• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

[INFO]YOONA VOTED AS THE NUMBER 1 IDOL PEOPLE WANT TO SPEND WHITE DAY WITH

In a particular survey entitled, “ Which star do you want to spend the White Day with ? ”,Yoona took the 1st spot with 37.8% (219 votes).

They can't have been surveying men.

Ashhong

vas_a_morir said:
I'm telling you: because she looks the most like a white girl, the asian men love her.

Just like Natalie Portman with her Choreographer... that dude is in.

If it was anybody but Tiffany I would say there is no way. But she grew up in America so I could believe it. However I refuse to believe it.

Salazar

XyBf2.jpg

Some serious Family Outing watching coming up.

Fafnir

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/are-yonghwa-seohyun-leaving-we-got-married

Are Yonghwa & Seohyun leaving “We Got Married”?

Certain representatives from the industry have reported that the ‘YongSeo Couple’ of MBC’s “We Got Married” will be concluding their virtual marriage by the end of this month.

A representative of broadcasting revealed, “The Jung Yonghwa and Seohyun couple are currently in discussions to leave the show. They’ve already been on the show for over a year, and it seems their busy schedules are getting in the way.”

Another revealed, “There hasn’t been anything confirmed yet, but it seems they will be recording their final episode for the show within this month. Producers are currently looking for another couple to take their place.”

Rumors about their departure already began circulating shortly after the couple’s wedding photoshoot episode; the program has a tendency of taking couples off the show once they reach a level where they are able to initiate skinship naturally.

Seohyun and Yonghwa’s respective groups also have a busy schedule ahead of them in the coming months, which makes the rumor even more plausible. SNSD will begin focusing on their Japanese promotions in April with “Mr. Taxi” and “Run Devil Run“, and they also have a scheduled concert tour in four different cities. Meanwhile, Yonghwa will be tackling his leading role for MBC’s new drama “Festival“, and is in the midst of juggling promotions for CNBLUE’s comeback.

Both of their agencies, however, commented, “There’s nothing decided yet.”

—–

Update

—–

On March 11th, producers of the show confirmed, “There’s an end to everything. We have been carefully discussing their leave for a while now. It was a difficult decision, and both are very disappointed with the reports that got out before we could finalize everything. Contrary to what’s been reported, the ending has not been shot yet, and it will be sometime next month. The ending will be made as beautifully as possible to reflect what the couple wants.”

They added, “We’ve been searching for replacement couples since six months ago. The new line-up hasn’t been finalized yet, but there are a few that we’re keeping a close eye on. We’ll begin to prepare for the new changes now.”

I hope they start dating for real.

T4fjn.gif

Ashhong

vas_a_morir said:
What do you mean?

I mean that Korean girls are a lot more...innocent? To say it bluntly, I would think Tiffany is the sluttiest out of any of them because she grew up in America. lol

Ashhong said:
I mean that Korean girls are a lot more...innocent? To say it bluntly, I would think Tiffany is the sluttiest out of any of them because she grew up in America. lol

I think it's been said in this thread that Tiffany was uber religious, though.

Ashhong

20110311_hyori_ck_1.jpg

oooooh baby!

And regarding the plagiarism thing

A plagiarism controversy is brewing online between Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” and SNSD’s “Be Happy.”

Recently, a YouTube video comparing the two songs surfaced, leading to accusations of how Lady Gaga was plagiarizing SNSD. “Born This Way” is a track from Lady Gaga’s February release, while “Be Happy” is a 2010 track from SNSD’s second album.

The responses from netizens have been largely divided. Some wrote, “It sounds like it was plagiarized,” and “No wonder ‘Born This Way’ sounded so familiar.” Others retorted, “Lady Gaga composes her own songs. This was composed by her, and it’s not the same at all,” and “It might just be coincidence.”

E-TRIBE, the composer behind “Be Happy,” responded to the claims through Newsen on March 11th and stated, “Someone this morning told me that there were reports of Lady Gaga plagiarizing SNSD’s ‘Be Happy.’ I listened, and I do feel that there are similarities. The way the song flows and the arrangements are, honestly, the same. I am currently working to get in contact with Lady Gaga’s publishing label to find further information.”

Read: I'm trying to get paid! E-tribe is about to get a lot richer.

Fafnir

Igo said:
Thx for the list Fafnir. Is Hyori back doing tv stuff yet?

Hyori is suppose to drop her new album this summer, that's probably when she will return to TV. I want to see her on Strong Heart, she should have some good stories.

LHtF2.gif

Igo

Ashhong said:
Error: Stream Not Found

It's still up. No clue why it's not working for you. Give it another shot.

If it were Japanese I could maybe work out the lyrics but I have no ear for Korean.

Ashhong

Igo said:
It's still up. No clue why it's not working for you. Give it another shot.

If it were Japanese I could maybe work out the lyrics but I have no ear for Korean.

That's weird. Not working in Chrome or IE. Was having trouble with Dailymotion on my Macbook as well earlier.

Fafnir

Yeah you're wrong, the Enjoy Today guy (Shin Hyun-jun) has a bigger nose. He also guests on Family Outing ep 62-63, they call him Big Nose :lol

shinhyunjoon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom