• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

T-ara‘s Eunjung met with an unfortunate accident on set while filming for her new drama, ‘Queen Insoo‘.

Representatives of Core Contents Media revealed, “On November 14th, Eunjung headed straight for the ‘Queen Insoo’ set after completing her choreography rehearsal.” They continued, “Unfortunately, due to the cold weather and the fast speed of the horse, Eunjung lost her grip on the reins and fell.”

The representatives assured that Eunjung was given painkillers after she was rushed to the hospital. Shooting schedules will be readjusted accordingly after closer examination.

In related news, T-ara will be making their comeback performance on November 17th through Mnet‘s ‘M! Countdown‘.

:(

SPYKj.gif
JO5gE.gif

KsMhg.gif
UTrtB.gif

vanty

I reckon at least 5% of the players I see in TF2 now have a kpop name, avatar, or spray. Just left a server with someone called KARA with a Hara avatar, and some guy with a Jessica avatar. More and more every month.

I'm still rocking this spray, which leads to a lot of "who's the hot confused girl?" in chat ahah.
CrV7k.jpg

Salazar

Reading something about Hyoyeon putting a gnarly tackle on Seohyun in Dream Team. Anybody remember it ?

If it were Hyo dumping Yoona, Phono would have the ultimate gif.

12ClV.gif

FHQKV.gif
KxJdP.gif

4AeIB.gif

wing_zero8556 said:
nope, wasnt even close enough lol. My seats were in Gold which looked ok on the plans before the concert. As soon as i walked into the stadium i was like .................FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF shoulda got VIP
MAN.

WOW.

You know, I am bi (to those that didn't know I present to you my royal wave), but holy shit, I would drag my cock through a Cambodian minefield to smell what was happening between her legs that night

HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Phonomezer said:
MAN.

WOW.

You know, I am bi (to those that didn't know I present to you my royal wave), but holy shit, I would drag my cock through a Cambodian minefield to smell what was happening between her legs that night

HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

MAN i would do the same just to see taeyeon up close, srsly i am so upset over this thing and im trying to convince myself that stereosonic will be way better cause armin van buuren and dash berlin will be there to make all my troubles go away but its not working :(

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Reading something about Hyoyeon putting a gnarly tackle on Seohyun in Dream Team. Anybody remember it ?

It's during the leg wrestling match between them two. There's a standoff for a few seconds and then Hyo drops Seohyun. It's quite spectacular. The drop itself looks like the tail end of a sitting powerbomb:

Sit-DownPowerbomb.gif

tumblr_lumhhpZDiV1qd704zo1_500.png

Conceptor

Salazar said:
Yeah, was ruthless. She fell off the bar at a what could have been a dangerous angle.

Agreed on the Leeteuk WGM stuff lol.. it's so hard to watch.

Salazar

Sweet.

The other time when I've seriously thought "wtf, this ain't safe" is the early ep of Running Man (Se7en and ShinYoung as guests) when they have to race wearing cans taped to their feet. That was some ankle breaking shit.

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
Please.

Anyone.

Reach out and help a brother out.

Haha. Despite the swath of unfortunate victims a Hyogre-rage tends to leave in its wake there isn't any Hyo-on-Yoong action out there. Yoongie knows not to prod the beast unless Taecyeon and/or Seunggi is around.

tumblr_lunaovE6km1qd704zo1_500.gif

Alta1r said:
Haha. Despite the swath of unfortunate victims a Hyogre-rage tends to leave in its wake there isn't any Hyo-on-Yoong action out there. Yoongie knows not to prod the beast unless Taecyeon and/or Seunggi is around.

JfUit.gif
JfUit.gif
JfUit.gif
JfUit.gif
JfUit.gif
JfUit.gif
JfUit.gif
JfUit.gif

Peru

Wow

“What do you call a joke that’s neither funny nor meaningful? Garbage.” – Lee Hyori (@frog799, twitter) responded to false rumors of her death that started circulating online on November 14.

Ashhong

wing_zero8556 said:
MAN i would do the same just to see taeyeon up close, srsly i am so upset over this thing and im trying to convince myself that stereosonic will be way better cause armin van buuren and dash berlin will be there to make all my troubles go away but its not working :(

Lucky bastard. I need to see Armin again. I was supposed to see him for his ONE AND ONLY Armin Only performance in the states for Halloween but the fucking company running the massive it was going to be a part of ruined it all. I am still so so bitter.

DXPett1

wing_zero8556 said:
If it's helps I was in VIP standing, taller than the majority in the pit but when SNSD came on I could barely see them :(

Ashhong said:
Lucky bastard. I need to see Armin again. I was supposed to see him for his ONE AND ONLY Armin Only performance in the states for Halloween but the fucking company running the massive it was going to be a part of ruined it all. I am still so so bitter.

Ah ive seen him at armin only, ASOT 550 and now stereo :D but yeah i think i heard him mention something about his concert being cancelled on ASOT.

Max said:

LOL this got me good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom