• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Peru said:
I'll be happy with the Apink comeback if there are no scenes in the MV of a girl coyly running away after a guy merely looks at her.

lol

Jaded Starcraft dudes.

tumblr_lpngq5idml1qhzuq8j9.jpg

tumblr_lpngnm4lqi1qhzu8kuk.jpg

♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I think megaposts shouldn't be allowed anymore. Unless it's a megapost of different people, not just 1 person. :-/

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:
♥HYOYEON♥

51dgsv7ttpl.jpg

I think you deserve a Hyo/Yuri post to celebrate your return.

PEOPLE...prepare thine eyes for Perfection!!!!

sometime in the next 24 hours. Its 3 am here in Cali and I am not a machine. Or once IY starts. There aren't many good pics that we haven't already seen right now.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ranvier said:
Please no. You have done so many already. You also tend to recycle half the pics anyway.

Ranvier

Dice said:
Please no. You have done so many already. You also tend to recycle half the pics anyway.

I only ramped them up during Phono and Filler's absence to give them something to live for.

And you're right, they tend to be recycled, not that there's anything wrong with that. Once Hyo starts IY it will be great.

Hopefully Yuri gets up to something as well. *sigh*, I wonder what she's doing right now...

Ranvier said:

PEOPLE...prepare thine eyes for Perfection!!!!

sometime in the next 24 hours. Its 3 am here in Cali and I am not a machine. Or once IY starts. There aren't many good pics that we haven't already seen right now.

:D

Peru

Yeah, no to megaposts unless the content is sparkling new (and even then only sparingly).

Sunny's hilarious female unnie fanclub's DJ refreshment supply http://19890515.com/xe/351760

They've got a thing for the mustache smiley :{D but I haven't found out why, yet.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I use tumblr to curb my megapost inclinations.

I like when Sunny has a flower in her hair.

Peru

Peru said:
So I guess Korean artists have finally discovered marijuana.

And E.via thinks the news (about E-Sense) is released now to soften the coverage of the impending Korea/USA Free Trade Agreement which she's been tweeting about non-stop this week.

Deadly

I was actually only looking for one picture so I can use it as my avatar on BF3 :lol But hey a Taengoo photobomb sounds good too =P

Alta1r

Fafnir said:
Bonus, watch awkward Maknae try to go in for a hug but get inadvertently dissed lol
MDvt7.gif

Lol, I like that guy in the background. Probably security, but something about him is making me laugh.

Fafnir said:
Deadly just wanted a Taengoo photobomb.

Errbody loves a good Taengoo photobomb. Goddamn that imgur!

Ashhong said:
well this.....needs to be edited like that taeyeon gif by that onion dude
grin.gif

Haha. Who's Sunny secret
lesbian
lover? Hyomin?

Alta1r

Salazar said:

I think this is by far my favorite Taengoo hair.

Slightly shorter and darker:
tumblr_ljjz4ilDVV1qe5ygio1_500.gif

Although I will always have a soft spot for the cap and pigtails just cause of how awesome (and gif-able) she was in this MV:
97341105.gif
taeyeon.gif

Phonomezer said:
♥HYOYEON♥

Oh snap, welcome back Phono!

Dice said:
Peru said:
Yeah, no to megaposts unless the content is sparkling new (and even then only sparingly).

Don't listen to the haters Ranman. Hyobombs happen to be a scientifically proven method to get people off the Hyo-train.

tumblr_lsuqtidQU41qc4pc1o1_500.gif

Ronok

broadwayrock said:
In other news it looks like CNBLUE and FTISLAND are doing concerts in the UK early next year.

...I'd actually be really interested in going to a CNBLUE concert. They are one of the few male groups from Korea I'd actually go and watch. :-/

Salazar

Ronok said:
...I'd actually be really interested in going to a CNBLUE concert. They are one of the few male groups from Korea I'd actually go and watch. :-/

I would definitely go see SHINee if I thought I'd be able to hear anything over the fangirls.

Minho is good value on Dream Team. They need to do Running Man. Rainbow too.

Biscuits

Ronok said:
Bigbang man. GD&TOP and Taeyang solos performances are worth it alone.

Genie hair was the best, especially with colour contacts.

LvqUv.jpg

2DhM4.jpg

Dat forehead.

Japanese Genie was pretty good too.

XTcex.gif

Alta1r said:

this gif is the gif that made me fall in love with taeyeon but i didnt know who she was at the time, funnily it was posted in the "pics that make you laugh for no reason" thread... soon after my friend showed me a video of a kid dancing to WG - Tell me on star king who then danced to "so nyuh shi dae" and i was like what is that D: song sounds awesome. googled it, found the MV then i was like WHAT ITS THAT GIRL A;WOEGIAH;WEOHFA;WOEHFIA;OH and from then on it snowballed. And thats my story of how i became to know snsd haha

TaeNy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AujBC0qa0EI&feature=feedu

Ronok

Salazar said:
I would definitely go see SHINee if I thought I'd be able to hear anything over the fangirls.

Minho is good value on Dream Team. They need to do Running Man. Rainbow too.

I saw SHINee at SMTown in Paris. They aren't bad, but I wouldn't go to a concert just for them. And yeah, their fangirls are pretty annoying. :p
I didn't really like Minho on Dream Team, although around the time he left was pretty close to when the show fell off for me.

Biscuits said:
Bigbang man. GD&TOP and Taeyang solos performances are worth it alone.

I'm not the biggest Bigbang fan, but I might be tempted if they had a concert. It would depend on the price, and if it was only them.

Alta1r

Tence said:
Ah yes I remember this gif (series)

I loved Taeyeon before I even knew what SNSD was :lol
Sebulon3k said:
The GIF that started it all.

Amen.

wing_zero8556 said:
this gif is the gif that made me fall in love with taeyeon but i didnt know who she was at the time, funnily it was posted in the "pics that make you laugh for no reason" thread... soon after my friend showed me a video of a kid dancing to WG - Tell me on star king who then danced to "so nyuh shi dae" and i was like what is that D: song sounds awesome. googled it, found the MV then i was like WHAT ITS THAT GIRL A;WOEGIAH;WEOHFA;WOEHFIA;OH and from then on it snowballed. And thats my story of how i became to know snsd haha

Haha, that's awesome. One of my Korean friends introduced me to this music video two or three years back and I never thought anything of it. But then, after a year or so I also happened to see this gif in that "pics that make you laugh for no reason" thread and was quite enamored. So my friend reminded me it was SNSD and then I ran into this thread here and my friend introduced me to the locked-already shame thread and it was basically game over at that point.

Narolf

Banned
Ranvier said:
http://easilycaptivated.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/51dgsv7ttpl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]I saw a reference to Hyoyeon in your post first time I read it. I mean, Phonomezer being the king wasn't what came to my mind at that time.

Welcome back.

vordhosbn

Banned
I've been unbanned, not that anybody's noticed but it feels nice to be back again.

Ou99K.jpg

1suS5.jpg

RYyPA.jpg

Rainbow is very quickly becoming my new favourite girl group. I love almost all their songs and their charms/looks are the silver lining.

On the other hand I'm not listening to SNSD all that much anymore. But I'll continue to pay attention to their activities just for Taeyeon .

LowerLevel

Phonomezer said:
♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥

YES! Sorry, just happy to see you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom