• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Short hair Qri is pretty hot...

btw, I need a new avatar. Help me out here someone.

edit:

Rainbow "Sweet Dream" on repeat. Love this song.

Raiku

8Sj0F.png

Peru

Suits the blonde hair

2b1e1230900a0a95bf9e5468b5183e8c_large.jpg

When asked if they were friendly with SNSD despite the rivalry, Sohee explained, “Our members are very close with SNSD. We greet each other happily since we see each other in music programs now. Even though I don’t have any personal friendships, Yubin is friends with Taeyeon, and Sunye is friends with Sooyoung, YoonA, and Tiffany.”

Yubin also elaborated, “We are so happy to see their faces by finally doing activities in Korea.”

Meanwhile, Ye Eun confessed, “We don’t have time to meet, as our schedules are different. However, we made a promise to go to the noraebang [karaoke] next time.”

Kyon

Banned
^^^ LOL yes!

And OMG @ the Chocolat interview! They mentioned the twins covering their dance! Hope someone can post on their Facebook or something about it

EDIT: nvm they already know

Edgeward

Aaarrrggh, the camera work is shitty again during T-ara's mubank performance. Too many fn sideshots.

Still weird for BEG to leave so early when they just released Cleansing Cream, which I vastly prefer over Sixth Sense. I wanted them to promote it more. =(

Alta1r

Killamangiro said:
Sal is banned again!!! lol, the guy gets around, wonder what he did this time?

tumblr_luqdymRCne1qd704zo1_500.gif

Damnit Sal! Time to start checking Soshi-GAF again, lol.

Peru said:
Kyon here to bring that ontdian sass.

SNSD & WG backstage http://youtu.be/f2HnMDHQ98Q

Today's Winner http://youtu.be/tn5Q6QGhJnE

Hotness. With Soshi winning this week and T-ara being eligible to win next week will WG get squeezed out completely? And dayam. Can we trade Hyogre for Yubin? We'll even toss in Sunkyu, rights to a single off the next album and cash considerations. SM, make it happen!

Peru

Alta1r said:
Hotness. With Soshi winning this week and T-ara being eligible to win next week will WG get squeezed out completely? And dayam. Can we trade Hyogre for Yubin? We'll even toss in Sunkyu, rights to a single off the next album and cash considerations. SM, make it happen!

No, WG should be way above T-ara looking at sales.

Alta1r said:

T-ara's fanbase isn't big enough to go up against WG. Roly Poly didn't win much either, even though it's one of the biggest songs this year. They may win on M! Countdown. They seem to change winners more often than the other shows.

panda21

what a hell? i could understand if it was a community/OT football thread where coming in and saying 'hey i dont much care for football' would just be trolling, but it looked like he was just expressing an opinion in a thread that some people really didnt like/agree with.

Peru

Yeah..

free_salvador.jpg

well tonight we're all going under anyway. But he'll be gone for the IU comeback and maybe repackage announcements etc.

EatChildren, can you stand by and watch?

giri

panda21 said:
what a hell? i could understand if it was a community/OT football thread where coming in and saying 'hey i dont much care for football' would just be trolling, but it looked like he was just expressing an opinion in a thread that some people really didnt like/agree with.
Don't argue with college-sports gaf. They're insane. A few of them defended, not reporting a grown man, raping a child. just.......... yeah, that thread was bad and college sports GAF is a little insane.

LTTP but I love the new Wonder Girls song!

and Poor brave SAL! Again!

EatChildren too busy giving Sonic Generations 9.5s to do anything about this injustice :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Please, no Hwayoung.

I'm not too big a fan of Minah, but I do love summer dresses.

hrz3Y.jpg

D7NTe.jpg

ljTVZ.jpg

07Prg.jpg

AYzBN.jpg

You see, k-pop, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

i agree to this lol, once you get hooked, theres no turning back. watching intimate note atm, wish they did another variety show like this

Star King soshi
tumblr_luwxgnz9rJ1qghckuo1_500.gif

tumblr_luwxgnz9rJ1qghckuo2_250.gif
tumblr_luwxgnz9rJ1qghckuo3_250.gif
tumblr_luwxgnz9rJ1qghckuo4_250.gif

creepy taeng and sooyoung
tumblr_luuuikPuuN1qbfw19o1_r1_400.gif

also, im confirmed to go to SNSD concert in singapore :D

Alta1r

watching intimate note atm, wish they did another variety show like this

That's the old school one right? Where Hyo dresses up as Fiona and they do the tall team versus short team stuff? I agree, I hope they do another one like that soon, that one was great.

wing_zero8556 said:
also, im confirmed to go to SNSD concert in singapore :D

Man, you lucky sonofa... Back to back Sydney then Singapore. Share the wealth! And get better pics/seats this time. =D

tumblr_luvm9rdMd91qd704zo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_luvm9rdMd91qd704zo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_luvm9rdMd91qd704zo5_r1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom