• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Fucking Slimeball or something like that.

I like 2NE1.. just not the stuff they put out this year :-/

ramyeon

Fucking Slimeball or something like that.

I like 2NE1.. just not the stuff they put out this year :-/
Ah I see. Performance was pretty awesome nonetheless.

So, will SNSD be able to get an award? Or have the rival fan groups succeeded in stopping them? :O

Sick of seeing SJ, go away.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Only reason Suju won that award is because the other one they got was just a popularity in singapore award. so.. everyone that's there has got an award.

GG

OR SHOULD I SAY SNOOP DOGG

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
lol @ that "get you some beats by dre foo"

they really advertised the shit out of beats right there.

ramyeon

Koreans love beats. My Korean friend won the lottery here and he's buying me a pair of studios for my birthday this week. Couldn't say no lol.

Song of the year time!

For me personally it's either LeeSsang or Baek Ji Young, just saying'.

But 2NE1 will probably win it.

EDIT: Yep there you go lol.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
2ne1 wins 2 so snsd wins 2.. it's only 'fair'

yep

oh man, taeny holding hands and running together.

Peru

That's the thing though... the crazy stans make elaborate strategies and alliances to vote up and down artists, but if it only accounts for 20% then it has no impact anyway.

Peru

Oh my god.. the worst album of the year, more like it.

(Sales may be counted in here? When this was decided they probably had the biggest-selling album)

lol @ min during snsd performance just like :O..............................

pretty awesome performance i thought though the english lyrics still make me cringe

tumblr_lvewf9TIMF1qcoxdoo1_500.jpg

Kyon

Banned
ugh i used to love 2ne1 but they just do the same shit over and over. Its usually:

CL has more swag than any bitch in the group she doesn't need them, she needs to have a solo career or do stuff/collab with Minzy

Minzy also has swag

Dara is beautiful but the bitch cannot dance or sing for her life

Bom is pretty, always looks like a barbie. Can sing. We love her.

This is the same shit that's been going on since debut. A fucking gimmick is what YG made 2ne1's image. Boring. And how they are Jeremy Scotts Addidas whores is even worse. Throw these bitches in their rooms and think of something new to bring to the table.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The last few pages make no sense for someone who wasn't watching (me)

The most, nay, ONLY important thing here: Did Apink win rookies of the year/breakthrough/whatever?

Fafnir

I was kind of hoping that SuJu would win the Golden Disk Daesang in January just so the ELFs should stfu but I am finding more enjoyment from reading their salty tears on tumblr lol

delusional ELFs said:
SJ WON ALBUM OF THE YEAR. PRETTY MUCH MEANS THEY HAD THE BEST SONG AND THEY ARE THE BEST ARTISTS. COZ CAN YOU PRODUCE THE BEST ALBUM IF YOU'RE NOT THE BEST?!

I'M SO GOING TO HIRE A GUNMAN AND SHOOT THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ALL THE MAMA JUDGES SO THEY'LL KNOW THAT ELF ARE NOT PEOPLE WHOM THEY CAN MESS WITH!

Song/Artist of the Year: THE FUCK IS THIS?? WHY IS SJ NOT SHOWN ON THE NOMINATION?? WE PUT EFFORT IN VOTING EVERRRYDAAAY. BULLSHIT MAMA. GO TO HELL. @^#%^$@%(

i’m not an anti-snsd but… i think their support earlier to suju is scripted. it’s either the company told them to cheer for them and it’s not because they support the suju. idk.

I would’ve really been happy with that, because Super Junior fucking deserved that award this year. Suju deserved it way more than SNSD. I really don’t get WHY they won. The fan votes … don’t count for most of the award, so that’s not it, entirely. Somehow, MAMA felt it was better for them to win?! SNSD really didn’t do much, this year.

I know Super Junior won Album of the Year, but they really deserved both awards, to be honest. Sorry.
ij1F7.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Watching the Miss A performance. JYP always has the coolest special stages and the performance-centric remix is cool. Some good attention redirection making it seem like Suzy magically appeared, made me smile. Jia is hot.

Niks

I was kind of hoping that SuJu would win the Golden Disk Daesang in January just so the ELFs should stfu but I am finding more enjoyment from reading their salty tears on tumblr lol

delusional ELFs said:
SJ WON ALBUM OF THE YEAR. PRETTY MUCH MEANS THEY HAD THE BEST SONG AND THEY ARE THE BEST ARTISTS. COZ CAN YOU PRODUCE THE BEST ALBUM IF YOU'RE NOT THE BEST?!

I'M SO GOING TO HIRE A GUNMAN AND SHOOT THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ALL THE MAMA JUDGES SO THEY'LL KNOW THAT ELF ARE NOT PEOPLE WHOM THEY CAN MESS WITH!

Song/Artist of the Year: THE FUCK IS THIS?? WHY IS SJ NOT SHOWN ON THE NOMINATION?? WE PUT EFFORT IN VOTING AGAINST SNSD EVERRRYDAAAY. BULLSHIT MAMA. GO TO HELL. @^#%^$@%(

i’m not an anti-snsd but… i think their support earlier to suju is scripted. it’s either the company told them to cheer for them and it’s not because they support the suju. idk.

I would’ve really been happy with that, because Super Junior fucking deserved that award this year. Suju deserved it way more than SNSD. I really don’t get WHY they won. The fan votes … don’t count for most of the award, so that’s not it, entirely. Somehow, MAMA felt it was better for them to win?! SNSD really didn’t do much, this year.

I know Super Junior won Album of the Year, but they really deserved both awards, to be honest. Sorry.

SJ only won album of the year?
Also, fixed. funny shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom