• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I like the idea of it leading to MVs as I would like a good point of reference when trying out the groups others are listening too. Probably not all or even most but just a couple of what is considered their best or most popular or GAF recommended.

Yep. Limiting the MV circles to 6 per group so everything flows nicely.

Alta1r

Lol, took me a bit to figure out she isn't actually showing her midsection in this pic.

tumblr_lvgft1Wo091qd704zo1_250.png

Whooops.

tumblr_lvgft1Wo091qd704zo2_250.png

Conceptor

Supposedly these are the 'troubled guys' (as it turns out) that Soshi are gonna be doing a show with. I was under the impression that they'd be a lot younger huh.

D5sdF.jpg

vYyJi.jpg

27q0S.jpg

WJA7M.jpg

MB3sW.jpg

Peru

Shinsadong Tiiiiiiiiiiiiger

1. Trouble Maker (Lyrics: Shinsadong, Rado; LE Composer: Shinsadong, Rado)
2. 듣기싫은말 (Lyrics: Rado; Composer: Rado)
3. Time (feat. Rado) (Lyrics: Rado; Composer: Rado) [Hyuna's solo track]
4. 아무렇지 않니 (작사 전군 작곡 전군) [Hyunseung's solo track]

filler

Banned
Too bad they didn't use a girl that can actually sing. Someone like Hyomin would be perfect. Shinsadong is the man though, he won't let us down.

Ashhong

Hmm, guess I underestimated her because I don't really see her being utilized much in their songs. I always hear/see most of the vocals coming from Jiyeon or Soyeon..

Conceptor

So they're just some new group SM is coming out with?
New variety show, 'GG and the Dangerous Boys'. I wonder if they literally mean dangerous like Sal suggests.
http://arupakas.tumblr.com/post/13538344532
yubin... just... I forgive you, but... oh man...
I thought you might have seen that before Dice. Looking back, it's cool that JYP lets them go on more variety shows now, even if its just SH appearances.

Sica looking badass as usual. Love it!

The age of those "troubled" teens gives the show less credibility imo, but hey, I guess it was not that serious in the first place is it...
Yeah I thought they were gonna be much younger with the way they were initially labeled as 'youths'. There must be something serious enough between those 5 to warrant an entire show with Soshi because I don't see why they would go though all that effort otherwise

IY2-3 was exactly what I was waiting for. I hope they do more of this. Felt bad for Yewon towards the end there, and that was nice of them to do that for Jiyoung. Maknae's Revolt/Corner was awesome

3gO40.png
i3Jkt.png

vanty

Only 15 minutes into IY2 ep3, but I must say I love Suzy. Before I never really got much from her, but I don't know if it's because she's a little older than stuff I've seen before but now she's perfect. Very natural compared to most idols, in both looks and on-camera personality.

ramyeon

Trouble Maker mini is out early - gonna go give it a listen.

Title track is pretty average :/ Kinda disappointed. I mean, it's alright but...

Edit: Boring, boring, boring. What a letdown this was. Oh well, the video will be better I'm sure.

Ronok

Hmm, guess I underestimated her because I don't really see her being utilized much in their songs. I always hear/see most of the vocals coming from Jiyeon or Soyeon..

You should probably listen to someone sing before labelling them as an average/bad singer though right?

Fuck me this industry is dangerous.

I saw this music video at GSL and thought it was interesting enough to warrant a closer look in glorious 1080p. Notice this one girl is pretty fucking hot. Enjoy the music video for another 20 min before I check out wikipedia, only to find out that the girl is quite literally a girl... 14 years old. FML

Clearly I am missing the joke here, 'cause I still don't get it.

I just wanted to get a rise out of Alta1r :(

But thanks filler for spoiling all the
HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON♥HYOYEON

filler

Banned
I thought maybe she had some nickname I didn't know about or something like that and the joke was just going over my head. All of my kpop news comes from this thread. So I'm screwed if people start making things up. I'd really have no idea one way or the other.

I thought maybe she had some nickname I didn't know about or something like that and the joke was just going over my head. All of my kpop news comes from this thread. So I'm screwed if people start making things up. I'd really have no idea one way or the other.

Useful to know!

also

pYR7C.jpg

Peru

I'm seriously so bored with the same jokes about the same nine members (and sometimes Kara) being repeated forever. It's worse than listening to 2AM. If we make OT2, can we ban all this shit?

Alta1r

Keiko the Whale was a better actor.

filler said:
Yoona is bottom tier in the group, along with Sooyoung. The only thing lower is Seohyun tier.

Do you not like tall girls or something? Regardless, the FACE of Soshi is clearly at the top. Hyogre and Sunkyu are more like the left and right buttcheeks of Soshi. And not in the good way.

Alta1r

I'm seriously so bored with the same jokes about the same nine members (and sometimes Kara) being repeated forever. It's worse than listening to 2AM. If we make OT2, can we ban all this shit?

What! This is like 90% of the fun of this thread. Sexy pics, Hyogre-bashing and the occasional new song.

Peru

Thankfully it's a bit more nuanced than the usual fare, although not exactly any groundbreaking new stuff. G.na seems to look at things fairly realistically, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom