• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Conceptor said:
I must have missed it, what did Taeyang say/do? I can't recall anything off the bat.
http://alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/taeyang%E2%80%99s-cryptic-tweet-has-the-fans-and-even-se7en-baffled/
Even se7en was wondering what's going on. He never followed up on it so who knows what it could mean.

Alta1r said:
And how Taengoo seems completely uncomfortable seducing a man.
I thought she was still pretty sexy doing it. Well before she gave up.

I can't believe this show is still family friendly.

So im back from sydney, forgot my phone in melb lol so i had no net.

My seats were ok UNTIL all the little girls in front of me decided that they were really short so they would stand on their chairs so i had like a 10 girl wall in front of me. couldnt record or take photos of anything, really disappointed in that aspect. Though concert wise i enjoyed it.

The start where they played the countdown which started with "THEBOYSTHEBOYSTHEBOYSTHEBOYS" i was like WTFFFFFFF SHIT I DONT HAVE MY CAMERA SET UP YET AWOEFGHA;WEOFHIA; then realised it was a countdown.

I enjoyed shinee since i do like their songs like lucifer and ring ding dong. I also think they are one of the more vocally strong boy groups that can sing and dance at the same time like TVXQ.

Sistar doing ma boy, blew my mind in that dress they wore LOL 4 of them doing body rolls was like D: ........ and so cool was pretty funky too.

Miss A was pretty good too, was really surprised at how good min's english was. Suzy dominates them with her height lol

Im not much of a secret fan (dont kill me) so i didnt really pay attention to them, but my gf was disappointed they didnt sing shy boy instead of the last song they sang.

Beast is one of my favourite groups (among the top 3 male groups that i like) and yeah i thought they were pretty awesome. The lasers and stuff were pretty cool, didnt expect that. Wish they sang more songs like soom and mystery and maybe that ballad on their last album.

2AM i enjoyed, shame that seulong's and jinwoon's (i think) mics stuffed up, couldnt really hear them. Surprised that the girls went crazy for jokwon haha, though he did look less feminine.

When SNSD sang the boys i was trying to hard to hold back from going to full fanboy mode lol. That was fkin epic live, i had an ok view initially then some girl stuck her head in front of my camera and then after that i couldnt get any more clear shots so i gave up. Taeng hitting high notes was awesome. Wish they didnt sing kissing you and did Genie instead, was so awkward seeing them in their The Boys outfits singing such a cutesy song. Gee was fun :D

4Minute songs sounded much better live lol, though i think they received a bit less love compared to the other girl groups. Wish they sang Huh or I my me mine instead of muzik though mirror mirror was good as was hot issue (i thought of jihyo dancing to it in FO lol)

the 4Minute collab with miss A for minogues song was pretty hot lol.. i was like jiyoon D: TAKE ME NOWWWW

Hyorin, Gayoon, Changmin and Jokwons cover of halo was pretty good i thought, hyorin is such a good song imo

CNblue i like as well and i thought they were a pretty good crowd pleaser. The remix of im a loner at the start was good and love was pretty awesome too.

MBLAQ i dont really follow except for "stay" and "cry" so i didnt really know their songs at the concert. Though i think the girls screamed the loudest for them till TVXQ came on.

TVXQ is one of my favourite bands (still a bit bitter that they split). Enjoyed Before u go and keep your head down. Changmin is awesome live, smashed them high notes. Cant imagine what they would be like if all 5 of them were together.

was really cut that taeyeon didnt come back at the end cause by then i got a better shot of everyone, apparently 5 of the members got on a plane after they finished and headed back for korea or something, probably cause of schedules. also, for those that saw, did sunny get scared from the fireworks again? SM needs to start banning fireworks when SNSD is singing, soo man should know this by now.

TL;DR: SNSD - THE BOYS WAS AWESOME LIVE

Will sort through my pics and videos and hope theres a few good ones in there T_T

oh and niks i didnt have a big TaeNy sign lol, too embarrassed :p i would have gone VIP but my GF was not willing to pay that much, regret it now though

Conceptor

wing_zero8556 said:
Eng sub for taeyeon letting herself being taken by tiffany in dream team
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1MfvlZe6B-w
N5g4F.gif

QKTBy.jpg
KODhW.jpg

Alta1r

Biscuits said:
I thought she was still pretty sexy doing it. Well before she gave up.

I can't believe this show is still family friendly.

Lol, I like how she got him up...and then just left. The leg wrestling was less entertaining than I thought it would be.
Except Hyo v. Seohyun. That takedown was pretty awesome.

tumblr_lul5xumPja1qd704zo5_250.gif
tumblr_lul2naAeBq1qd704zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lul2naAeBq1qd704zo2_250.gif

Alta1r said:
Welcome back wing. Did you get any good Taengoo/Taeny footage before the wall of girls came up?

thanks :) no i didnt...i was recording the start then you see someones head pop up and you can hear me go "OHHH WHAT THE F*CK THIS B*ITCH STAND IN FRONT OF ME" LOL then yeah.. gave up. Too many people in front of me and i wasnt close enough either to single out 1 member :(. Just have to wait for the MBC broadcast i suppose.

this is probably the best picture i got all night out of like 500 pictures :(
D5oHY.jpg

Forgot to mention kara in my previous post lol, nicole was so damn hot that night jesusssssssssssssss mister is like 100000000000x better live lol DAT ASS

Peru

Niks said:
So, do we finally get Soshi vs WonderGirls next week on the various music shows?

Not in any interesting way - WG will win and that's about it. (Also snsd can't win any more than three on inki). Some interaction would be nice, though.

11ugvix.gif

DXPett1

wing_zero8556 said:
thanks :) no i didnt...i was recording the start then you see someones head pop up and you can hear me go "OHHH WHAT THE F*CK THIS B*ITCH STAND IN FRONT OF ME" LOL then yeah.. gave up. Too many people in front of me and i wasnt close enough either to single out 1 member :(. Just have to wait for the MBC broadcast i suppose.

this is probably the best picture i got all night out of like 500 pictures :(
D5oHY.jpg

Forgot to mention kara in my previous post lol, nicole was so damn hot that night jesusssssssssssssss mister is like 100000000000x better live lol DAT ASS
Bwahaahah that is the heart I was holding up :p Not even mine but I finished up with it

Fafnir

Nice Taengoo pic wing, you should make it your avatar.

OAZSe.jpg

Star King gifs.

Zx6d2.gif
BKOgl.gif

TveNO.gif
EjkW9.gif

DKCQF.gif
OtnBC.gif

Puppet loved Fany.
SkHEv.gif
Czy0W.gif

Puppet hated Sica.
S8Yfh.gif
C2ju8.gif

Puppet vs Sica drawing battle.
Y4mHc.gif
DA6ie.gif

Samurai Fany.
IOBDQ.gif
GxxC7.gif
KW9lX.gif

Phonomezer said:
Did you get any pics of Gyuri's sweaty thighs? That image will stick with me for the rest of my life.

nope, wasnt even close enough lol. My seats were in Gold which looked ok on the plans before the concert. As soon as i walked into the stadium i was like .................FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF shoulda got VIP

Conceptor

OGkte.jpg
5rK1p.jpg

Stumbled onto 'Secret Show' - kinda like the pre-debut preparation BTS Soshi stuff, except with Secret: ep 1 and ep 2.
Really good to see how far they've come since :>
Venue manager such a jerk though :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Bucket Head is the new Pyramid Head

not really

edit: just saw qri up there, daaaaamn!

Salazar

wing_zero8556 said:
elder scrollsssssssssss, though ive never played it. looks good though

Yeap. I feel bad killing the (vaguely American-Indian) Forsworn, though. It feels like the genocide of a vulnerably primitive people.

SMEBP.jpg

215948cr636.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Oh, I know what it is but.. meh.

Anyways, I think I've watched that Sunny nov 13 cuts video too many time, gawd dayum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom