• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

JV2ez.jpg

ln7ru.gif

Alta1r

Peru said:
I support Hyomin's lack of clothing, but t-ara outfits often look a bit cheap when they're supposed to be sexy.

Yeah, the style doesn't quite make it over the hump from cheap to sexy.

Sexy song though. Soyeon looks fantastic in this concept, although she looks fantastic generally so that's kind of a given. I'm not a fan of what they did to Jiyeon's hair. I hope it's a wig, otherwise it'll be a long time until she returns to her sexy long, wavy hair.

For Sal/Ash:
tumblr_lut6l6DrFS1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Now back to Masyaf and Constantinople.

Yesss. Hookblade rolling guards off the rooftop is so boss.

Fany looks amazing. She seemed fit in Dream Team, too. Soshi have to be in the next idol athletics.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Salazar said:
Someone claiming to be filler just hit me up on tumblr. Seems like bro got perma-banned.
Judging by the last couple months, Hyogre-lovers seem to be troublemakers.

Rania comeback is...terrible.
Uh, it's basically exactly like what early After School was.

Peru

Comeback Rania isn't BAD, but it's Brave Auto instead of the crazy force they hit with on their debut.

Salazar said:
Someone claiming to be filler just hit me up on tumblr. Seems like bro got perma-banned.

lol dude always liked to live on the edge

Chesskid1

Banned
i really like kpop performances like in shopping malls/water parks.

yeah, they are kinda lame settings, but it's such a natural setting and they seem more like real people instead of performers on a big stage. idk, just being weirdo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdJoX2eZlk

obviously rainbow's A is a very famous outdoor one

but there are quite a few like that you can find in the related bar on youtube.

i also like when they perform in the rain. rainbow did a performance in the rain as well. basically, i really like rainbow. yeah, i like jisook like everyone else.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
I think that's as much a CF thing as a Kpop thing.

I thought it was just a cutsey Kpop thing all the girls do. It also annoys the crap out of me. I've also noticed how all the idols act overly shy and stuff when on variety shows. Is it a cultural thing or just with celebrities? Another reason why Kpop will never make it America. It's worse when the guys do it. Like they get all red in the face when they are asked about another girl. This is a grown-ass-man, just tell them, "yeah we had coffee, so fucking what?" It's like they are all perpetually stuck in middleschool. I hope it's all an act and they are just playing towards their biggest audience, middle and high schoolers.

I get why they keep the dating a secret, a lot of the fans would probably riot if they knew someone like SNSD was dating. But still...

ramyeon

Ranvier said:
I thought it was just a cutsey Kpop thing all the girls do. It also annoys the crap out of me. I've also noticed how all the idols act overly shy and stuff when on variety shows. Is it a cultural thing or just with celebrities? Another reason why Kpop will never make it America. It's worse when the guys do it. Like they get all red in the face when they are asked about another girl. This is a grown-ass-man, just tell them, "yeah we had coffee, so fucking what?" It's like they are all perpetually stuck in middleschool. I hope it's all an act and they are just playing towards their biggest audience, middle and high schoolers.

I get why they keep the dating a secret, a lot of the fans would probably riot if they knew someone like SNSD was dating. But still...
Why do they need to do things the same way as you, though?

Ranvier

ramyeon said:
Why do they need to do things the same way as you, though?

I'm not saying they need to be the same as me. There is a certain maturity that usually comes when people start going into their early to mid twenties that I don't really see in some of these idols. I'm wondering whether its a cultural thing, or is it an affectation put on by the celebrities to be more friendly to a wide range of people?

The latter makes sense because lets face it, they are going to get older fans anyway since they are hot. Acting younger then their age brings in the kiddies.

Alta1r said:
Why do kpop girls ALWAYS do this?? This gets on my nerves.

lolol you must hate sunnys aegyo so much then

Ranvier said:
I'm wondering whether its a cultural thing, or is it an affectation put on by the celebrities to be more friendly to a wide range of people?

I think its partly culture since they're "conservative" its like omgomgomg i liek a girl :O:O:O *redface* and a lot of the dudes are pretty young anyway. Shinee is pretty young, same as beast i think. I believe 2pm is like early to mid 20s? And i also think that its cause of the celebrity status, like some idols are fans of other idols (take IU to taeyang) and based off variety shows and stuff there isnt a tonne of interaction between groups, probably the casual hello, etc. So the way i see it is idol thats a fan of another idol meets them on variety and they are like omg its them D:

just my opinion.

lawd, tiffany wae you so pretty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMMMKJqpAgM&feature=feedu

Salazar

A Pink comeback details.

9OdDA.jpg

A Pink has announced that they will be releasing their second mini-album, “Snow Pink“, on November 22nd!

The girls revealed their album jacket today, which once again emphasized their image as sweethearts. For this mini-album, they’re going with a more youthful kick, as seen by their sneakers and frilly tutus.

Agency A Cube Entertainment revealed, “This picture shows only a fraction of their new image. A Pink will continue maintaining their sweet image, but there will be an element of sophistication added to it. They will be making a comeback on music programs soon, so we hope you can cheer them on.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/a-pink-to-make-a-comeback-on-november-22nd

Edgeward

I support the choice of (lack of) clothing for Hyomin. In such fantastic shape. Camera man ruined the performance for me but Soyeon made up for it. Never looked better and her outfit was the best.

Also only Eunjung should have short hair, all the others are way better with long hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom