• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

It's not adverts right now, but sob stories we've heard on a million talent shows before.
Except they're amazing performers and he never wanted to advertise the fact.

Cold man, cold.

What's the problem with talent shows anyway? These guys have been performing in the underground for 15 years.

Peru

Oh I don't know the particulars, just wondering why this was made a number out of on 'asian music awards'. And talent shows doesn't mean untalented artists to me, I know Superstar K has been a boost for starving indie artists.

ramyeon

Oh I don't know the particulars, just wondering why this was made a number out of on 'asian music awards'. And talent shows doesn't mean untalented artists to me, I know Superstar K has been a boost for starving indie artists.
Superstark K is Mnet. Part of the prize was a stage on Mama.

Yoon Taek's awesome, he never wanted the cancer to be the point. That's all mnet's call.

But damn he's lost a LOT of weight :(

Stomach cancer is also a really big deal - for him to be on stage is amazing. My friend died of stomach cancer when he was 20 - he was bed ridden most of the time.

Conceptor

0KvPk.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Oh, I was wondering, how are these awards decided? I know there was a vote, but are there other contributing factors?
Votes are 20%. Not sure how much the others are worth though but there's a shitload of things that are factored in.

NO SUZY

ramyeon

That said Mama performances are usually remixes or have been in the past anyway :lol

But SNSD were disappointing. Not the best of the night anyway.

Superstar K3 medley was useless as well. Why no Busker Busker? :/

ramyeon

Super Junior came on so I could go and do stuff I'd been putting off... yes, even during the advertisements.

But they're still on? :/ And Sorry Sorry AGAIN... really? Let the song die already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom