• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
vordhosbn said:
Rainbow is very quickly becoming my new favourite girl group. I love almost all their songs and their charms/looks are the silver lining.

On the other hand I'm not listening to SNSD all that much anymore. But I'll continue to pay attention to their activities just for Taeyeon .
This is a normal process.

Alta1r

vordhosbn said:
I've been unbanned, not that anybody's noticed but it feels nice to be back again.

RYyPA.jpg

What a glorious pic to make your return with. Welcome back!

Max

I am not Max
E.via's kind of really sexy.

I think it's the cute hairstyle mixed with the body language of a rapper.

Xilium

Salazar said:
Se Kyung the perfect distraction.

tumblr_lttcebq4j61qbcwikfe.png
I'm still confused on the logistics of that episode. What was the point of doing the betting if the winner was going to take everything anyway?

Alta1r

Xilium said:
I'm still confused on the logistics of that episode. What was the point of doing the betting if the winner was going to take everything anyway?

To trick people like JaeSuk apparently lol.
Yeah, I don't know either.

tumblr_lp2p6dgYVB1ql3fq0.jpg

tumblr_lp1bbli81z1qffwzy.gif

ramyeon

So I got accepted to Yonsei University in Seoul a week or so ago. And I'm going to book my plane tickets in the next few days. So pumped for a year in Korea starting early February!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Coooooool. I'll have to remember to ask you how it goes. If I go through OSU their exchange program is at Yonsei.

Alta1r

ramyeon said:
So I got accepted to Yonsei University in Seoul a week or so ago. And I'm going to book my plane tickets in the next few days. So pumped for a year in Korea starting early February!

Congrats! What sort of program are you doing out there?

ramyeon said:
You and Eraldo can chill we he leaves next year.

Ranvier

Are you finally getting over your abduction alta1r? I think these last few posts of yours are the first time you've posted non yoona/sica pics.

You better take awesome pictures at the concert of hyo and yuri phono. F*** enjoying the show, this is for the greater good.
making filler and me happy

And I can't wait till IY2 starts. Hyo looks so damn good.

Dunno if it will be as good as last time without taewoo carrying the funny. Sunny's good and all and Narasha and Goo were awesome too but I feel like something will be lacking. Hyo is great eye candy but she's no Yuri. Its like having 2 billion dollars (hyo) whereas before you had infinity dollars (yuri)

Can't wait for her and taengoo to guest star though. I have a feeling taengoo can give sunny a run for her money when it comes to sheer badassary.

Ranvier

ramyeon said:

Awesome, congrats man. And now people, we have a plant. We just need to pinpoint the location of the SNSD dorm and get in the spy cams. I'm sure if we all put our minds to it, we can make it happen.

Conceptor

ramyeon said:

Grats :). Now when you walk around the city you can tell us if something like this is true too!

ramyeon

Alta1r said:
Congrats! What sort of program are you doing out there?
I'm doing a Korean major and Journalism minor at uni here, so I'm just doing an exchange program and will be studying the same courses over there. Should be good!

Thanks guys, and Dice Yonsei's the place to be. The best Universities in Korea are the SKY (Seoul, Korea, Yonsei) Universities. Yonsei's apparently got the best morale and image though.

Ronok

Ranvier said:
Are you finally getting over your abduction alta1r? I think these last few posts of yours are the first time you've posted non yoona/sica pics.

You better take awesome pictures at the concert of hyo and yuri phono. F*** enjoying the show, this is for the greater good.
making filler and me happy

And I can't wait till IY2 starts. Hyo looks so damn good.

Dunno if it will be as good as last time without taewoo carrying the funny. Sunny's good and all and Narasha and Goo were awesome too but I feel like something will be lacking. Hyo is great eye candy but she's no Yuri. Its like having 2 billion dollars (hyo) whereas before you had infinity dollars (yuri)

Can't wait for her and taengoo to guest star though. I have a feeling taengoo can give sunny a run for her money when it comes to sheer badassary.

My only disappointment about IY2 is they cast the wrong Hyo! :p Boom is really funny so I'm sure he can fill the gap Taewoo left. Shinyoung will be more of a loss in my opinion, especially with Sunny making a return. >.<

ramyeon

Raiku said:
Congrats Ramyeon! Should be awesome. Take pictures for your K-pop brothers.
For sure. I'll be keeping a blog (Probably) so I'll link to that here when I start it :)

New Wonder Girls teaser is amazing. This has been such a good end to 2011.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:

Lol. I post pics of the third member of the goddess trio every once in a while.

tumblr_lskaghTTL11r27owuo1_250.jpg
tumblr_lshtil9vDI1qkkvz2o1_400.gif

But yes, I am easily distracted by pretty faces.

ramyeon said:
I'm doing a Korean major and Journalism minor at uni here, so I'm just doing an exchange program and will be studying the same courses over there. Should be good!

Sounds like you got a career at AllKpop lined up as soon as you graduate! =P

Ronok said:
My only disappointment about IY2 is they cast the wrong Hyo! :p Boom is really funny so I'm sure he can fill the gap Taewoo left. Shinyoung will be more of a loss in my opinion, especially with Sunny making a return. >.<

There is no such thing as a right Hyo since they're not bringing Hyomin back.

tumblr_lrz8txTA4e1qe4wv5o1_500.gif

vanty

Xilium said:
I think the producers of RM gave up on episodes making sense with scoring, winners, losers, etc a long time ago ahah. Unless they go back to the 'chasers vs mission team' stuff I don't think there will be too many episodes with a defined goal.

vanty said:
I think the producers of RM gave up on episodes making sense with scoring, winners, losers, etc a long time ago ahah. Unless they go back to the 'chasers vs mission team' stuff I don't think there will be too many episodes with a defined goal.
Yeah, they don't even do punishments anymore.

Conceptor

Alta1r said:
There is no such thing as a right Hyo since they're not bringing Hyomin back.
You haven't seen the wonders of the Sunbyung couple! WG trailer 2, awesome.

Edit: Saw the E-Sens thing you were alluding to earlier, Peru.

Alta1r

Conceptor said:
You haven't seen the wonders of the Sunbyung couple!

No, no, I saw a good chunk of the first IY and loved the Sunbyung couple. I was saying because they're not bringing Hyomin back, there are no right Hyos out of the remaining Hyos. Unless they got Hyori. Then all bets are off.

tumblr_lrnx5zYt9y1qlkfpdo1_500.gif

Ashhong

Peru said:
Can anyone whose Korean is at a native level hear what Sooyoung's saying at the beginning here? http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/11/02/girls-generation-teach-mtv-news-korean/

They're teaching the reporter Korean slang and SY obviously comes up with a dirty expression since the other girls protest instantly.

I turned my volume WAAAY up and cannot hear a single syllable out of her mouth.

edit: the first 2/3 of that new WG teaser sounds great! But then the beat changes and I was like eh....

ramyeon said:
So I got accepted to Yonsei University in Seoul a week or so ago

congrats man

new WG teaser.....how the eff did i never notice yubin D:

and sal, you are my source for TOP pictures lolol, i always post them to my friend whos the biggest fangirl for TOP. i also think hes one of the best looking dudes in kpop
along with jaejoong

naww jessicas crying over their win
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RNGcdBLlmk&feature=feedu
some JeTi love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_1mv__2n9U&feature=feedu

Ranvier

Salazar said:

Maybe she just needs to do more variety shows. The few I've seen her in haven't been that interesting or she is asked to do that screaming voice, which isn't her fault I know but its still not very appealing. Sooyoung seems to be the most private of the Soshi's. Even on Hello Baby she wasn't on camera that much. I used to think Hyo took that spot but the recent RM episode, upcoming IY2, and overall more coverage of her escapades has led me to think different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom