• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiku

Yes. As always.

All is well.

Lmwpw.jpg

ramyeon

Lol ELFs are so fucking delusional. But a lot of SONEs talk like that too. Pretty sad, basically anyone who associates with a fanclub has the mind of a 12 year old imo.

Max

I am not Max
So I stayed up till 6 am expecting Apink to perform for some reason, and they didn't.

But I guess it's ok because SNSD's performance was great and their dresses were even greater.

Still, flow my tears.

tumblr_lvftron8DA1r3sptio2_500.jpg

buhhh

Max

I am not Max
I like that she apparently bleached her hair to make it look more like her wig

Please no more of that wavy wig, sunz

Alta1r

http://fykpopboobs.tumblr.com/post/13276747755

And I had a different pic in mind but this is the one I found. I need to skip out for 20mins right now so here.

KaYU2.jpg

Also I'm sure Sal can post various pics showing them off. I don't keep them handy or anything, I just know.

These are all old-school, before Sunny decided to stop banking on her uncle and lose weight and before Sica figured out whatever she did that's got her looking like she does now. I want to see some recent evidence.

V2hWl.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Have you been avoiding all recent performances? Sunny has been showing them off like never before.

This girl needs a cheeseburger:
f2NFn.jpg

Ranvier

move the cam to the left a little.

I agree with this.

I remember someone
Atar1r
claiming they read an article saying everyone in SNSD are A cups. Sica definitely looks like she's graduated to at least a B. Sunny always seems to be back and forth, like they shrink and grow at will. We have to keep in mind that Jessica has a smaller frame/slimmer shoulders then Sunny so it could all be an illusion brought upon us by her recent it purchase of kickass bras. Even my Yuri looks like she's well into the Bs when she wears a good bra. Right now I think Sunny wins, with Sica and that cunning Maknae tied for second. Yuri is probably after these girls but she's perfectly proportioned so it doesn't matter. Yuri and Hyo easily win best ass.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm all for talkin about racks and backs but make sure you guys aren't posting stuff that's too revealing. Just for everyone's safety... don't want anyone ending up like Sal.

Dice

Jessica has a smaller frame/slimmer shoulders then Sunny so it could all be an illusion brought upon us by her recent it purchase of kickass bras.
That is the case. I just found the perfect pic comparing them.

ZJk49.jpg

Sunny clearly has a lot stuffed away in there. She doesn't need a pushup for the same effect.

This conversation is funny to me because I like em smaller.

Ranvier

I'm all for talkin about racks and backs but make sure you guys aren't posting stuff that's too revealing. Just for everyone's safety... don't want anyone ending up like Sal.

Hmm, I better rethink the Yuribombs I got planned for her birthday on December 5th. I've already constructed 5 bombs, 2 of which are completely dedicated to her ass. But Eatchildren likes Yuri right? He may be forgiving. Man now in scurred to post them. There's 10 hours of my life I'll never get back...

Dice

Hmm, I better rethink the Yuribombs I got planned for her birthday on December 5th. I've already constructed 5 bombs, 2 of which are completely dedicated to her ass. But Eatchildren likes Yuri right? He may be forgiving. Man now in scurred to post them. There's 10 hours of my life I'll never get back...
This is why you need a tumblr. Where did I post my Bomi fanservice? Tumblr.

...or you could upload it to a minus gallery and share the link. They have worked out a lot of the bugs that were present with larger uploads.

filler

Banned

Sal didn't get banned for posting any pictures. It was completely unrelated to anything in this thread. Bombs away, my friend!

Dice

Taeyeon looked amazing, better than that gif shows. Seohyun is afraid of being a woman.

Alta1r

I agree with this.

I remember someone
Atar1r
claiming they read an article saying everyone in SNSD are A cups.

I could have sworn this was mentioned either in this thread or the shame thread at some point before I could post. Something about someone getting a hold of one of their orders for clothes with bust sizes and errthing. I don't remember anymore. But yeah, I think the girls might have outgrown those reports.

tumblr_lvg1gmQB171qf4rgco1_500.jpg
tumblr_lvfzcxKEHw1qd704zo1_250.jpg

Dice

Taeyeon so amazing and perfect.

KcZI6.jpg

YQC5B.jpg

gBSyE.jpg

WHY ARE THERE NO HQ PICS SONES YOU ARE FULL OF FAIL STOP RELYING ON BASED PETALS TO DO EVERYTHING

I could have sworn this was mentioned either in this thread or the shame thread at some point before I could post. Something about someone getting a hold of one of their orders for clothes with bust sizes and errthing. I don't remember anymore. But yeah, I think the girls might have outgrown those reports.
1. That was Rainbow
2. Not all of them were A-cup.
3. That was from a long time ago.

Ashhong

Judging from GF experience, I would say only Yoona is an A, from what I can see in pictures and stuff. The others seem to be a B at least. Also cup sizes are a bit different in Korea aren't they?

Anyway, goddamn at Jessica yet again

YQC5B.jpg

Niks

Whoa, so like Seohyun to cover them up.

Also I agree with Sal, the Taeny moment was awesome.

1216263A4ED50BEE265463

2016263A4ED50BFA27DC93

1416263A4ED50C452DB7D0

@OC
I like it. Are you planning to do that for every group? Maybe add the name of each MV?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I kinda want to do that but I'm not sure if it'll look nice since I plan on keeping it pretty simple.

Alta1r

That red text kills it. Otherwise I think it looks pretty good. Try it with some other text? Something minimalist and clean?
Unless that's WG' actual logo?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
That red text kills it. Otherwise I think it looks pretty good. Try it with some other text? Something minimalist and clean?
Unless that's WG' actual logo?

Yes, logo from an older album.

I've already tried it with different text but it's not so great.

Edgeward

I like the idea of it leading to MVs as I would like a good point of reference when trying out the groups others are listening too. Probably not all or even most but just a couple of what is considered their best or most popular or GAF recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom