• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
some taeng
tumblr_luga70uAtR1qkia6uo1_500.png
tumblr_lug9q6n9OU1qkia6uo1_500.png
tumblr_lug8zmfNpO1qc2fqjo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lug8zmfNpO1qc2fqjo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_lug8zmfNpO1qc2fqjo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_lug8zmfNpO1qc2fqjo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_lug8zmfNpO1qc2fqjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ltoc0cBi611qc2fqjo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ltoc0cBi611qc2fqjo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lug7cwslTY1qc4pc1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lug6vahcu61qc4pc1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lug6533vFu1qc4pc1o1_500.gif

Oh man, I am flipping out. I think I can do it. Eraldo, wake the Fuck up and look at your text!

Edit: time to start the real cutting part of my diet plus some Clenn. I need to be in top shape for this concert.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:

Berieve.

That was quite an elaborate post. I don't even care about the Yoong potshots cause that shit was awesome.

tumblr_lufnsrKBtB1qd704zo1_500.png

tumblr_lug3xxGTol1qd704zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lufparq0wF1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Yoong with a freakish looking hand, until I looked again.
tumblr_lufpscLn7l1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Ranvier

The concerts in SF eh, that's in my neck of the woods. I guess I'm going to have to go hang out at the Asian Art Museum which is right across from the venue. I'm 99% sure Jiyeon is cultured and will want to check that place out. I just need to be placed in close proximity to her, once that happens my natural charm and charisma make any girl swoon.

Netizen+detectives+claim+to+have+evidence+Jiyeon+was+in+video+strip+chat+1.jpg

me and Yamato have already started our elaborate plans....Mine to get to Hyomin and His to get to Eunjung......

succeed or fail.......we will have a fun story for you all....

Ranvier

EraldoCoil said:
me and Yamato have already started our elaborate plans....Mine to get to Hyomin and His to get to Eunjung......

succeed or fail.......we will have a fun story for you all....

I need to be let in on these plans. They better not interfere with my plan for Jiyeon. We might end up blocking each other out (a la beautiful mind) so we need to coordinate. I still say "running" into them at the Asian Art Museum is our best bet. I would rather not meet them at the concert or hotel cus they will assume we are part of the horde of fangirls.

The goldengate bridge, coit tower, or crooked street are other possibilities as well. I'm sure they will go sight seeing one of the days in the city.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
I need to be let in on these plans. They better not interfere with my plan for Jiyeon. We might end up blocking each other out (a la beautiful mind) so we need to coordinate. I still say "running" into them at the Asian Art Museum is our best bet. I would rather not meet them at the concert or hotel cus they will assume we are part of the horde of fangirls.

The goldengate bridge, coit tower, or crooked street are other possibilities as well. I'm sure they will go sight seeing one of the days in the city.

With hats and sunglasses and without their makeup and stage clothes, you'll be hard-pressed to figure out which Asians they are out of the sea of Asian tourists swarming SF landmarks on any given day. I think Yamato's hotel deal sounds more promising.

Salazar

wing_zero8556 said:
Wheres snsd D:

I was under the impression that the most recent Gimpo airport pics (see Fany, a few posts up) were of Soshi leaving for Aus. So, I guess, they're airborne ?

taeyeon1id15l.gif

3qZ6b.jpg

Girls’ Generation’s album surpassed 200,000 copies sold, a first for girl groups.

Gaon chart released the album chart for October, and Girls’ Generation’s “The Boys” sold 227,994 copies in the month of October, placing them first. The album was released on October 19th.

Last year, their 2nd album Oh! sold 197,934 copies, and their third mini album Hoot sold 163,066 copies. The 2nd album repackage, Run Devil Run, sold 136,851 copies.

A representative of Gaon said, “The K-pop storm is reaching people internationally, so compared to last year, popular hallyu idols’ album sales have gone up”, and “It’s speculated that the number of international fans buying albums through Korean websites has gone up.”

cr:soshified.com

OOujM.gif
NrPKg.gif

7FOr4.gif
XaJ7D.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
There is no Chorong in the posts above you.

Sohee lookin hot.
3OpWn.jpg

Yenny lookin hot.
Rcvdg.jpg

Sica lookin hot if you're into Bitch-Sica.
0ElE5.jpg

Unsure Sica is cute.
ScjTn.jpg

TaeSic > TaeNy. There, I said it.
MKX7P.jpg

lol

Conceptor

Peru said:
Awesome.

Music Bank in a few
Set List for 11/11/11
Mini Me - Xcross
You wouldn’t know - JCERA
Because I’m crazy - AA
Such man - Nimo
My love Ssagaji - Fat Cat
Broken Yesterday - Flower
Can’t communicate - Beige
Lady - Daeguknamah
G.D.M - M.I.B
What kind of person u r - Ali
Window - Trax
Goodbye Valentine - Maybee
Message - My Name
That Man, That Woman - 4Men&Mi
Sales King - Norajo
Just you - Seo Young Eun
Pretty but Hateful - Son Ho Young
Don’t touch my girl - Boyfriend
I miss you and miss you - Noel
Love is Move - Secret
G.N.O + Be My Baby - Wonder Girls
Tonight + We are friends - Lee Seungki
The Boys - SNSD
I guess the Me, In was a stretch D:

TV GUIDE JAPAN’s KPOP Group Mega Ranking Special! (Part 1)
ARTISTS YOU LIKE?:
1. BIGBANG
2. DBSK
3. KARA
4. SNSD
5. 2NE1
6. Supernova
7. BoA
8. T-Ara
9. Jang Geun Seuk
10. SHINee
From a survey of 1000 readers, though.

Dice

She is amazing. I consider her the new selca queen, as well. She's really good at them.

Ranvier said:

I like this. We also need to find out the hotel before hand.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
No Asiatic possibilities in Skyrim character creation.

I wanted Yoo Jae Suk :(

ZYkgg.png

That description makes them sound pretty Asian. "golden skinned, intelligent, arcane arts"....if Big Trouble In Little China has taught me anything, it's that Asians are all three of those things.

CaptYamato said:
I like this. We also need to find out the hotel before hand.

Well there are only a few fancy Hotels in SF. T-ara is big enough that they fly first class and stay in nice hotels right? If so, I'm betting that they are either staying at the W, or the Marriott. I hope it isn't the W, XYZ lounge which is inside the hotel (get it, W is the hotel XYZ is the lounge downstairs...clever girl) is full of cougars and prostitutes and a drink is 16 dollars. If you are in your 20s with low standards you can do quite well there but you'll feel oh so dirty afterwards. I have a love hate relationship with the place.

EUNBJ.gif

To all the contributors of this thread... thank you!
I've been lurking since the old SNSD thread, and I wouldn't have heard of them back then, if not for SNSD-Gaf. I don't own their music nor understand much of what they sing of, but just looking at them makes my day better.

They'll be playing a show here this December. I can't afford the tickets but this thread will tide me through.

Yuri and Fany are my top-tiers.
...more Yuri would be awesome.

Ranvier

Ogedai_Khan said:
...more Yuri would be awesome.

Soon my young friend, soon. However, do to previous obligations you might also see some Yoona. Probably in a couple days though, heading to Vegas for the weekend to lose all my money.

panda21

Ogedai_Khan said:
To all the contributors of this thread... thank you!
I've been lurking since the old SNSD thread, and I wouldn't have heard of them back then, if not for SNSD-Gaf. I don't own their music nor understand much of what they sing of, but just looking at them makes my day better.

damn straight! watching Invincible Youth cheered me up so much.

Salazar said:
No Asiatic possibilities in Skyrim character creation.

I wanted Yoo Jae Suk :(

go Nord or go home imo. fucked up the start and nearly
followed the imperial dude because i didnt realise i had a choice
. so glad i started over. nord 4 lyfe

Dice

WooooooooooooONDER GIRLSSSS!!!!

That was awesome. Also: Sohee approaching Yubin hotness. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom