• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dice said:
B8ofh.gif

*my head*

edit. Looking forward to subbed IY 2

tumblr_luedf7O9Dh1qh6i0uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_luehtyXIHa1qheonzo1_500.jpg

Salazar

ramyeon said:
I've seen a lot of people here praising Oniontaker so I decided to check out his Tumblr. A few pages and I was already annoyed.

It is usually interesting, but the format is exclusively dependent on the questions and comments he gets, and he seems to have been getting a whole bunch more abusive and nonsensical trash. Which he has been responding to a bit more - sometimes usefully, but it does edge into tedium.

So far as I can tell, fanclubs are great for subs, gifs, pics, fancams, and news. I genuinely don't appreciate, for my own part, their worth beyond content-aggregation and translation.

tumblr_lue4i0ise71ql0erbqj.gif

QmTzS.gif
ElrqB.gif

NTrDh.gif
ISiru.gif

BtdIm.gif
Uwp7C.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Just watched Cry Cry. Not sure what to think yet. Will probably wait til part 2 comes out to decide.

also, i watched some running man before i slept last night along with SSGB with taeyeon and tiffany and i ended up dreaming i was on running man with taeyeon as my partner lolol, it does work!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I've gone to sleep to so much kpop shit and only had one dream involving kpop anything and it wasn't even on a night I had been watching it.

Actually, I can't even remember the last time I dreamed. I guess my soul has been sufficiently crushed by life.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
3w0km.gif

Odds on Phono's account of the show being entirely about Hyoyeon ?

Lol. Vegas wouldn't take that bet.

I bet the cameraman wished it was any of the other girls that got pushed into that water.

Raiku

That T-ara video is quite a production. I didn't know Jiyeon could act like that. Song isn't bad either.

No Suzy dreams yesterday. Maybe I'm jinxing it.

VuhH7.jpg

Salazar

fly high ~ayunite~ said:
Tiffany is starting to look more and more like botox 2NE1 queen Bom

I4Cmk.gif

Nu-uh.

Tiff has some way to go. Just shiny lights and a bunch of make up. Bom's face is genuinely frozen and buffed.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
So here is the plan. SNSD come to Sydney and I buy a plane ticket to that cesspool and woo all dem beautiful goils and they all come back to Melbourne and live with me as my many wives.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
NO.

She will be my queen.

Peru

SNSD "The Boys" #1 with 227,994 copies sold according to Gaon Album Chart for October

"The Boys" album sales in 13 days of 227,994 surpassed "Oh!" album sales to date of 216,624

Ranvier

XpOIK.jpg
Phonomezer, your mission should you choose to accept it is two fold.

Part 1: The Peeping Tom

Recommended Equipment:

Canon-EOS-40D-Digital-SLR-Camera.jpg
A high quality camera able to take high def photos and video in any environment.

gasp.JPG
A BIGASS camera lens in order to get those close up shots.

2PCS-LOT-LED-big-colorful-strobe-OA-026-bright-light-beads-10W-5W-LED-Stage-light.summ.jpg
A big LED strobe light in order to get Hyo and Yuri's attention. Make sure it made up of blue or green LEDs to contrast against the wave of pink that is sure to be there.

Objective:

Get close up and personal pictures of Hyoyeon and Yuri. The goal here is simple. Get as many pictures and Non-shaky video of these two as you can. Bonus monies for shots similar but not limited too...

tumblr_le1sd4mW0k1qbs9moo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lbpjjbLc3s1qcj0buo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ltnj6mBgKn1qjtdb9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmsuhv9qDs1qh8dh2o1_400.gif

As well as,

tumblr_lqeuypnhai1qbyhdeo2_500.gif
tumblr_lqev02Lz0F1qbyhdeo2_500.gif
tumblr_lgx6hrhWsD1qbs9moo1_500.gif
iemaea.jpg

34npc35.gif
2wrlqxc.gif

Sorry, not a lot of Buxom action from my girl Hyo, she's modest. But you can help change that Phono.

The mission is simple and can be accomplished with very little effort and risk.

Part 2: Are you there Hyouri? It's me, Phono...

This second mission is a bit more dangerous but can potentially bear much more fruit. Your goal here is to sneak backstage into the SNSD dressing room and isolate Yuri and Hyoyeon. After you have done this, you will CALL ME. Once this is done, you will sit in the corner facing the wall while I engage the 2 goddesses in conversation.

There are many ways for you to complete this objective therefore the recommended items below should be considered a loose guideline of things you may need to overcome potential dangers and pitfalls.

Recommended Items:

Blackjack.jpg
A Blackjack. Stealthy, discrete and very useful for getting past pesky security.

220px-Hime_cut.jpg
A wig, in case you decide to take a more subtle approach to get back stage.

24-pink-roses.jpg
Shit ton of Pink Roses.

Alien_repellent.jpg
Can of Alien repellent.

Cute%20Animal%20Baby%20%281%29.jpg_thumb.jpg
A cute puppy, the cuter the better.

Mission Summary:

This mission has been roughly outlined by experts. All you need to do is hit the following mile-markers and you should be fine. First and foremost, you will complete Part 1 of the mission. It can only be considered complete when the show is over. Once everyone starts to head for the exists, YOU will discretely put on the wig and head for the backstage doors to the right of the stage.

zn7edx.jpg
Should look something like this.

Before getting to the door pull out the Pink Roses and have them displayed. The guards will stop you. Simply say, "Chok, ibsure" and they should let you pass. If not, improvise but GET IN. Don't be scared, all this work is so you can get closer to this,

276812_132791786781487_8359182_n.jpg

After that you will be in a long hallway. There should be a ton of commotion as the show just ended enabling you to easily blend in with the other fangirl groupies.

tumblr_l7qk3lfxzr1qcz8iyo1_500.jpg

Stealthily make your way to the SNSD dressing room, all the girls should inside already resting after their big show. The Agency's extrapolation of the situation projects their manager to be lounging outside the dressing room.

20110630_snsd_wedding_1.jpg
The guy in the Tux.

While he doesn't pose an immediate threat, BlackJack his ass anyway. He deserves it for the amount he makes them work and for letting Tiffany write some of the lyrics for "the Boys". Walk on into the SNSD dressing room. The girls will know you are not supposed to be in there so quickly spray the flowers all over the floor. This should distract Fany.

tumblr_lsxefmtu751qf2ofa.gif

For the rest pull out the puppy you've been hiding in your pocket this entire time. They should all fawn over it. At this time you are too subtly but firmly lead Yuri and Hyo away from the group. Should the Alien pick up on your deceit, give her a quick spray with the Alien repellent and it should send her scurrying away.

tumblr_lree7n62mh1qergx0.gif
tumblr_l5tzc1vOMm1qam0cl.gif

This is the point where you call me and go wait in the corner. Remember, this is just a loose guideline; be creative in the way you accomplish this mission and most importantly have FUN with it.

This is the Mission Phono. For the good of the world, you must complete it. Or die trying...

Hyoyeon%2BWallpaper-10.jpg

rodzee said:

ive got a mirrorless camera so im sneaking that in with my 20mm pancake lens which can pass off as a fat ultra compact. ill have my 45-200mm tele in my bag wrapped in a cardigan or something :) i just hope im not near any security or something that can spot me with it

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Dude... bro... Jieun is way hotter, especially in that cardigan.

Peru said:
I don't know about Tiffany but Taeyeon never speaks about men or feelings for the opposite sex.
2wsUf.gif

When pressed she has said generic stuff like "broad shoulders" but really she never talks about guys. Even on this one show there they had an ideal type challenge, she just let the other girls gush about the celebs they like and make the eliminations. Tiffany just acts like she's too innocent to even be aware of such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom