• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranvier said:
I will admit, she's leveled up quite a bit recently and she was really entertainging and hot in that RM episode. But every time I warm up to her, I'm reminded of how she looked during Girl's go to School. I won't mar this thread by posting a picture of it.

It's funny how she defended that during that radio show saying she just took a lot of bad (read: ugly) pictures when she was 18.

hahahahaha!

Unlike FierceButGentleFlowerBeautyHyoyeon, she isn't naturally beautiful. It takes a lot of time, effort, 4 stylists and 7 lights to get her up to par with SereneBeautyHyoyeon.

Ranvier

CaptYamato said:
I need to catch up on running man.

Edit: Jessica has always been in the top three. You'll just starting to develop taste. Soon enough the Ogre will have no more followers. Once you guys notice her ugly teeth it's over for her.

Watch it man, it was awesome.

Also, are you seriously claiming Hyo's teef are ugly compared to Miss Chiclet Teef Sica. Hyo's teeth are awesome because you know they are 100% natural and they have character. There are minuscule little imperfections in the teeth which goes to show that she has never had braces. Which means, her teef are naturally pretty straight which also means she's just saved me 5000 dollars on orthopedic procedures for our kids.
Potentially Phono's kids if he is able to kill me first
. A lot of what determines how straight your teeth are is genetics.

Hyoyeon+face.jpg

You can see here that her teeth aren't perfectly straight and that her 2 front teeth are a little large and have a slight inward bend. This however only further exemplifies her beauty as it accents her mouth and gives it character adding to her cuteness. By no means are her teeth crooked or jacked up.

Now lets look at another members teef. I know if I pick someone easy to rag on like Sica's rabbit teeth, The Aliens scary jagged gator teeth or Sunny less then ideal tooth to gum ratio, I'll get criticized for being biased. So, lets take someone that I really like and may soon even over take Hyo as my number 2. Teangoo. On the surface, she has really attractive teeth.

snsd-taeyeon.jpg

Yes...yes they are really attractive. Here we can see that her top and bottom row are perfectly straight with a minor flaw being that the top row teeth are disproportionally larger then the bottom row. This initially led me to believe she had gotten DaVinchi Veneers put in (Hilary Duff has a similar procedure done). Remember, I've seen Girl's Go to School, so I know what Taengoo's teeth looked like before the braces...it wasn't very good. I'm not hating, hell, I had braces as a kid. I'm just saying it doesn't bode well if you have kids with her but I digress. I threw away my veneer theory because upon closer inspection, I noticed her left front tooth is slightly larger then the right one. If she did indeed get veneers, this would not be the case
Unless the doctor cleverly installed a larger one to make it look more natural. If so, then...clever girl.

I almost think they are to proportional, too perfect (but still hot as hell). Its kinda like how we find symmetrical faces more attractive. However, if the face is perfectly symmetrical, we think it looks weird and say there is something "off" about it. Its all about approaching perfect symmetry but never quite reaching it. Hyo achieves this very well while retaining cuteness.

Tl;DR: Hyo has nice teef.

Yes I'm a teeth guy, its probably the first think I look at when I see a girl. I know most people look at the eyes, but I've always had ear infections as a kid so I tended to look at people's mouths while they talked to better understand what they were saying. This led to the conclusion that if I'm going to be staring at chompers while we have a conversation, they better be attractive. Its also why I'm not a fan of Goo Hara but think Gyuri is hot as hell. Goo does not have a good tooth to gum ratio and her teeth just look too small, like they are still baby teeth.

399691_large.jpg

Gyuri on the other hand has really beautiful teeth.

gyuri1.png

Yuri of course has the best teeth of them all.

snsd42.jpg

Deadly

CaptYamato said:
I need to catch up on running man.

Edit: Jessica has always been in the top three. You'll just starting to develop taste. Soon enough the Ogre will have no more followers. Once you guys notice her ugly teeth it's over for her.
Fuck yeah! Dunno about top three though. I'd definitely put her in god tier.

Igo

Ranvier said:
I will admit, she's leveled up quite a bit recently and she was really entertainging and hot in that RM episode. But every time I warm up to her, I'm reminded of how she looked during Girl's go to School. I won't mar this thread by posting a picture of it.

It's funny how she defended that during that radio show saying she just took a lot of bad (read: ugly) pictures when she was 18.
Now i'm interested. I watched about a minute of the episode and the only difference I see between this and her RM episode is that her skin tone might be a little darker.

Ranvier

Igo said:
Now i'm interested. I watched about a minute of the episode and the only difference I see between this and her RM episode is that her skin tone might be a little darker.

She has really pale skin in Girls Go To School and what seems to be a much longer, thinner face. Also had really limp oily hair. Its on Youtube and really tough to get through knowing how awesome they all look now. Hyo, Yuri, and Yoona are the only one really that look pretty much the same. And I get how they were young and how all have gotten a lot hotter. I'm simply saying Sica has changed quite a bit
perhaps...too much....

Now that I think about it, Taengoo had fucked up teeth during Girls go to School, which was filmed a few months before their debut. How the hell did she get them fixed so quick? From what I know, braces take a fews years at least unless you do drastic surgery. Curiouser and curiouser... I'm going back to the veneer theory. Don't remember how Sica's teeth were.

Hyo looked almost latina though too lazy to find the picture right now.

Edit: I did a post a while buy where I took a screen-cap of Taengoo. Also took a screen-cap showing how Taengoo and Fany had a thing going on even back then. I'll look for it later.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
I just noticed that Alta1r has overtaken Ashhong as the number 3 poster in the thread. It begins....

Lol, well whaddya know...

orangecaramel said:
Honestly, number 1 is all that matters.

GO GET EM SAL! MORE THAN 2, 3 AND 4 COMBINED!

Huijang Sal is king of this thread. I think he could be banned for a year and we'd all still be well behind. Dice on the other hand...I'm comin' for ya..

ramyeon said:
And they got information from 4 other Korean sources so I'd say pretty valid ;)

This is interesting. I wonder if they were trying to say that they lost $3 million in endorsement deals and other income, and the stock price took a hit as a result.

Ranvier

That's who they paired Taengoo up with??? WTF were they thinking, they missed a golden opportunity there.

She looks hot in that dress. That is all.

Edit: One more post still 300, should I make it a epic Hyo/Yuri bomb.?.? My finger is on the button...

vanty

Ranvier said:
She has really pale skin in Girls Go To School and what seems to be a much longer, thinner face. Also had really limp oily hair. Its on Youtube and really tough to get through knowing how awesome they all look now. Hyo, Yuri, and Yoona are the only one really that look pretty much the same. And I get how they were young and how all have gotten a lot hotter. I'm simply saying Sica has changed quite a bit
perhaps...too much....

Now that I think about it, Taengoo had fucked up teeth during Girls go to School, which was filmed a few months before their debut. How the hell did she get them fixed so quick? From what I know, braces take a fews years at least unless you do drastic surgery. Curiouser and curiouser... I'm going back to the veneer theory. Don't remember how Sica's teeth were.

Hyo looked almost latina though too lazy to find the picture right now.

Edit: I did a post a while buy where I took a screen-cap of Taengoo. Also took a screen-cap showing how Taengoo and Fany had a thing going on even back then. I'll look for it later.
Teeth can be transformed in just a day. Lindsay Lohan did it just recently after those horrific 'faces of meth' pictures a couple weeks ago, then suddenly they look just fine in time for her to do Playboy.

Deadly

Ranvier said:
That's who they paired Taengoo up with??? WTF were they thinking, they missed a golden opportunity there.

She looks hot in that dress. That is all.

Edit: One more post still 300, should I make it a epic Hyo/Yuri bomb.?.? My finger is on the button...
I'm all for a Yuri bomb

Alta1r

Ranvier said:

You can see here that her teeth aren't perfectly straight and that her 2 front teeth are a little large and have a slight inward bend. This however only further exemplifies her beauty as it accents her mouth and gives it character adding to her cuteness. By no means are her teeth crooked or jacked up.

Lol, I feel like I'm listening to a parent defend an ugly kid. Which I guess is pretty analogous to trying to defend the Hyogre in general.

Ranvier said:

Oh god. Ranvier, you have officially converted me to liking Goo only when she keeps her mouth closed.

Igo said:
Ranvier said:
Its on Youtube and really tough to get through knowing how awesome they all look now.

Yeah, I couldn't watch more than five minutes of it. They all look horrible. Even the goddess Yoong. Igo, be warned. Your eyes may never be able to unsee the horrors that await in that show. Stick to what you know to be true and beautiful:

tumblr_lu4gjonc6r1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

Salazar said:

Sal, as Yoona's
un
official representative and agent, I would advise you to please discontinue further use of Yoona's celebrity image and status to make misrepresentations and statements that she would not herself endorse.

Ranvier, errbody loves a Yuri bomb. The Yoong approves:

tumblr_lu5e4k1EGn1qbefzeo4_250.gif
tumblr_lu5e4k1EGn1qbefzeo5_250.gif
tumblr_lu5e4k1EGn1qbefzeo9_250.gif

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
Lol, I feel like I'm listening to a parent defend an ugly kid. Which I guess is pretty analogous to trying to defend the Hyogre in general.

tumblr_lkah6jz2ba1qhbyffo1_500.gif
tumblr_lnx6qrONdy1qf2ofa.gif

Must we always be on the opposite sides of the fence because we love different girls Alta1r?

Let us find common ground in the perfection of Yuri

tumblr_la5wg9OKns1qcj0buo1_250.gif

yuri.jpg
tumblr_l5dqjw1ph21qcbgwro1_500.jpg

Celebrating post 300 with the best 2 pictures of Kwon Yuri ever taken! Though I welcome other members to challenge my assertion and post what they think is the best picture/gif of Kwon Yuri ever taken.

Ranvier said:
Why is it that whenever I photobomb with CuteHyo or PerfectYuri, everyone bitches? But Dice bombs with Miss. Plain Jane Chiclet Teef, and no one says a peep?

Because you're cool typically and you like Yuri I'm gonna ignore you dissing Jessica just this one time. Next time it's a rocket launcher to the face, Excel Saga style. :p

Dice, you rock. Thanks for the awesome Jessie post.

Ranvier said:
I just noticed that Alta1r has overtaken Ashhong as the number 3 poster in the thread.

Where do you find this :O

oh and also regarding Taeyeons teeth, they are pretty crooked here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkMJq9nio7M, pretty sure this is way after debut.

Taeyeons J.ESTINA message, i dont understand what shes saying but she looks awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGXe8RdX308&feature=feedu

Just saw this on tumblr
Even before coming to New York, Taeyeon had a cold. And according to KpopCore, while she was in New York, she accidentally ate some food containing nuts, and suffered a nut allergy. One SONE on Twitter described what was it like to have one. The symptoms are: throat closing up, high blood pressure, hives, difficulty breathing and swallowing. And these symptoms are just from eating traces of nuts. How much more if one eats like, 2-5 pieces of nuts? It can actually result to death.

From what I picked up in the podcast, Taeyeon was vomiting and choking, and had to take medication to be able to breathe. To breathe.

Salazar

wing_zero8556 said:
oh right, thanks sal. your post count is insane lol

It comes of trudging through scholarly research with GAF, imgur, allkpop, soshified, and some tumblrs open in other windows.

Music Core later today, I think.

tumblr_lu5m1ey5em1qdmbau32.gif
tumblr_lu5m1ey5em1qdm5gui9.gif

tumblr_lu5m1ey5em1qdmveuv5.gif
tumblr_lu5m1ey5em1qdmz7u0d.gif

tumblr_lu5z20soe31qgvk2u4p.gif
tumblr_lu5z20soe31qgv20uh5.gif

Sooyoung <3<3<3

tumblr_lu4wfwxf7o1r468nu72.gif
tumblr_lu4wfwxf7o1r462iuzf.gif
tumblr_lu4wfwxf7o1r46ejuq3.gif

Ranvier

wing_zero8556 said:
oh and also regarding Taeyeons teeth, they are pretty crooked here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkMJq9nio7M, pretty sure this is way after debut.

The top row is straight as a rail but the bottom row is as crooked as a Wall Street Executive (Zing!). Something very dark and sinister is taking place in the SNSD house. I for one say we put our best detectives (Sal and Dice) on the case.

detective.jpg
taeyeon.jpeg

While you guys are at it, a hidden camera "accidentally" left behind would not be frowned upon

Salazar

Yoo Jae Suk = most infectious laugh in entertainment. Not even necessarily the sound of it, but his face and body. Man has so much joy in his work.

tumblr_ltk2rqqock1qiexmavf.gif

tumblr_ltk2rqqock1qiex2aql.gif
tumblr_ltk2rqqock1qiexeysx.gif

Jaesuk: Is there anyone you want to be paired up with?

Suzy: There is…

Jaesuk: Can you give us a hint?

Suzy: I saw him from a television drama.

Gwang Soo: (Bursting from too much happiness)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So.. I'm watching Music Core.

Am I hearing this song correctly?

"Girls, Drinks, Money"

WAT

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Damn, that was great. Glad I tuned in for Music Core O_O

edit:

oh shit here we go you guys,

oh my beautiful target, you joom joom like a locket