• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to be tall and Christian, at a minimum.

I can't tick either box, I'm afraid.

1iX18.gif

I can tick the tall box and fake the religious, lol.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
AlphaDragoon said:
I on the other hand can tick both, provided she's not super-hardcore religious. XD
Well, she's publicly shaking her ass in tiny shorts for money on the daily
and fucking Taeyeon
so...

Conceptor

Park So Hyun. I haven't been following them as closely, but they're cool and have a lot of fun together. Campus couple too good though

A taengoo wallpaper for all to enjoy courtesy of Tang Paradise

linked cause its 1920x1080
http://cfile7.uf.tistory.com/original/192CDC484EB4F0A714D158

according to tumblr
today’s mucore recording, taeyeon was talking to yoona. fany saw and she went over to join the two of them.. fany keep poking taeyeon’s shoulder while talking to her.

tumblr_lu6f27OVCP1qetkvlo1_500.gif

linked cause sorta big
http://i.imgur.com/NURRx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CgBIP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Yg77v.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ef9Io.jpg

orangecaramel said:
So.. I'm watching Music Core.

Am I hearing this song correctly?

"Girls, Drinks, Money"

WAT
I think they've told all the music shows that they're saying "Girls, Dreams, Money" to get around being censored.

T-ara's Soyeon

C3RU6.jpg

ramyeon

orangecaramel said:
So.. I'm watching Music Core.

Am I hearing this song correctly?

"Girls, Drinks, Money"

WAT
Girls, Dreams, Money are the official lyrics... the song is pretty average, but they're album is quality and pretty different to the single!

Alta1r

Dice said:
Raina also did a victory pose. I can make gifs later, lol.

This one I hope:
Chun%20Li%20Victory%20Gif.gif

Salazar said:
Predicting a crushing Soshi victory.

Another one in the bag?

Salazar said:
I think you have to be tall and Christian, at a minimum.

I can't tick either box, I'm afraid.

The Christian part I'm sure you can fake. The tallness requirement...apparently there are clinics in Korea that help you become taller. I'm not sure if there's any surgical procedures involved or anything or if it's only effective on kids that are still growing. Otherwise, have you seen Gattaca, Sal? You might have a useful, albeit extremely painful,
and fake
way to add some inches. How much are you willing to do for Fany's love?

51QM82SNT3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Salazar

I forgot that you can't "win" Music Core like you can MuBank and Inki. But I regard it as a Soshi win in spirit.

You're right that I could fake the religion. The only height-increasing procedures I know of involve breaking and resetting the leg bones, and are not generally approved of by any clinical authority. I don't think Tiff would respect someone dumb enough to pull that shit.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Salazar said:
I don't think Tiff would respect someone dumb enough to pull that shit.
I can't respect any woman dumb enough to pass a guy up because he isn't tall.

Alta1r

Conceptor said:
Modified choreo by Orange Caramel for their perf, w/ bonus Nana Hadouken: http://youtu.be/7Dc7wcaPTbw

Haha, that was awesome. I still can't quite get over how goofy and random that choreo is in general though. Especially contrasted with something like "The Boys." But still, awesome song and fun choreo.

Salazar said:
This is the Sica some of you find unbearable-looking. Crazy.

tumblr_lu68fbksul1qm0pcj50.gif
tumblr_lu68fbksul1qm0uo8rl.gif
tumblr_lu68fbksul1qm0p2kt4.gif

In an effort to find you ugly pictures from GGTS, one of the images led me back to a 863 page Soshi thread on a lesbian forum. Of the few pages I skimmed through a lot of it is centered on various combinations of members in current and previous relationships i.e. TaeNy (of course), YulSic, SooSica, etc. A lot of Sica stuff actually. Lol.

But yes, those pics are probably the highest point of what any of them looked like on that show. You gotta link the video so people can see it in motion. It is not pretty.

And now, to purge my eyes of what I just saw:
tumblr_lu6oilxUas1qd704zo3_250.gif
tumblr_lu6oilxUas1qd704zo1_250.gif

Salazar

Dice said:

You have a point. Crushing on a charisma-vacuuum like Josh Hartnett is not a good sign regarding Fany's taste.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
I don't think Tiff would respect someone dumb enough to pull that shit.

Hey, what she doesn't know right? =D

Dice said:

All else being equal between two guys, I couldn't say anything if the girl chose the taller one. But yeah, if one guy's got errthing she wants and the other guy is just tall, and she chooses the tall one anyway then the shorter one probably dodged a bullet as it is. Lol. I'd say of the girls I know, height is just a bonus for them, it's not a make or break situation, unless you're extremely tall/short. And it's generally guys who have issues with dating tall/taller girls.

tumblr_lu5vvj9i3J1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Tae's hair at the moment reminds of the blonde hair BoA had last year during the start of comeback, I like it. Japanese single please now.....

Also I think Fany us super religious, I read her favourite movie is The Passion of Christ, her favourite book is The Bible and her favourite song is Amazing Grace lol

DXPett1

Peru said:
Everyone aware of Gary's secret spy plans = hilariousness

Ok this is the funniest episode in a while
The ending suggests Gary was playing dumb and thus he knew they knew. I think it would have been funnier if the rest of the team cracked and told Gary they knew but in a twist this meant Gary won. Maybe that's just me

DXPett1 said:
The ending suggests Gary was playing dumb and thus he knew they knew. I think it would have been funnier if the rest of the team cracked and told Gary they knew but in a twist this meant Gary won. Maybe that's just me
They never explain that ending either. I'd really like to know if he actually knew or if they were just messing with us.

Salazar

tumblr_lu7chcc5yw1qkoarv0v.gif

tumblr_lu7chcc5yw1qkovj68o.gif

tumblr_lu74bmllul1qbkip550.gif
tumblr_lu74bmllul1qbk7fw9p.gif
tumblr_lu74bmllul1qbk806es.gif
tumblr_lu74bmllul1qbkqw5la.gif

tumblr_lu74bmllul1qbk0y6hh.gif
tumblr_lu74bmllul1qbkrdvu5.gif
tumblr_lu74bmllul1qbk114t0.gif
tumblr_lu74bmllul1qbkbc6de.gif

tumblr_lo36ijtu3c1qd2t9aqc.gif

tumblr_lop7ezyanf1qd2tnldf.gif

Man, what the hell

Former NRG member Noh Yoo Min recently revealed that he’d almost lost everything because of alcohol.

The singer guested on November 4th’s episode of a popular KBS 2TV program, where he and a few others shared stories about their drinking habits. Noh Yoo Min is known for being able to handle alcohol well, but he said that he quit drinking. Surprised, the other guests asked him what happened.

The singer began, “I gained all this weight because of alcohol. When I watch TV at home, I can drink an average of five bottles of soju by myself.”

“My wife asked me to write a contract if I wanted to marry her, even telling me to write it in blood. I couldn’t bring myself to do it and so I wrote it after a few drinks,” he said, causing the set to howl with laughter.

“But I started getting a lot of internal inflammation. It was so painful, I promised myself that I would never drink again. But the second I start to feel better, I would start drinking again. Every time I drank, my wife would tell me to sign documents granting her alimony as well as giving her the rights to our children. I was about to lose everything I had, including my bank account, so eventually I had to quit.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/noh-yoo-min-reveals-he-almost-lost-everything-because-of-alcohol

Street Fighter OC

tumblr_lu75rgvesg1qeng57tt.gif
tumblr_lu75rgvesg1qenz270t.gif
tumblr_lu75rgvesg1qenko7va.gif

tumblr_lu715l0xvq1qawea734.gif

tumblr_lu6v6std2s1qaw7z7uv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom