• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

No f*cking way. That's Sunny?? The hair made me think of her initially but that looks like a completely different person.

This
SwOzX.gif

is the same person as this:
snsd-sunny4.jpg

Mind blown.

Ashhong

Thats right, eat your words! I was going by the fact that the tumblr name is "witnessthewonder" so I assumed it was some loser from Wonder Girls

Alta1r

ramyeon said:
No, she's the main vocalist/leader. The girl that left was Sunmi.

Ahh. I see now, she's got the funky do in the Be My Baby MV. But wow, with that Sunkyu style hair she's Yoobin tier sexiness.

tumblr_lukxze2QJR1qd704zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lukxze2QJR1qd704zo2_250.gif

Ashhong

Speaking of WG, I gave their album an objective listen today. I am not a fan. I am a fan of their style of music, but I don't like what they do with it for the most part.

Plus I'm really angry that the song from their last teaser was not part of the album.

Act Cool was kinda good though. Entertaining rapping.

Alta1r

You didn't like Nu Shoes? That's song's pretty sexy. Me,In was good for a bit, but now it's pretty lackluster. The rest of the album is pretty meh as well.

tumblr_lul0ac8v3T1qd704zo1_500.png

Ashhong

Alta1r said:
You didn't like Nu Shoes? That's song's pretty sexy. Me,In was good for a bit, but now it's pretty lackluster. The rest of the album is pretty meh as well.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lul0ac8v3T1qd704zo1_500.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

They were alright, but nothing memorable

Conceptor

So Hyo was on a ruthless mission and Taengoo just wanted to sleep :lol - was still awesome though.

Biscuits said:
First Taeyang, now Minzy. What's going on up there in YG family?
I must have missed it, what did Taeyang say/do? I can't recall anything off the bat.

Going through some B2ST/MBLAQ/INFINITE discography - Fiction is really catchy lol

Peru said:
Again, the WG fans impress with fan chants
DUGEUN DUGEUN DUGEUN

Okay Sunny just dropping the bouquet on Jo Kwon made me laugh :lol

vanty

orangecaramel said:
The scoop, let's hear it.
If this is about me, some guy made a thread to post his opinion of Xenoblade, I had first reply and simply posted a link to the OT and then got banned with half a dozen other guys for "don't try and be a mod" or whatever. Lesson learned anyway.

But to get kinda on topic, there's a 2hr Asian music show on Sunday mornings here, and they've been promoting that show in Sydney for ages and 90% of what they play is kpop which is annoying. Not just because they barely play any non-Korean stuff, but they play so much G.na and Teen Top for some reason I want to kill whoever chooses the videos. So this morning the concert had already happened so I thought 'finally they'll play a more even jpop-kpop split since no more excuse of promoting the concert', so I start watching my recording only to see that this week they didn't play a single Japanese song the whole show. How can you have a fucking Asian music show and play G.na 5 times every week and not Namie Amuro a single fucking time? All this kpop stuff is on YouTube in HD ffs, show things that can't be easily found online asjhd habhjdbahsbd. Oh and the only Japanese stuff they ever play is one Yui video, and then a few nobodies with horrible songs.

I'm pretty sure G.na has to be the one programming the show herself. An appalling state of affairs.

Salazar

17Pud.gif
OFqrC.gif

Otob0.gif
EvNwM.gif

That Taiwanese troll group succeeded marvellously in pissing people off. God damn.

That shit gets funnier the more I think about it. I didn't even know they did a weak-ass lip-synch to Hoot at a Taiwanese awards show.

Salazar

KaHQ7.gif

Said it. Meant it. Knows it.

I really want Rainbow to boost up a few tiers, but it doesn't seem like that's likely or imminent.

Alta1r

Sal, I gave in and started watching the unsubbed version. This shit is too good. I like how they start with stripper games. And how Taengoo seems completely uncomfortable seducing a man.

tumblr_lul2yi5YJQ1qd704zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lul2yi5YJQ1qd704zo2_250.gif

tumblr_lul2yi5YJQ1qd704zo3_250.gif
tumblr_lul2yi5YJQ1qd704zo4_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom