• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

BEG have released the Cleansing Cream MV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PSKRffDyWog

as has Jay Park for Girl Friend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BFyhdtuhZ6M

and the Wonder Girls track list - 11 new songs is promising.

jIjhGc1QJac8Z.jpg

...But Nu Shoes? Me, in? Dear. Boy? G.N.O? SuperB?

Whatever, it's the Wonder Girls.

G.N.O is supposedly composed by Ye Eun as well. I really liked Saying I Love You so hopefully this is half as good.

Ashhong

holy shit. someone needs to upload Fany pictures STAT before i fall in love here.

edit: too late, going to sleep. lets see who i dream about...

Peru

omg I'm a bit one-note these days, but e.via tweeted these lyrics

So what, we get drunk
So what, we smoke weed
We're just having fun.
We don't care who sees.
So what, we go out
That's how it's supposed to be Living young and wild and free.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
She's inviting an investigation upon herself, lol.

That girl tweets all the freaking time.

Peru

lol yeah

heechulisnotgay hing oppa
@
@e__via you smoke weed?

in reply to ↑
e.via
@e__via e.via
@heechulisnotgay no ~ It just Wizkhalifa's lyric. That is unlawful in Korea.

Ah yes, wiz and his lawful weed habits.

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:
Why has Yuri been dressing like a man lately?

My lesbian theory still stands

Ea0ZN.jpg

tumblr_ltyrpctzzZ1qcmwsro2_400.gif
tumblr_ltyrpctzzZ1qcmwsro3_400.gif
tumblr_ltyrpctzzZ1qcmwsro4_400.gif

tumblr_ltyrpctzzZ1qcmwsro5_400.gif
tumblr_ltyrpctzzZ1qcmwsro6_400.gif
tumblr_ltyrpctzzZ1qcmwsro7_400.gif

tumblr_ltyrpctzzZ1qcmwsro8_400.gif
tumblr_ltyrpctzzZ1qcmwsro9_400.gif
tumblr_ltyrpctzzZ1qcmwsro1_400.gif

tumblr_lsj613s4781qbnw0xo2_250.gif
tumblr_lsj5hg0Zp61qbnw0xo2_250.gif
tumblr_lsj613s4781qbnw0xo1_250.gif
tumblr_lsj5hg0Zp61qbnw0xo3_250.gif

tumblr_lskij9r2lX1r1l73do2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_lskij9r2lX1r1l73do5_r4_250.gif
tumblr_lskij9r2lX1r1l73do10_r1_250.gif

Why is it that whenever I photobomb with CuteHyo or PerfectYuri, everyone bitches? But Dice bombs with Miss. Plain Jane Chiclet Teef, and no one says a peep?

tumblr_lsgjqe7Mhl1qdcel5o1_500.gif

giri

Ranvier said:
Why is it that whenever I photobomb with CuteHyo or PerfectYuri, everyone bitches? But Dice bombs with Miss. Plain Jane Chiclet Teef, and no one says a peep?

not to spoil my no posting in this thread rule, but Yuri is cute as hell. No complaints here

Dice

1) Sica hasn't got much attention lately
being so outshined by Taeyeon and Tiffany.
2) The last big Jessica post was by me, hundreds of pages ago.
3) She was requested.
4) The pics are all new.
5) Only like half a photobomb, really.

I appreciate the Yuri booty gifs. She always had a nice tush.

Ranvier

Dice said:
I appreciate the Yuri booty gifs. She always had a nice tush.

Indeed. well, except for the nightmarish months of June through August 2011. We should strive to strike all mention of Yuri during that period from historical record.

Dice

Qri & Soyeon are all that are needed.

They have a really loose concept of "album"

ramyeon

Updated the post with their names since no one seems to no who's who in T-ara :(

I think they all look great except Soyeon's eyes are creeping me out in that photo.

Still better than Yayaya and Bo peep.

vanty

Was just playing TF2 and someone saw my spray of Sulli (from the Danger MV, with the dinosaur hat), mentioned it in chat, and then started having an argument with some other guy about who's hotter out of Nana and Yuri. What a crazy time on 2fort.

Oh and she really does look like that GO guy ahah. So did she get a haircut similar to Qri (who strangely has long hair in that shoot) or what's going on?

ramyeon

Music Bank performance was great tonight. I just can't get over how good Taeyeon is looking these days.

Cleansing Cream is also an amazing song. A lot of people might be disappointed that it's not the powerful BEG that's been around lately but I think it's awesome. Very listenable.

Conceptor

T-ara covers look great for everyone not named Hwayoung. Tiffany trolling Sooyoung with the trophy was great lol.

Way lttp, but if you guys happen to have BF3 on PC, I play under same name!

Salazar

Killamangiro said:
Ga In's voice is sex but the video is random as hell

Youtube commenter attempts exegesis:

I was under the impression that the younger sister was blind/mentall handicapped and was moreso experiencing the sensations of touch rather than falling in love with the older sister's husband. She prob loves them both and adores her sister who just happens to catch her at the wrong places at the wrong times. (How the younger sister touched and basically slept on top of the older sister first) Also in the closet scene you can see the thing that she caresses the most is the older sister's dress.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
Why is it that whenever I photobomb with Hyogre or PerfectYuri, everyone bitches? But Dice bombs with one of the sexiest women in kpop, and no one says a peep?

I think your question answers itself. Except for the Yuri part, cause errbody loves to see Yuri.

ramyeon said:

Wow. If you hadn't labelled the pictures, it would have taken process of elimination for me to figure out who this was. She looks way different. Did she go on the Yuri summer diet or is that just the angle in the picture? That pic of Soyeon reminds me a bit of Hyuna. Might be the eyes.

Salazar said:

They won against a song called "Yeonesidae" ... "Boy's Generation?"

Deadly

Conceptor said:
Way lttp, but if you guys happen to have BF3 on PC, I play under same name!
Added you. I'm lalabou

YG Entertainment’s stocks have been taking a hard hit because of these drug-related scandals. The agency reportedly lost around 3 billion Korean Won ($2.7 million USD) in total over G-Dragon‘s marijuana scandal, as their stock prices dropped from 24,600 to 22,100 Korean Won per share ($22 to $20 USD)
Damn 2.7 million over that? Crazy.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Jessica gets a B. For boring.

And bitch. And probably her bra size.

Alta1r

Deadly said:
YG Entertainment’s stocks have been taking a hard hit because of these drug-related scandals. The agency reportedly lost around 3 billion Korean Won ($2.7 million USD) in total over G-Dragon‘s marijuana scandal, as their stock prices dropped from 24,600 to 22,100 Korean Won per share ($22 to $20 USD)

Where was this reported? That seems pretty unbelievable. And doesn't make sense, from a finance standpoint. A company doesn't gain or lose any money by its stock price fluctuations after their IPO (or subsequent increases in shares outstanding). The shares trading hands on the market and the price fluctuations are already a step removed from when the company made its money on the shares. Unless the Korean market is different than the US. Then disregard what I just said, lol.

tumblr_lu4uy6WsWX1qd704zo1_500.jpg

EatChildren said:
Jessica gets a B. For boring.

And bitch. And probably her bra size.

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Conceptor said:

This gif is hypnotic.

Dice

Guys... in 2 days we get 11 NEW WONDER GIRLS SONGS!

GET ON THE FUCKING HYPE TRAIN!!

Quadratic

I want to thank the main contributors to this thread. Without it, my work days seem to drag on forever.

And BIG THANKS for introducing me to the BEST show in the world. RUNNING MAN.

tumblr_lu50za3Pso1qa8g36o1_500.gif

tumblr_lu50za3Pso1qa8g36o2_500.gif

Deadly

Alta1r said:
Where was this reported? That seems pretty unbelievable. And doesn't make sense, from a finance standpoint. A company doesn't gain or lose any money by its stock price fluctuations after their IPO (or subsequent increases in shares outstanding). The shares trading hands on the market and the price fluctuations are already a step removed from when the company made its money on the shares. Unless the Korean market is different than the US. Then disregard what I just said, lol.
Got it from allkpop so..grain of salt?
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/yg-e...-against-malicious-rumors-about-their-artists

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:
When did Jessica get so hot? Pigs grew wings?

I will admit, she's leveled up quite a bit recently and she was really entertainging and hot in that RM episode. But every time I warm up to her, I'm reminded of how she looked during Girl's go to School. I won't mar this thread by posting a picture of it.

It's funny how she defended that during that radio show saying she just took a lot of bad (read: ugly) pictures when she was 18.

I need to catch up on running man.

Edit: Jessica has always been in the top three. You'll just starting to develop taste. Soon enough the Ogre will have no more followers. Once you guys notice her ugly teeth it's over for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom