• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

I like rap/hip hop lyrics for the most part. Not the violent stuff, but the "I'm the sh*t" attitude makes for some sometimes awesome sometimes hilarious lines. And some of these guys have some hilarious metaphors/similes/imagery.

In any case, for me the lyrics are like 5% of the equation. They can break a song but they're not going to make it. 90% of good music is just the music itself. If the melody doesn't sound good you could be singing the combined works of Shakespeare or anything else beautifully written and I probably wouldn't listen to it. On the other hand, as long as they're not singing about rape or getting into detail about killing people, I'm pretty much okay with it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Woah, Tumblr pushing HARD against the bill by giving everyone a little preview of what it could easily result in.

ramyeon

wing_zero8556 said:
jesus is that for them? thats a lot of food
Wouldn't it be for the their whole crew and manager etc?

Rania's single is painfully average. The intro song is the best part and it's over way too soon.

Salazar

TkCJf.gif

UpCQP.gif

SEVqE.gif

QAjRY.gif

Fafnir

Had a friend crashing on my couch while he was in town for business and I made him watch Soshi on WinWin and Happy Together to try and convert him into a fan or the very least remember their names and recognize them.

Here's how I tried to explain them quickly to him while they were on screen:

Taeyeon = she's mine
Jessica = Cali girl
Sunny = acts cute girl
Tiffany = other Cali girl, possibly in lesbian relationship with my girl
Hyoyeon = the ugly one
Yuri = the sexy one
Sooyoung = tallest one
Yoona = actress
Seohyun = youngest one

I don't think he was able to tell Yuri or Seohyun apart as he picked those 2 as his favorites.

Strong Heart gifs:

TaeNy Marmalade incident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcINbm2jflk
50DNg.gif
STUlq.gif

Taengoo
L41HC.gif
be6LT.gif

bSSsu.gif
UWOxK.gif
BbRYg.gif

4FzDw.gif
TPNQJ.gif
Vjf1e.gif

V8ILK.gif
R2nhR.gif
U8F7z.gif

EFa8f.gif
DktVl.gif
7wMcT.gif

Fany
Ttad6.gif
YoSDt.gif

Yul
BrIaH.gif
4qo2I.gif

BSg2K.gif
GbWOm.gif

Yoong
2f2M3.gif
Mfyx1.gif

Ex6zx.gif
NOZOl.gif
TfQPB.gif

ramyeon

Just found out my close friend who came here to study music actually used to be in the same training agency as Sunny and they were pretty close friends. The agency is the one run by Lee Soo Man's brother (Sunny's father). It's a small company so they didn't have enough money to promote their singers so she left and came here to study. Soon after that Sunny joined SNSD just before their debut. Small world!

Dice

lol that eunjung pic is like a response to ramyeon's post.

rainbow is being OUTSTANDINGLY adorable and I reblogged on tumblr but I'm too lazy to rehost.

Dice

GRYHe.gif
7qVkH.gif

B3BsL.gif
Bv5gy.gif

You all can take your chances with T-ara and SNSD, I'm going for a Wonder Girl. Look at the sincerity in her expression.

Niks

Dice said:
GRYHe.gif
7qVkH.gif

B3BsL.gif
Bv5gy.gif

You all can take your chances with T-ara and SNSD, I'm going for a Wonder Girl. Look at the sincerity in her expression.

Man if Taeyeon Yuri or Yoona made such a statement, there would be riots on the streets of Seoul.

Salazar

So now AKP actually has a horse in the race.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/6theory-and-enterarts-present-new-girl-group-new-f-o

6Theory (parent company of allkpop) and EnterArts Global are proud to finally reveal New.F.O, a top secret project which started years ago, to create a 5-member girl group.

New.F.O, short for New Five Order, is an elite team made up of five remarkable ladies, JN, MIMA, SOYI, NARAE and DANA, whose objective is to change the entertainment world as we know it today.

The ladies were all highly involved in the production, styling, choreography and direction of the group and their music. In late October, the girls traveled to California as well as New York City to finalize the mixing and mastering process of their first single. While on the road, New.F.O used their downtime to absorb their surroundings for fresh inspiration to be used on their next project.

http://www.youtube.com/newfostyle

310910_197446076987987_166135326785729_566351_3986018_n.jpg

Taeyeon is confirmed to appear in High School Musical [Korea version] ! She will be acting as Gabriella Montez while Taeyang from Big Bang will act as Troy Bolton ! Jessica of SNSD and Onew from SHINee will act as the brother-sister Ryan and Sharpay.

Cast :
Taeyeon[SNSD] > Gabriella
Taeyang[BigBang] > Troy
Jessica[SNSD] > Sharpay
Onew[SHINee] > Ryan

Conceptor

EatChildren said:
Ji Sook pigtails is just too much.
Dice said:
rainbow is being OUTSTANDINGLY adorable and I reblogged on tumblr but I'm too lazy to rehost.

Click through either for full size - EatChildren and Dice beware

Be My Baby feat. Jo Kwon, Wooyoung and Chansung - http://youtu.be/3muiujrwTOA
WG on Radio Star - http://youtu.be/R9BZTog7BGY
ZUuHn.jpg

Hoping to see a Sunbyung reunion this season :>
T-ara’s Hyomin showed her love for the KBS2TV program “Invincible Youth”.

Hyomin revealed on the 16th at the filming site of their “Cry Cry” shoot, “The crew of ‘Invincible Youth 2’ called me and I hope to go on set soon.”

She added, “After my appearance on season one, I didn’t know anything about entertainment variety shows because it was my debut. I learned a lot through the show. If I can go back on the show again, I’ll do better.”

“After adjusting to life in a rural place, you’ll create a lot of great memories. There’s fun and exciting things you can’t experience in urban places that you can try there,” she said as a word to the new cast.
U2D6h.jpg

Ronok

Hyomin revealed on the 16th at the filming site of their “Cry Cry” shoot, “The crew of ‘Invincible Youth 2’ called me and I hope to go on set soon.”

That's some good news to start the day on. =D

tumblr_lustk6ZKP91qhaq7go1_500.jpg

soshi luggage lol, steal one and personally return it to them :p

i like the ballad version of cry cry, wish soshi would do more ballads like dear mom (man that song kills me)

Conceptor

Updated my post with a much better quality link if you want to check that out. Maybe this camera guy is friends with the one from the other show - the one who loves random spins and zoom-in-outs etc.

Edit: Yeah that one :lol

ramyeon said:
Soyeon looking amazing on Mnet tonight.
Yeah.
M4B7N.gif
64zrA.gif

JwGSO.jpg

ZANv2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom