music video on October 15th at midnight KST on the Girls’ Generation official website and SMTown’s Youtube and Facebook pages. An additional teaser will be released two days later on the 17th at midnight ahead of the release of the album on the 19th

Teaser of the teaser of the teaser.
Anyways 12 hours till release...

Ranvier said:
If Hyo is put as a backup dancer I feel really bad for what they're going to do to the likes of Yoona andSooyoung. They can neither dance or sing. They'll probably get demoted and be used as teamsters or mannequin props when they preform the Engrish version of Gee.

ya best watch your tongue there....

and oh my god, engrish version of Gee!?! totally do not want......I actually cringed...

Raiku

Dice said:
Probably salty after seeing my rankings.

Lol, I just wanted to see what you would say. Now that you've brought this to my attention though, I can't forgive you for putting snsd so low.

Niks said:
Teaser of the teaser of the teaser.

Yeah no kidding. Cautiously optimistic though.

filler

Banned
vanty said:
Tiffany and Jessica can speak English. But "perfect English" is really pushing it though, they both sound weird as hell.

I'm pretty sure they both speak English better than they do Korean. I've seen them both have to be corrected on their Korean by the other members. Didn't Tiffany live in the U.S. until she was 15? And didn't they both got to a school for American kids in Korea? Pretty sure I heard that in a interview somewhere.

vanty said:
Tiffany and Jessica can speak English. But "perfect English" is really pushing it though, they both sound weird as hell.
That weird sound is called Southren Californian Accent. They sound perfect to me.

filler

Banned
CaptYamato said:
That weird sound is called Southren Californian Accent. They sound perfect to me.

Yeah, I was going to say. They sound no different than any of the Asians I grew up with that were born in the U.S., but had parents that were born in their home country.

Ranvier

Dice said:
Yeah, in America you have to brag about you're the shit, be pissed off, or be depressed. Being happy is apparently fucked up and lame unless it's 100% about how you're becoming intoxicated and having sex.

Such a healthy culture we have.

Really reminds me of,

1237917779613.jpg

filler said:
Yeah, I was going to say. They sound no different than any of the Asians I grew up with that were born in the U.S., but had parents that were born in their home country.

I'm in Norcal (San Fran) and Fany sounds like a typical SoCaler to me. I still feel like Sica has developed a slight Korean accent though. Didn't she come to Korea at a much earlier age then Tiffany? Also, I remember Fany saying that she still thinks in English, sure sign that her English is still leaps and bounds better then her Korean. And does that cunning Maknae speak pretty good English? I really hope Taengoo speaks English well too. There aren't many clips of her speaking English on youtube though there are a ton of her singing in English. She's pretty good besides a few falters during the big notes. But singing is different, hell, I'm pretty sure I can sing decently in Korean if the words to the song are said slow enough.

Yuri and Hyo not being able to speak English well is fine, We have the rest of our lives for me to help them learn.

Taengoo sounds pretty good here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_Y8W3Ded4&feature=related

Ranvier

Salazar said:
Mainly proof that Sooyoung is awesome.

Agreed, she is pretty awesome. Her tell it like it is, no bullshit attitude is refreshing. She may the most "real" member of SNSD or at least she seems to be acting like mostly herself in variety shows and stuff. But despite all this, it doesn't change the fact that she's only ahead of the Alien in terms of singing ability when you rank the members.

In my opinion its;

Taeyeon

Jessica Tiffany

Seohyun

Sunny (as long as she doesn't do that high voiced bullshit)

Yuri

Hyoyeon Sooyoung

Alien

*The amount of line skips between the members denotes how much better the people above them are*

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
Really reminds me of,

Lol.

Ranvier said:
I really hope Taengoo speaks English well too.

I'm sure Fany taught her plenty of English.

orangecaramel said:
Orange Caramel - One Love
Sori - 심장이 춤춘다 (Feat.슈프림팀)
T-ara - Say Goodbye

I liked these. I need to listen to some more Sori stuff, I like their flow in this song.

Huijang Sal said:

Man, IU looked possibly the best I've ever seen her in that Good Day MV. She needs to get back to a stylist who'll take care of her like that one did.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/aspiring-mc-makes-fifteen-day-journey-on-foot-to-meet-yoo-jae-suk

Seoul is filled with aspiring teenagers dreaming to hit K-pop stardom one day, but one inspirational story has been catching headlines today for one particular man’s incredible journey.

On October 13, MC Yoo Jae Suk met a young man with the big dream of becoming an MC one day. It turns out that he had walked for fifteen days straight from Busan in order to meet the famous host at the MBC office.

Pilgrimage to Grasshopper MC.

bmJaX.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Apink has never performed Boo live so as to ensure nobody dies from the awesomeness.

just finished RM 64, pretty good ep. the cooking part was pretty good although every cooking segment seems to be good like daesungs one and dinner time in FO.

bit disappointed that KJK+Taeng didnt win at the end, they totally could have won. KJK should have piggy backed Taeyeon for the last minute and ran around, for a guy that big im sure he can manage it

Jaesuk is like the ultimate in betrayal situations like the water gun ep, RM 58 with the betting and now this.

Hope iSubs releases 59 and 60 soon, i wanna see hip hop special then 61 62 with Lee Yeon Hee :D :D :D (so damn cute in millionaires first love)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Max said:
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

you could say they are delightful

Ashhong

CaptYamato said:

I disagree...I think Tiffany sounds weird when she speaks English and I'm from SoCal. I think Dice said it best before by saying that she just sounds like a little kid.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dice said:
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

you could say they are delightful

NA EUN ALL DA WAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom