• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Flying to Belfast for MTV thing, it seems.

adtcbatcqaai5eavxdkh.jpg

440304879dwfgl.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
wing_zero8556 said:
no idea but wtf fei and suzy in that are freaking amazing
So they are implying that if I go to Korea I will have a romantic evening date with Suzy.

Good strategy.

wing_zero8556 said:
new WG teaser.....how the eff did i never notice yubin D:
Recently get over a nasty case of blindness?

5m55m.gif

Ranvier

Salazar said:
You will get busted for weed possession.

haha. Why are they so against weed there? Is it just the media being ultra conservative? The idols in their 20s and 30s must smoke a little MaryJane now and then. How else are they getting through their stressful work lives? Getting high with Taengoo would probably be awesome.

That Top looks like one cool cat.

tumblr_ltrkhesRkq1r4r62mo1_250.gif
tumblr_ltxuz2v5Fq1qfpy2r.gif

tumblr_lts08eK4741qgy4bxo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ltw2x2Hg451qdhf8ko2_400.jpg

tumblr_ltw2x2Hg451qdhf8k

tumblr_ltwa5y767M1qkolxgo1_250.gif
tumblr_ltwa5y767M1qkolxgo2_250.gif

tumblr_ltzfkqwpsg1qf2i35o1_250.gif
tumblr_ltzfkqwpsg1qf2i35o2_250.gif

tumblr_ltzfkqwpsg1qf2i35o3_250.gif
tumblr_ltzfkqwpsg1qf2i35o4_250.gif

tumblr_ltx4u3fdoX1qbs9moo2_500.gif
tumblr_ltx4u3fdoX1qbs9moo1_500.gif

2362653611_cdc9dc1472_aub0.gif

vanty

Ranvier said:
haha. Why are they so against weed there? Is it just the media being ultra conservative? The idols in their 20s and 30s must smoke a little MaryJane now and then. How else are they getting through their stressful work lives? Getting high with Taengoo would probably be awesome.
It's a super conservative country, the media is against most things.

Fafnir

Soshified just subbed the KBS Super Junior's Kiss The Radio when Soshi made their The Boys debut. The subbers probably in heaven and hell with so much Soshi media for them to sub.

WWoDB.gif
zGj74.gif

VtaDn.gif
xg4N8.gif

XDQR7.gif
xa7Ov.gif
Yy1Zh.gif

tubster68

Conceptor said:
It's from/is the main theme for the campaign/OST - 'Annyeong', written by Jun-seon Kim and performed by Yeonjin (vocals) of 'Linus' Blanket' and Tommy Kim, on guitars.
I think, lool

I honestly thought it was the vocalist for The Melody that was singing it. But thanks! Still can't get the song though, can't find it anywhere.

Salazar

Respect to AKP.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/g-na-participates-in-a-lingerie-photoshoot-for-bra-day

Singer G.NA flaunted her gorgeous curves in a lingerie photoshoot for Lefee.

As their current endorsement model, G.NA participated in a photoshoot commemorating Lefee’s ‘Bra Day’, which will be coming up on November 8th.

In one of her pictures, G.NA is seen in a sexy lingerie top tucked into a red skirt, drawing attention to her ample cleavage. G.NA holds up a cake to celebrate the brand’s special day, adding a friendly smile to complete the shot.

20111103_g.na_lefee1t43m3.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
XexxR.png

icumv.png
untitled-34lpoc.gif

8ApwB.png

LIVRl.png

oh4Lf.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

LjDRy.png

lKndi.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

LjDRy.png

wCJ0d.png

71A5C.png
kZSa2.png

r04o9.png

71A5C.png
oPkPw.png

Infinity Challenge (MBC):

Eccentric, amazingly popular variety/game show. Probably the one with the greatest emphasis on being funny, and closest in that sense to J-variety.

Cast:
Yoo Jae-Seok
Starring Park Myeong-su
Jeong Jun-ha
Noh Hong-cheol
Jeong Hyeong-don
Ha Dong-hoon
Gil Seong-joon
Jun Jin (~ November 2009)
71A5C.png
bMHLH.png

71A5C.png
Star King (SBS):

MCs:
Kang Ho Dong (hiatus)
Boom
Leeteuk

Novelty variety: an audience of celebrities watch, and participate in, acts like amazingly strong children, magicians, fire-breathers.

71A5C.png
e3cUR.png

71A5C.png
Strong Heart (SBS):

MCs:
Kang Ho Dong (hiatus)
Lee SeungGi

Discussion/storytelling show - with an emphasis on being funny or interesting, or in confessing something vaguely private.

71A5C.png
layUD.png

Running Man (SBS):

Urban action variety. God tier. Members (Running Men, inc. JiHyo) compete, ordinarily on teams featuring guest celebrities, to complete challenges and win Running Balls.

Running Men:
Yoo Jae-suk
Kang Gary
Ha-ha
Ji Suk-jin
Kim Jong-kook
Lee GwangSoo
Song Ji-hyo
Song Joong-ki (hiatus)

71A5C.png
r6alM.png

Happy Together (KBS):

Conversation show, featuring idols, singers, and actors: they tell stories, get trolled and sprayed with water, dance and play verbal and physical games.

MCs:
Yoo Jae-suk
Park Myung-su
Shin Bong-sun
Park Mi-sun

71A5C.png
Kq9Wn.png

Invincible Youth series 2 (KBS):

Show is in its own category. Takes some elements from the classic Family Outing, in that it deposits idols in a rural setting and exposes them - in a funny but eventually very heartwarming way - to manual labour, agriculture, modes of self-sufficiency. They play a heap of games and tend to troll each other non-stop.

MCs:
Boom
Ji HyunWoo
Lee SooGeun

G8 (Group of 8 idols):
WooRi (Rainbow)
Sunny (SNSD)
Hyoyeon (SNSD)
Yewon (Jewelry)
Bora (Sistar)
Amber (f(x))
Jiyoung (Kara
Suzy (Miss A)

LjDRy.png

K8xE5.png

71A5C.png
Pq7lm.png

Yoo Jae Suk
Born on August 14, 1972.
Nation's MC - Currently the most popular tv comedian and host.
Nicknames - Grasshopper MC; Yooruce Willis; Yoomes Bond; YooboCop.

71A5C.png
wN15D.png

Park Myung Soo
Born on August 27, 1970.
Popular Gagman/MC, most famous for his "scolding" repertoire and for shouting phrases. Hosts Happy Together along with Jae Suk and has released numerous songs with various idols (Jessica, Nicole, G-Dragon)

71A5C.png
dPzhK.png

Kang Ho Dong
Born on June 11, 1970.
Exceptionally popular veteran presenter. Known for explosive laughter and being huge. Currently out of the scene due to tax dodging.

71A5C.png
wnauk.png

Boom:
Born on May 10, 1982.
Suave youngster. Returned from military service earlier in 2011. Very much an up-and-comer.

71A5C.png
dt6Xn.png

Kim Shin Young
Born in 1978.
Round-faced comedian. Very close to a bunch of idols, especially SNSD. Extremely talented - has reduced workload since having a weight-related health scare, but she will be back.

LjDRy.png

178YC.png

71A5C.png

71A5C.png

Contributors: Salazar, Conceptor, Dice, ramyeon, Peru - thank you for the help/suggestions.

Dice

Y'all I'll just be honest and say G.na is seriously ugly.

CTBhJ.jpg

I'd think that is Sohyun's 50-year-old aunt or something, maybe one of the villagers from The Grinch. I don't know what planet that is considered normal let alone attractive.

vanty

G.na has the ugliest face of all idols. And considering the body she has, she's possibly the world's #1 butterface.

vanty

Just started following E.via on twitter the other day...she's quite different ahah. Just wish that Korean wasn't the worst language when it comes to Google Translate.

Salazar

Oniontaker's podcast is ok. I don't mind his voice, but Margaux's is less bearable as it goes on. Slaying retards and dropping knowledge on tumblr is his proper field, though.

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:

Haha, aaaalllmost made it. Kind of unexpected to see errbody else mostly alright and Sica crying. But, so that's another one they took. Does anyone know how many they've won now?

Ranvier said:
Aside from the first few episodes, I doubt it was ever used. Probably more for show then anything else.

Yeah, even in those first few episodes I doubt it was used. I can't imagine any of those girls being not-squeamish enough to use that thing, especially if someone else has already used it, since it's just a big metal pot buried in the ground. Maybe Sunny since she was badass and didn't give a f*ck.

Phonomezer said:
Taeyeon looks like Hyoyeon.

Those two words do look kind of similar.

Dice

Well, Wonder Girls did spend a lot of time in America/Europe. I could potentially see them toking up with Jonas Bros, but then again they come off as "good girls" pretty genuinely.

e.via sure looks good eating this banana

J6gWx.jpg

Ashhong

Alta1r said:
Do Koreans do Halloween or Thanksgiving? Or anything Korean between now and Christmas? Might be the closest holiday.
Do they do Christmas? lol

And damn, IU looking good.

We have Chuseok in October, which is when you saw all those pictures of idols in formal dresses and stuff. There's nothing from now until Christmas though, and yes we do Christmas...

ramyeon said:
So I got accepted to Yonsei University in Seoul a week or so ago. And I'm going to book my plane tickets in the next few days. So pumped for a year in Korea starting early February!

You and I shall go for a beer! though you will be there before me, I'll be there in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom